What's new

Vaporizing recommendations?

Green Supreme

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've watched a few vids on that subliminator. Not sure what to make of it.

If you have an opportunity to try one, I would recommend it. Peace GS
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Green Supreme

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've watched a few vids on that subliminator. Not sure what to make of it.

If you have an opportunity to try one, I would recommend it. Peace GS
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
From what I can see it delivers the goods more efficiently, so it saves you cash if your looking to just get high. I would think this would be a good tool for Med patients who are not smokers. I know there is still something to be said for actually enjoying the bud in all it's goodness. I have to say I love my Arizer. It is good for essential oils as well which I use for Aroma Therapy while reading or meditating. it's pretty incedible how smells can invigorate, or relax. You can Vape some and then pop on the bowl full of little decorative pebbles wait til they heat up and drop a few drops of essential oil of your choice on it and turn the fan on, and boom!!! you olfactory senses are on fire! Or not!

Peace

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MFLB has an Herbal Concentrate Tray coming out this week. $18 is too cheap to not try it out.

https://sales.magic-flight.com/index.php?p=product&id=183

NOTE: Concentrate Tray orders will begin shipping next week (Monday, April 29).

The Magic-Flight Herbal Concentrate Tray enables you to use herbal concentrates and extracts in your Launch Box. Any concentrate that can fully melt to a liquid and leave no residue behind is suitable for use in the screened tray. The unscreened tray works with all types of concentrate that do not completely melt to a liquid, do not use liquid concentrates with the unscreened tray. These reusable trays are constructed from stainless steel to securely and safely vaporize your desired concentrate. The tray can be cleared and reused with a standard torch lighter (not included). We recommend using this product with the Power Adapter and a whip attachment, or through your water pipe with the Water Pipe Whip adapter.

What comes in the package?
- One (1) Screened Concentrate Tray
- One (1) Unscreened Concentrate Tray

105-hctrayc.jpg

mflb-concentrate-tray.jpg

Last edited:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE! That looks pretty classy.
C'mon Arizer! I know you want to make me an oil attachment...

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
THIS IS SMOKING LIKE A CHAMP

THIS IS SMOKING LIKE A CHAMP

I gotta thnk GS for sending me by the SUBLIMATOR booth its the only thing I bought @ the expo. It wuz mos def the best new thing hands down ,, if u love to blaze u need one of these , smoking like a champ:woohoo:

JJDubz

I am not too sure about that sublimator - the speed at which it 'vapes' oil is far too quick, I would have to better understand the technology and process, but to be frank, it looks like COMBUSTION.

BudToaster

Veteran
there is a new thread discussing the Sublimator over on FC. it seems it reheats the vapor after it is created.

i'd like to know more about temperature and the type of heater, but it appears to be too early in the game to get those kinds of details.

Green Supreme

Veteran
The weed comes out like it does from the volcano after, how can it be combusted if the material is still green? Here is some previously sublimated material. Peace GS

Attachments

• P1050612 (Large).jpg
    P1050612 (Large).jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 12

Enchantre

My personal vape is the EpicVape E-Nano... love this thing.

Our first vape is the Vapir NO2 - quite a nice beginner vape, very easy to use, but if I were to do it again, I would choose the Solo as the beginner portable vape.

Log vapes are the best for using miniscule amounts of herb - very nice vapor clouds with very little herb. I run mine through a bubbler.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Ya, we are terp people spoiled and true. We rarely over toast. Yet we do get the thick milky hits you have seen in the vids. Peace GS

Bowb Aandweeve

I've had a Ploom Pax for about six months now and I'm pretty impressed with it. Solid construction, quick charge and easy to clean. Totally portable and discreet. I even vape oil, budder and dry sieve keif with no problems.

Latest posts

Latest posts