What's new

Usual Suspect/ PhillyPride Welcome to my show

UsualSuspect

Veteran
picture.php

castout

Veteran
PHILLY, u know I am ur sister of another color....and it is PURPLE!!!!! Dude, that plant looks sick.....but in a way that only a good smoke, can heal. I am drooling, cause I NEED a taste of what ur cookin"!!!!!! And, my arms look jacked in the panda photo, lol.......where is the thong on my head........oh wait, I am having a weed flashback to NUGS n JUGS, when the strippers made me violate their panties!!!!!!!

UsualSuspect

Veteran
DJ Short Blueberry

DJ Short Blueberry

All 11 seeds made it through so far :dance013: I am not much of a seed popper so I am glad they all made it, I havent popped any seeds in over 7 yrs its been all clones so I am glad to get back into working with seeds again.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

J

Javadog

A classic breed. I look forward to seeing it mature.

Thanks for sharing!

JD

castout

Veteran
Philly, you know I love BLUBERRY, and I bet you are gonna make some magic happen!!!!!! Will you sex them, and then reveg? I did that with my seed run...sexed at a few weeks, then revegged...they are now in flower. I am interested to see what your female to male ratio is....those are some stable genetics, so you are going to have much success...your skills, those genetics.........winner!!!!!

UsualSuspect

Veteran
All I need is 1 girl

All I need is 1 girl

O- I am going to grow them out into 7 gallon pots take cuts of each, label them and then flower them all.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php