What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vertical first attempt

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Great to see ya back bro and even more stoked to hear your OK and you still have some Mag99 girls to play with :jump:
:smoke out:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Awesome to see you back! Your thread was the primary inspiration for my RDWC donuts. Looking forward to what you have in store...

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks everyone, I am happy to be back!! This is truly a great forum, feel right back at home already, I missed all you people too!!

Now that this thread is a sticky, should I post my next grow here and keep it going or start a new thread and leave this one open for Q&A, small talk, ect?

I think I should start a new thread and leave this thread for chatter about vert growing..

What do you think? I am wide open to opinions????

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
A fresh start is always good, IMO. Your next thread will probably become a sticky too, so no harm there. :D

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wooohooo, glad to see you back Aero :) looking forward to your new project brotha, regardless of where, new or old...

:joint:

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
ganja_hasi, Thanks Bro, you have been there right from the start, very happy to see you are still watching....

Thanks!!!!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Your thread was a well deserved stickie, it's full of hq information and shows how you can build a cracking vertical system at relative ease. I vote for a new thread but its up to you.

HGO