What's new

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Derp. I forgot which thread I was in, was thinking it was yours.

I was thinking to myself too as I was typing the question that it sounded like a Useful cross. :laughing:

Lester Moore

Veteran
small project...

small project...

satori x tranquil Elephantizer (original). 30 gal. water and tea only.
out of the group, lovin' this one, this one just speaks to me. couple others are lotus larry x TE original, thai extreme F2, when out in the garden, this one just seems to call me over to hang out with her :biggrin:
(for the record I am not trying to go big, this is just for family and close friends) much like my tomato's and peppers lol! thought I'd share with ya ..:tiphat:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
:bump:

anyone got any useful seeds breaking soil?

i've got one headbanger f2 a few weeks in currently and one long valley royal kush fgen just flipped. oh, and an elmer's cookies (the 30%'r).

also---passed forward a bunch of stuff to good friends with green thumbs.

:eggnog:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Nice heady... :bigeye:
I've got some white lotus x Lucky Charms and some Synergy x gogi just begging to be flowered.... :tiphat:

hicksticky

Still at large...

i've got one headbanger f2 a few weeks in currently and one long valley royal kush fgen just flipped. oh, and an elmer's cookies (the 30%'r).

I also got some Headbangers going 2wks in...and about to pop a few more useful crosses.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Some mother's milk x gogi og are rocking in veg. if I could find my camera, then I'd grab pics...yay children.... 5 mmxgoog. in 4" pots...getting ready for final transplant and to be flipped couple weeks later.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

I have a Blackberry Kush x Chemmy Jones seedling going right now. Don't know if it's a Useful creation or not. But it came to me via UI. Kinda got discouraged from popping the "blue baggie" seeds. Started quite a few different x's last winter and found mostly males. Cornstalk, bland males at that. But that can be said for just about any line.

My buddy ran some of the Exodus Cheese x White Lotus and Green Crack x White Lotus. The EC x WL were good. But the GC x WL were some super awesome plant's. Sadly they weren't kept alive by the guy.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
oo i have a good feeling about the white lotus x lucky charms, milo. keep us updated!

that green crack ( i prefer "cush") x white lotus was the best of thr wl crosses we ran. that deep purple ive been posting was from that cross. super terpy flintstones vitamins flavor.

i grew the white x chemmy jones from that same male and we found two excellent ladies, one i was especially fond of---loud garlic and onion chem funk with a mouth coating almost sour flavor that tasted as clean as the funky smell was nasty. also tested at 27%. and great structure, growth, and yeild. there were a couple herms in the pack, but worth the effort for the stable expressions.

ive reached out a couple times to use. he popped on ic a couple times since he's stopped posting so hopefully its nothing too serious keeping him away. if anyone hears anything let us know he's safe and sound.

TheEagerBeaver

Well I just wanted to give my friends a lil update. I just flipped a breedin chamber to 12/12. 1 Goji OG stud in there with

3 Goji OG ladies
White Lotus
Mothers Milk
Lucky Charms
White Romulan
Synergy
GG#4
Satsuma x Tangerine Power
White Urkle
Blueberry Hill
Gorilla Bubble

I have a feelin something good will come of this.

I am beyond interested in the Goji OG x Mothers Milk combination you have. Any pollen left from the Goji OG male left by chance? I have a Mothers Milk cut that is dying to get some of that sweet sweet Goji skeet.

Trich_Tyson

Headbanger F2.. love her branching.. just potted up.. flip soon.. prob a week
Fn9sUgq.jpg

hicksticky

Still at large...
Headbanger F2.. love her branching.. just potted up.. flip soon.. prob a week
View Image

She's a nice looking gal..:tiphat:

How was she in the seedling stage?.... I popped 5 all five are up.... but not real happy..... scratching my head cause everything else is doing great, same soil, same environment, same ph,...straight water. Gonna up pot a see if that sets em straight.

Keep us posted!

Trich_Tyson

She's a nice looking gal..:tiphat:

How was she in the seedling stage?.... I popped 5 all five are up.... but not real happy..... scratching my head cause everything else is doing great, same soil, same environment, same ph,...straight water. Gonna up pot a see if that sets em straight.

Keep us posted!

They were a breeze. Super uniform. I kept them root bound for a while. They didn't mind. Never had micro deficiencies. And fast as hell. I popped a pack of gorilla bubble 2 weeks before. These caught up as seedlings and surpassed in veg. Will flip these first. Responded extremely well to crushing the stems.

How are yours presenting?

Latest posts

Latest posts