What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaccines? Gates? Which of these atrocities are verifiable?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
An interview with Knut (pronounced “Kah- Noote”):

Knut has a Masters in Biostatistics, Ph.D. in computer science, a Doctor of Science in Medical Biometry. He is CEO of ASDERA, a company developing patented interventions for autism and age-related diseases with a common underlying mechanism (high levels of endocytosis), including cancer, MS, Alzheimers, Parkinsons, Huntingtons. The same mechanism is used by (corona-) viruses to enter cells.

Knut does not play politics: “I’m not paid by the government, so I’m entitled to actually do science.”
“There are no indications that this flu is fundamentally different from any other flu.”
“The virus could be eliminated in weeks and herd immunity developed quickly if most people were allowed to lead normal lives.”

https://newswithviews.com/reference...DHfwt7z9k8uNo-L-DSPG4GriHuQ3y-OlsrB4jiPRvtDCk

:tiphat:
I've been saying this since I realized how scammy this has all been. Nice to hear it from someone who's 'in the know' with the facts. New flu we need to build immunity to, just something adding another couple thousand deaths a year to the flu death cases. Nothing to be alarmed about, no vaccine needed here, no reason to panic ty.

Gosh herd animals are dumb.

antivaxx=retarded
:headbange:party:
Yeah! That's the most convincing set of facts I've heard yet. Ty and rock on!

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
:headbange:party:
Yeah! That's the most convincing set of facts I've heard yet. Ty and rock on!

if i were to exclaim that i killed king arthur, you don't need to make any effort in brushing off my bat-shit crazy ramblings; the same goes for any idiotic claim, like that vaccines are evil or some other retarded shit. you might as well say germs don't exist and the sky is green/ orange checkerboard but we are tricked by our eyes.

SuperBadGrower

All I can know is, it goes way deeper, the news doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. These people like BG with truly psychopathic tendencies all attend clubs for the elite, and they dont go bowling. Their plans are so wicked and so absurd that no normal human would accept their realness at first sight. It's just like the pedophile networks. Nobody can touch them, they killed their boy in jail. The reach of their power & corruption can't be fathomed. They will kill you, wherever you are. And each time, what you get on the news regarding that subject is not even a summary so much as it is a straight fucking cover-up.

No matter if it is Dutroux, royal family (networks) in Europe or Epstein in Pedophile island. Just invite yourself to research this subject. If you happen to find the rabbit hole and enter it there is no going back. Many of them are the same people who want to depopulate the world and bring about the NWO, that is a fact, they simply admit it. If you are in denial about it you are in serious cognitive dissonance about what you have been reading.

That said, I dont invest mental energy into those clowns. The average person thinks everything is just as it is presented to them. To reverse the Mass Media brainwashing, that has gone on since and before WW2, is impossible, and would frankly require culling and depopulation lol. They own the internet now too. Free discussions are impossible anywhere.
I still know what it's like to be free on the internet, many people here do too. People born today are completely born in ideological shackles. Slaves to the opinions of others on instagram and social media. Bill Gates can blow me

Establishment owned sites are great to find out what they don't want you to search for
free speech.jpg
Google, facebook, whatever, all those sites are shaping you to be a goody two shoes boot licker for the ministry of truth. Didn't use to be like that but that's what the public discourse and internet is all about now.

Douglas.Curtis

if i were to exclaim that i killed king arthur, you don't need to make any effort in brushing off my bat-shit crazy ramblings; the same goes for any idiotic claim, like that vaccines are evil or some other retarded shit. you might as well say germs don't exist and the sky is green/ orange checkerboard but we are tricked by our eyes.
When you claim some ridiculously funny stuff, nobody cares. When you spout factless idiocy which people are using to control populations, the educated people are going to take offense.

Stick to the ridiculously comical stuff. You're good at it. :)

Google, facebook, whatever, all those sites are shaping you to be a goody two shoes boot licker for the ministry of truth. Didn't use to be like that but that's what the public discourse and internet is all about now.

This deserves repeating, because it is the main reason this world is having issues. People with money LOVE the general public, because they're herd animals raised to live and breathe without thinking. They suck up the ridiculous garbage the media spews out and repeat it to the other herd animals around them.

Just listen to their speech and you'll notice it's mostly repetitions of media dogma they've been fed. Facts don't mean anything to them, they don't know how to properly research them anyway.

Makes me wonder. I've told thousands of people to go do their own research, and I know tens of thousands of others have read those same posts. How many of them are simply going to facebook and google? The general public doesn't even know how to 'do' research, let alone where to look for the right info.
*smfh*

And they have the audacity to post "My ridiculous, unfounded, completely unresearched statement is right! And yer stoopid!" all over the net. lol Ya need help folks. Lots and lots of help. I wish you luck.

SuperBadGrower

Just listen to their speech and you'll notice it's mostly repetitions of media dogma they've been fed. Facts don't mean anything to them, they don't know how to properly research them anyway.

Makes me wonder. I've told thousands of people to go do their own research, and I know tens of thousands of others have read those same posts. How many of them are simply going to facebook and google? The general public doesn't even know how to 'do' research, let alone where to look for the right info.
*smfh*

And they have the audacity to post "My ridiculous, unfounded, completely unresearched statement is right! And yer stoopid!" all over the net. lol Ya need help folks. Lots and lots of help. I wish you luck.

Hehe I'm always reminded of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksb3KD6DfSI
("Multiple local news stations say the same thing verbatim")

I love this clip
Herd 'em!

Douglas.Curtis

How is it different than your posts, all attitude and insult and a bunch of what if’s?
Attitude and insult...
Well, my attitude is exasperation with people not doing their own research, because I've taken the time myself to do so and have benefited from the information. The insults are generally sharpest against those who don't do any research. They're the ones standing on the weakest foundations and making the most noise. You seem to be offended... which leads me back to the whole research question again.

Since you're up in arms against me, it's obvious you're one of those I'm speaking of. I'm guessing your 'extensive research' has come to the conclusion vaccines are wonder drugs vital to mankind. Yes? How was that 15min Fox News expose on Covid?

Explain the information you've found which confirms the need for any flu, and most vaccines on the planet to even exist. I'm game and promise to read it.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Remember the "honey cut" Vitamin E Acetete fiasco last summer? How many people who vaped that stuff were murdered in the name of covid (COrona Vaccine ID, ie gates' chip)?

It is just as silly to blindly believe the people on the tee vee. They are lying to you.

https://youtu.be/qDhFcVVTbrA

redlaser

Veteran
Attitude and insult...
Well, my attitude is exasperation with people not doing their own research, because I've taken the time myself to do so and have benefited from the information. The insults are generally sharpest against those who don't do any research. They're the ones standing on the weakest foundations and making the most noise. You seem to be offended... which leads me back to the whole research question again.

Since you're up in arms against me, it's obvious you're one of those I'm speaking of. I'm guessing your 'extensive research' has come to the conclusion vaccines are wonder drugs vital to mankind. Yes? How was that 15min Fox News expose on Covid?

Explain the information you've found which confirms the need for any flu, and most vaccines on the planet to even exist. I'm game and promise to read it.

I don’t generally read what you write because you present yourself as an Alex Jones wannabe who always devolves into insults and belittling when others present an opposing viewpoint.

Had you not written “STOOPID” in bold I wouldn’t have seen it.

Fuck your smarter than thou attitude while calling others that, is my point, understand now?

Douglas.Curtis

Had you not written “STOOPID” in bold I wouldn’t have seen it.

Fuck your smarter than thou attitude while calling others that, is my point, understand now?
Bold works, eh? Good. So which camp are you in? The "I've researched the topic" or "I watch TV and know what's going on"? Anyone can be in my camp, all they have to do is choose not to be fed baby food.

I'm encouraging people to actually do some research. Sometimes people have to get bent to decide to dig for facts.

redlaser

Veteran
Bold works, eh? Good. So which camp are you in? The "I've researched the topic" or "I watch TV and know what's going on"? Anyone can be in my camp, all they have to do is choose not to be fed baby food.

I'm encouraging people to actually do some research. Sometimes people have to get bent to decide to dig for facts.

How about letting the information stand or fall on its own merits, minus the take one side or another choice you present?

Doubt you would be interested in anything that didn’t include insulting others.

• Love
Reactions: Gry

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Attitude and insult...
Well, my attitude is exasperation with people not doing their own research, because I've taken the time myself to do so and have benefited from the information.
you've clearly not done enough research on vaccines, conspiracy theory blogs don't count. you even use the term "wonder drug" which further showcases your lack of knowledge (it's not a drug action)

Explain the information you've found which confirms the need for any flu, and most vaccines on the planet to even exist
polio? measles? smallpox? u serious bro? do you even know how bad the flu used to be?

tetanus, whooping cough, t.b., etc etc... infant mortality rates throughout history... i mean fucking come on dude, vaccines are literally one of mankind's greatest tool sets we have ever come up with. and they just keep getting safer and safer.

and citing third world areas where governments make bad decisions is not an indictment against vaccines, it's an indictment against bad decisions and should be a wake-up call to everyone that the world needs safe and effective vaccination routines.

it's like citing chernobyl in an argument against nuclear power.

Im'One

I spent five minutes researching the Sandy Hook conspiracy, ten on the Birth certificate.

I am not wasting any more time on right wing male bovine fecal matter.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
you've clearly not done enough research on vaccines, conspiracy theory blogs don't count. you even use the term "wonder drug" which further showcases your lack of knowledge (it's not a drug action)

polio? measles? smallpox? u serious bro? do you even know how bad the flu used to be?

tetanus, whooping cough, t.b., etc etc... infant mortality rates throughout history... i mean fucking come on dude, vaccines are literally one of mankind's greatest tool sets we have ever come up with. and they just keep getting safer and safer.

and citing third world areas where governments make bad decisions is not an indictment against vaccines, it's an indictment against bad decisions and should be a wake-up call to everyone that the world needs safe and effective vaccination routines.

it's like citing chernobyl in an argument against nuclear power.

<polio? measles? smallpox?> I have had those vacs as a kid. That was before these evil people wanted to kill us all. And, I did get a vaccine shot yesterday. My Tetanus was way old, and I cut myself with dirty stuff.

There is NFW I would take another flu vaccine, or whatever gates has in store for the fools who will stand in line to get it.

You get the Corona Vaccine, and an ID chip...(CoVID).

Then if your chip falls into the wrong category (bad boy), gates will give your mark the blue screen of death. Just like the bible says.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
This is the second Doctor that I have seen talking about the fact that they are doing everything to increase your chances of dying from wearing masks and the Corona shot.

Cannavore

Veteran
Wearing a face mask increases your chances of getting covid? Did I read that right? Holy boomer conspiracies batman!

Latest posts

Latest posts