What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
WOW!!! Sorry for the long time it's been since I was last here. I had a serious security issue, had to tear down and lay low. For the security of everyone I know, what I did was the right and proper thing. In hindsight I reckon I should have let you all know that I was gonna be MIA for some time. I am sorry for that. I really am.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DUDE !!!!! Glad to hear your safe & sound !!!!! many many speculations about what happened , but no one knew fer sure .
so whats up ? you back in the game or still laying low ?

Damn glad your OK no matter what went down !!!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I reckon I'm gonna lay low for awhile longer as far as growing. Gonna pop in here though and make sure everyone is behaving.:biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I reckon I'm gonna lay low for awhile longer as far as growing. Gonna pop in here though and make sure everyone is behaving.:biggrin:

So Happy to hear from you Useful....we were all almost ready to right you off.So Glad That you are Ok.Temporarily MIA....safe and sound
I had your eulogy half written.:smoke:

Your one of the nicest & most generous genuine cats on here.....The Wind Beneath my wings Haha:biggrin:

Happy
ph

Useful Idiot

Veteran
So Happy to hear from you Useful....we were all almost ready to right you off.So Glad That you are Ok.Temporarily MIA....safe and sound
I had your eulogy half written.:smoke:

Your one of the nicest & most generous genuine cats on here.....The Wind Beneath my wings Haha:biggrin:

Happy
ph
WOW...i certainly feel like an ass now!! I have no clue how I missed this post. I reckon I have to start doin some updates. Just have some concerns about the site to be honest.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Well here is a piss poor pic of the Chocolate Diesel cut fully pollinated by a second generation Fire Cookie fella. This pic was taken at 34 days into flower...she is a special cut fer sure.
picture.php

Trich_Tyson

Chico diesel lookin great!
Just popped my lst theee headbanger f2s. I lost my keepers from last time but gotdamn were they sour
A homie still had my #4 pheno. Hope to get her back again..
But I’ll see what these last three have to offer

Thanks again

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Chico diesel lookin great!
Just popped my lst theee headbanger f2s. I lost my keepers from last time but gotdamn were they sour
A homie still had my #4 pheno. Hope to get her back again..
But I’ll see what these last three have to offer

Thanks again
The Headbangers are very nice. If ya need any help with things let me know...I have yer back brother.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Well here is a piss poor pic of the Chocolate Diesel cut fully pollinated by a second generation Fire Cookie fella. This pic was taken at 34 days into flower...she is a special cut fer sure.
View Image
Well...I reversed this gal and the s1's are available at GLG soon. This one should be in every ones garden fer sure!!