What's new

Vancouver 2010

A

arcticsun

As predicted, results from the ski jump competition. Amman (SUI)won, followed by Schirenzauer(AUT) followed by Malysz(POL).

No surprise there!

A

arcticsun

Ice hockey rules indeed, ill be rooting for Finland since our team sucks Badticket! :wave:

5000m skating now, Kramer from Netherlands leads by olympic record. My guy, and the only guy who has normally has capacity to beat him, Bøkko from Norway is teamed with the strong american Chad Hedricks (<--spelling?) in the last heat.

Thats up in a second. I hope Bøkko at least makes a silver run, we will see.

A

arcticsun

major disappointment for my guy Bøkko who ended on the awful 4th place.

Was awful also to listen to the Dutch sing We are the champions after the win. That Kramer tho, he is born to skate.

wdr

Veteran
Then there is the little polish fox Malysz, he is an expert on small and medium hills. He is an incredible jumper with an impressive career.

He looks funny for sure, but he won a silver today, only Amman bit him. Is a bad luck for him, he need only olympic gold for your personal medal collection (4 gold wc , 1 silver wc, 2 silver oly and one bronze oly.)

Big hill - big hopes :)

greeting for all ski jumping fans :joint:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'ma be watching ice hockey cause that shit rules.
And womens figure skating for hotness of Kiira Korpi :)

47_kuva.jpg

:prettyplease:

I hear ya Ticket, she's got the whitest teeth I've ever come across.......
kiira_korpi3.jpeg

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Yeah. I watched. I saw the video of the luge accident. It has been removed from youtube.

I would post a link, but, due to the nature of the event, I can't do it.

However, you can pm me.