What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaccines? Gates? Which of these atrocities are verifiable?

G

shaggy, that's from the miller and goldman "study" that outcold posted earlier.

their methodology was inadequate, they cherry picked the data. it's clear they had a bias going into it.

Here is a link to a more thorough listing of countries (224) and their Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) from 2009.
Please know this link takes you to a portion of the CIA website.
https://teacherlink.ed.usu.edu/tlresources/reference/factbook/rankorder/2091rank.html

The study I initially posted a link to was not to compare the United States to the rest of the world. The study was to compare the rates of vaccination to the occurrences of SIDS across a sampling of countries. But the United States is the country with the most doses of vaccine administered to infants less than 1 year old. In the world.

I suppose you can say the countries used in the study were cherry picked. But looking at where the United States is standing in the smaller and larger lists doesn’t strengthen the argument.

If the sampling of countries was done in an intelligent manner I see no reason to fault scientists and researchers. They do this as a career and have been educated in metrics for this type of public health research.

In addition it is reasonable to accept that the cross referenced IMR / immunization schedules was only comprehensive enough in the smaller sampling.

And lastly your authors true argument for cherry picking is that the study only used the 33 nations that had better mortality rates than the US.
Had the study used countries with worse mortality rates, the constant of the US vaccinating the most doses of any other country in the world would still not support any other argument.
Your author, Dr. David Gorski is relying on you to be asleep at the wheel.

Your argument to the validity of the study I posted is an identical argument presented by your author. Dismissive without substance.
Did you read his compelling critical look? It reads like a fox news commentator.
Which is disturbing, because that persons credentials, as well as the rest of the website seems to hold a level of legitimacy.
Why would the author brush off an NCBI article?

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Pilot comparative study on the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated 6- to 12- year old U.S. children

Abstract
Vaccinations have prevented millions of infectious illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths among U.S. children, yet the long-term health outcomes of the vaccination schedule remain uncertain. Studies have been recommended by the U.S. Institute of Medicine to address this question. This study aimed 1) to compare vaccinated and unvaccinated children on a broad range of health outcomes, and 2) to determine whether an association found between vaccination and neurodevelopmental disorders (NDD), if any, remained significant after adjustment for other measured factors. A cross-sectional study of mothers of children educated at home was carried out in collaboration with homeschool organizations in four U.S. states: Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oregon. Mothers were asked to complete an anonymous online questionnaire on their 6- to 12-year-old biological children with respect to pregnancy-related factors, birth history, vaccinations, physician-diagnosed illnesses, medications used, and health services. NDD, a derived diagnostic measure, was defined as having one or more of the following three closely-related diagnoses: a learning disability, Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder, and Autism Spectrum Disorder. A convenience sample of 666 children was obtained, of which 261 (39%) were unvaccinated. The vaccinated were less likely than the unvaccinated to have been diagnosed with chickenpox and pertussis, but more likely to have been diagnosed with pneumonia, otitis media, allergies and NDD. After adjustment, vaccination, male gender, and preterm birth remained significantly associated with NDD. However, in a final adjusted model with interaction, vaccination but not preterm birth remained associated with NDD, while the interaction of preterm birth and vaccination was associated with a 6.6-fold increased odds of NDD (95% CI: 2.8, 15.5). In conclusion, vaccinated homeschool children were found to have a higher rate of allergies and NDD than unvaccinated homeschool children. While vaccination remained significantly associated with NDD after controlling for other factors, preterm birth coupled with vaccination was associated with an apparent synergistic increase in the odds of NDD. Further research involving larger, independent samples and stronger research designs is needed to verify and understand these unexpected findings in order to optimize the impact of vaccines on children’s health.

https://www.oatext.com/Pilot-comparative-study-on-the-health-of-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-6-to-12-year-old-U-S-children.php#gsc.tab=0

'Vaccinations have prevented millions of infectious illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths among U.S. children?"

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Article I posted above came from first link in this article .

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?

It’s never been done before. The first-of-its-kind study of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated American homeschooled children shows who is really ailing…and parents should be worried

A pilot study of 666 homeschooled six to 12-year-olds from four American states published on April 27th in the Journal of Translational Sciences, compared 261 unvaccinated children with 405 partially or fully vaccinated children, and assessed their overall health based on their mothers’ reports of vaccinations and physician-diagnosed illnesses. What it found about increases in immune-mediated diseases like allergies and neurodevelopmental diseases including autism, should make all parents think twice before they ever vaccinate again:

*Vaccinated children were more than three times as likely to be diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum (OR 4.3)

*Vaccinated children were 30-fold more likely to be diagnosed with allergic rhinitis (hay fever) than non-vaccinated children

* Vaccinated children were 22-fold more likely to require an allergy medication than unvaccinated children

*Vaccinated children had more than quadruple the risk of being diagnosed with a learning disability than unvaccinated children (OR 5.2)

*Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder than unvaccinated children (OR 4.3)

* Vaccinated children were 340 percent (OR 4.4) more likely to have been diagnosed with pneumonia than unvaccinated children

*Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with an ear infection than unvaccinated children (OR 4.0)

*Vaccinated children were 700 percent more likely to have surgery to insert ear drainage tubes than unvaccinated children (OR 8.01)

* Vaccinated children were 2.5-fold more likely to be diagnosed with any chronic illness than unvaccinated children

https://vaccineimpact.com/2017/vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-guess-who-is-sicker/?fbclid=IwAR2-UrVVv8PhiiX1tCH-yAKIHs4YgovBXalYo3bgYFQyeffcXHztCGBC998#

knucklehead bob

Veteran
A Covid Vaccine Is Coming, and Death Is Coming With It!

“Political language… is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.”

~ George Orwell, “Politics and the English Language” (1946)

Mass vaccination, and likely eventual mandatory vaccination, is on the horizon, and has already been accepted by most in this country and around the world as a necessity for avoiding the so-called novel coronavirus. This false notion being pushed on the people by the state and its media is but a lie masquerading as the truth. Propaganda at this level would make Hitler proud. It will not be a godsend for the world, but will be the state’s weapon of choice for mass murder for the purpose of genocide and population control. No coronavirus or RNA vaccines have ever been effective, but have been very dangerous to the health of those inoculated. In the case of this new vaccine being fast-tracked, it will be untested, and the risks due to many factors will be astronomical.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/gary-d-barnett/a-covid-vaccine-is-coming-and-death-is-coming-with-it/?fbclid=IwAR1gjiCU4fNV729WtH3DrnpSqxqYN3-aSRnoGVRBZU69XFbPnOPXW904MZI

texasjack

I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2020·READING TIME: 3 MINUTESPublic

“I GATHERED ALL VACCINE INGREDIENTS INTO A LIST AND CONTACTED POISON CONTROL. AFTER INTROS AND SUCH, AND ASKING TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE TENURED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, THIS IS THE GIST OF THAT CONVERSATION.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn't know... his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues...”

INGREDIENTS IN VACCINES - Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients being INJECTED into your kids;

?Formaldehyde/Formalin - Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.

?Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

?Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

?Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

?Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

?Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

?Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

?Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

?Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

?African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

?Acetone - Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.

?E.Coli - Yes, you read that right.

?DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1

?Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

?You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

?Fact check vaccine ingredients here:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

Animal blood in vaccines
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1620411/pdf/amjphnation00376-0090.pdf

Food in vaccines, like peanut oil etc shows it causes food allergies
https://vaccinesafetycommission.org/pdfs/08-2015-Journal-Food-Allergies.pdf

Vaccine Guide
https://vaccine.guide

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Watching kids suffer with measels should make parents regret not vaccinating.

It sucks that people need to be part of the problem.

shaggyballs

Veteran

A different point of view on your statement is...

If a vaccine killed even one child, that one child's parent is wishing he/she could be fortunate enough to get the measles.

You have a very valid point I do not mean to take away from that but it deserves a look from both sides.

Complete transparency is what is needed and we do not have that.

Can we find some common ground and agree on that?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
How many children die from vaccine?

Is there an exploding surge in vaccination death rate?

Measels killed 140,000 last year.

Up considerably from 110,000.

Probably due to nevervaxxers.

texasjack

Boy you got that right....

Vaccines Are Poisoning African-American and Latino Babies – And The Rest of Our Children
Posted on October 13, 2015 by Marcella

Since Minister Tony Muhammad’s brief speech at Sunday’s 20th Anniversary of The Million Man March, there has been a lot bandied about in the media about the fact that Minister Tony said The CDC has targeted African-American and Latino children with vaccines that are designed to harm them.

I don’t know if the vaccines are really designed to harm or kill children of color. However, when it comes to the history of medical experimentation in the United States against African-Americans, that’s not a conspiracy theory – it’s a fact.

This is a well-cited article from researcher Neil Z. Miller, which documents the fact that The CDC knew the experimental measles vaccine had killed many children in African countries BEFORE the initiation of its use on African-American and Hispanic babies in Los Angeles between 1987 and 1991. The head of The CDC later admitted to “a mistake;” excusing the fact that researchers lied to economically-challenged parents, failing to tell them about the experimental nature of the vaccine, or that as many as 1 in 6 children vaccinated in Africa died. It’s hard for me to understand how it was “a mistake” when the researchers knew about the deaths in Africa before using the vaccine on infants in Los Angeles.

"Experiments involving the measles vaccine were conducted from 1990 to 1991 by the Centers for Disease Control. The doctors wanted to know if they could use it to replace natural antibodies in babies. To test this, doctors injected thousands of babies in the Third World with the drug. The vaccine eventually led to several immune problems in the babies and caused many deaths, although the exact number is unknown.

Knowing the drug had this effect, the government still tested on African American and Hispanic babies in Los Angeles. They injected more than 1,500 babies in the United States with the experimental drug. However, the study came to an end when it was discovered that African children were dying at an alarming rate up to three years after receiving the vaccinations.

The CDC later admitted that the parents were unaware that their children were being injected with an experimental drug that had not yet been verified by the Federal Drug Administration.[10]"

texasjack

picture.php
picture.php

Let’s look at some of those vaccines and see what safety precautions have been taken…

ActHIB (Haemophilus b): (page 3 of 4): ActHIB vaccine reconstituted with saline diluent (0.4% Sodium Chloride) or Tripedia vaccine (TriHIBit vaccine) has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic, or mutagenic potential or impairment of fertility.

Adacel (TDap): (page 3 of 4; Section 13.1): Adacel vaccine has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic, or mutagenic potential, or impairment of fertility.

Afluria (Influenza 2014-2015): (page 5 of 7; Section 13.1): Afluria vaccine has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or male infertility in animals.

BOOSTRIX (TDap): (page 15 of 25; Section 13.1): BOOSTRIX has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.

CERVARIX (HPV): (page 13 of 27; Section 13.1): CERVARIX has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic or mutagenic potential. Vaccination of female rats with CERVARIX at doses shown to be significantly immunogenic in the rat, had no effect on fertility (in the rat).

COMVAX (Hepatitis B, Haemophilus b): (page 8): COMVAX has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or its potential to impair fertility.

DAPTACEL (DTaP): (page 5 of 6; Section 13.1): DAPTACEL has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or impairment of fertility.

ENGERIX-B (Hepatitis B): (page 11; Section 13.1): ENGERIX-B has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.

FLUARIX (Seasonal Influenza): (page 12; Section 13.1): FLUARIX has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.

FLULAVAL (Seasonal Influenza): (page 12; Section 13.1): FLULAVAL has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential.

GARDASIL (Quadrivalent HPV): (page 12; Section 13.1): GARDASIL has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity or genotoxicity (“genotoxicity” is another name for mutagenic toxicity).

GARDASIL 9 (9-strains of HPV): (page 10; Section 13.1): GARDASIL 9 has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity or genotoxicity (“genotoxicity” is another name for mutagenic toxicity).

HAVRIX (Hepatitis A): (page 8; Section 13.1): HAVRIX has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic potential, mutagenic potential, or potential for impairment of fertility.

HIBERIX (Haemophilus B, booster): (page 9; Section 13.1): HIBERIX has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.

INFANRIX (DTaP): (page 13; Section 13.1): INFANRIX has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.

IPOL (Inactivated Polio): (page 13 of 28): Long-term studies in animals to evaluate carcinogenic potential or impairment of fertility have not been conducted.

ENOMUNE (Meningococcal): (page 3 of 4; Section 13.1): MENOMUNE A/C/Y/W 13 vaccine has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or impairment of fertility.

MMR-II (Measles, Mumps, Rubella): (page 6): MMR-II has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for potential to impair fertility.

PEDIARIX (Diptheria, Tetanus, acellular Pertussis, Hepatitis B, Inactivated Polio): (page 14; Section 13.1): PEDIARIX has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.

Pentacel (Diphtheria, Tetanus, acellular Pertussis, Polio, Haemophilus B): (page 4 of 6; Section 13.1): Pentacel vaccine has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.

Prevnar (Pediatric Pneumococcal): (page 14 of 30): Prevnar has not been evaluated for any carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or impairment of fertility.

ProQuad (MMR plus Varicella): (page 16; Section 13.1): ProQuad has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic, mutagenic, or teratogenic potential, or its potential to impair fertility.

RECOMBIVAX HB (Hepatitis B): (page 7; Section 13.1): RECOMBIVAX HB has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or potential to impair fertility.

ROTARIX (Rotavirus): (page 11; Section 13.1): ROTARIX has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.

ROTATEQ (Rotavirus): (page 9; Section 13.1): ROTATEQ has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or its potential to impair fertility.

TWINRIX (Hepatitis A and B): (page 8; Section 13.1): TWINRIX has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or for impairment of fertility.

VARIVAX (Varicella [Chickenpox]): The makers of this vaccine have eliminated Section 13.1, with no explanation as to why. There is no indication there has been any testing regarding carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or impairment of fertility.

ZOSTAVAX (Varicella [Shingles]): (page 8; Section 13.1): ZOSTAVAX has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or its impairment of fertility.

Latest posts

Latest posts