What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
something must have happened to him to be gone this long with no contact to anyone :shucks:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
something must have happened to him to be gone this long with no contact to anyone :shucks:

:yeahthats

Here's to wishing him the best though!

35528938-Portrait-of-young-man-in-shirt-keeping-fingers-crossed-and-eyes-closed-while-standing-against-white--Stock-Photo.jpg

If somebody does hear from him and it's ok to post about would you please do so here? There are a lot of people rooting for him. :yes:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I sent him a email requesting him or his family to respond.I mention Milo Dans and Who Dat too...
Kinda a message in a bottle...

Useful:huggg:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he's not far from me & we had a get together planned , but i never got his addy , otherwise i'd take a ride out to see whats up .......

Trich_Tyson

Damn mannn. Please let us know when you hear back

Eqmrj72.jpg

2bxfGNS.jpg

Chocolate trip f3 around the edges. From the man himself. Popped a few of the fpog f3 the other day. And the headbanger f2s turned out awesome!
<3 ui. We miss you

Bmac1

Veteran
I hope he is well. Ive sent multiple messages but have not heard back in quite some time.

Trich_Tyson

:clock watch: :frown:

I took down the Chocolate Trip F3s.. Shared on IG.. I'll get them uploaded over here.

Heres my Black Triangle F2 tho. The only one of ten to make it.. and it barely made it. I almost scrapped it several times. It lost its meristem.. then shot off two.. the fan leaves are the size of dinner plates and a beautiful waxy deep green.. the node spacing is wide.. it didn't look like it was gunna yield at all.. and it was the most susceptible to PM.

but fuck.. something I love about her. She's a fighter.

The buds are sizing up really well.. they are incredibly dense.. the nose is a great spicy hash. and she's pretty frosty. She's a specimen.
Almost 7 weeks in.. Probably got her last feeding tonight.

picture.php

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
i gave my friend magisherman the stardog f2, darlin's net, and the rest of my headbanger f2's to run at his new spot.

dont know what else we can do while waiting to hear from use but to continue to "spread the love."

threw in the second half of my relentless 818 sfv fire og too. basically the line up ive wanted to run but havent been able to set up a garden at my new place yet.

M.R.GT

Veteran
Hey Guys just wanted to drop yall a line.

Useful is doing fine, Talked 5to him today.

Said he would be by to holler at everyone soon.

Take Care
GT

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
M.R.GT !!! :yay:

How have YOU been Sir!?!!? :tiphat:

That is the best news I have heard in a long time....

I am in tears now reading this.....

Latest posts

Latest posts