Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > 1k vertical Doughnut round two

Thread Title Search
1k vertical Doughnut round two Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2012, 01:01 AM #1
Aerohead
space gardener

Aerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really nice
1k vertical Doughnut round two

Here we go again, I made the time to get the closet set up for another round... Not too many changes, I still plan to see how much this little room is capable of with 1000 watts.

I moved the sump out of the room so I could get 2 more buckets in there for a total of 8 plants. I also made a little manifold so each bucket will be top fed by a drip ring. I am using a Beckett 240gph pond pump to feed the 8 buckets.

I chose the pump because it has a very nice pre-filter that's easy to access and change so I can keep the drip rings from clogging (hopefully)

There are two GH Blue Stone air pumps feeding a large air stone in each bucket..

The lighting will be 1k on a yo yo mover rather than the 400 + 600 stacked. I am hoping I can get the buckets slammed against the walls and have a larger doughnut

I am going to stick with the super slow recirculating buckets because there is no need for a chiller and they performed pretty well last time (very stable)
Aerohead is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:17 AM #2
bobblehead

bobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant future
First to tag in. Can't wait to see you smash this grow... You have a reputation to uphold around here.
bobblehead is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 01:18 AM #3
Bionic
Cautiously Optimistic

Bionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud of
In for inevitable epicness! So whatcha gonna grow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCharlesBarkley
I wild each it LOL that meets their naked
Bionic is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 01:29 AM #4
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
What strain will you be running and how long will you be vegging?

I'm interested to see how the 1k on a mover does compared to the old set up.
~Shhh~ is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 01:29 AM #5
Aerohead
space gardener

Aerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really niceAerohead is just really nice
Thanks for checkin in Bobble, Yes, that last run has created a little pressure on me for this one!! My clone stock is a little wounded so it's going to be off to a slow start..

Bionic, not sure on the strains at the moment, I have two DGS Magenta99 ladies that are going in.. I lost some of my moms and clones but thank god the Magentas survived.. They were abused and arent in the best shape but I bet they kick right back to health when I drop them in the system..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:31 AM #6
Aerohead
space gardener

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shhh~ View Post
What strain will you be running and how long will you be vegging?

I'm interested to see how the 1k on a mover does compared to the old set up.
Going to veg them until they are monsters, likely 2 months or more..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:41 AM #7
5th

5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of
1st page huh...nothing wrong with getting a great seat.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:42 AM #8
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
Tagged up fo sure
b00m is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 02:17 AM #9
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Good to see ya still kickin around. Glad you still got the Magenta99's.
Look forward to seeing this run.

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2012, 02:17 AM #10
Greenadian

Greenadian will become famous soon enoughGreenadian will become famous soon enoughGreenadian will become famous soon enough
Count me in! Looking forward to this round bro
Should be able to pull some HUGE buds with that
long of a veg PLUS the addition of a 1000 watter!!
Cheers