What's new

USA strikes Syria again

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Israel's Christmas Bombing of Syria

yeah the Russian mod said that civilian air craft were just about to land and that stopped them going after the planes with the full air defenses. they also say the s 300 wasn't used as the Syrians are not finished training on them. according to reports from the SSA, they intercepted 13 from 16 of the guided bombs the Israeli f 16's launched from Lebanese air space.

Syrian War Report – Dec. 26, 2018: Israel Strikes Syria. S-300 Is Not Employed

[YOUTUBEIF]y3gOwXfxT3M[/YOUTUBEIF]

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Da muss ich erst mal google fragen, was "appropriate" heißt?

Ha ha, angemessen! I think the guy on the pic, is the typical jew hater. Full of hate and a dumb ass.

i was hopping you'd see reason and take it down, but its been annoying me everytime i see it, so i deleted it. this thread is not about religion, its about the Syrian war and land, oil, gas and water resources, like all war ever.

St. Phatty

i was hopping you'd see reason and take it down, but its been annoying me everytime i see it, so i deleted it. this thread is not about religion, its about the Syrian war and land, oil, gas and water resources, like all war ever.

And the Fish and the fishermen.

Amazing there are still fish in the Mediterranean.

We lived in Greece when I was a kid. We went to the beach and I went diving but did not see a lot of fish.

Now that would be a tough job - Syrian fisherman.

Unfortunately for some folks, e.g. the Palestinians in Gaza, TPTB interfere with something as simple and basic as fishing in the ocean.

G

Nothing like abuse of power. Simply because it annoyed you. Thanks for that demonstration.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Nothing like abuse of power. Simply because it annoyed you. Thanks for that demonstration.

Maybe you annoy everybody, ever think of that?:laughing:

i guess ill put it back. didnt realize it would be missed by you guys. it is rather crude and anti-semitic though, but if you insist....

i will never understand some of you guys, just when i think i know where folks stand :D

edited to add: let me know if you happen to change your mind about that pic.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Uh, sorry a lot for the evil, ironic picture! :)

picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
some people always think the Jewish people/Israel & America are always to blame for everything bad that happens in the world. there ARE NO innocent countries/politicians in the world. NO SIDE is always the "good guys". sorry if that upsets your apple cart. (not really:biggrin:) i read so much bullshit about "false flags" etc that i could puke. but no one ever says "well, i guess i was wrong" when proven to be full of it...:moon:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Politics and Geostrategy are a dirty Business. It was and ever will be.

I often smile to myself, when I imagine that 0.02% (Jews)of all people of the world, shall be responsible for all evil in the world.:)

igrowone

Veteran
Politics and Geostrategy are a dirty Business. It was and ever will be.

I often smile to myself, when I imagine that 0.02% (Jews)of all people of the world, shall be responsible for all evil in the world.:)

there you go
if they were vanished overnight would we awake to a new paradise?
nope

armedoldhippy

Veteran
there you go
if they were vanished overnight would we awake to a new paradise?
nope

"nope" is right. if the Arabs/Muslims did not have Jewish people to hate, they would go back to killing each other...ooops. but then, they never really quit, did they? it is like an intramural sport to them. i wish i was not out of +rep...:comfort: you got some coming.:tiphat:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Nah sorry..... Zionist all vanished from Earth.... we'd have peace on this planet... they are responsible for all things evil on this planet... resource junkies bruh... parasitic for taking what's not theirs for free.. what did the zombie supermodel call them? Serpents? Seems right.. AmericaIsrael are the 2 countries with more blood on their hands than anyone else in human history

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
If you guys think life would be a utopia without the USA or the Jews you're in a dream state. While you're dreaming, imagine yourself under Sharia law, Chinese, Russian or Nazi control.

Can you say world domination of the worst possible kind?

Badfishy1

Followed those civilian airliners in there hoping Syria would make a mistake. Evil motherfuckers

Pretty much their MO. Same shit with USS Liberty... if any mistakes are made we can just play the ‘victim’ card. Hasn’t stopped working yet why would it stop now. Same with aggression in Palestine. Oh fuck they are attacking us (let’s leave the part out we attacked first). The msm has our back

G

Nah sorry..... Zionist all vanished from Earth.... we'd have peace on this planet... they are responsible for all things evil on this planet... resource junkies bruh... parasitic for taking what's not theirs for free.. what did the zombie supermodel call them? Serpents? Seems right.. AmericaIsrael are the 2 countries with more blood on their hands than anyone else in human history
Your quite a piece of work. Im amazed that some of the hate you post is allowed but then again its up to the moderators. Sooner or later upper management will have to step in and reign this type of behavior in or lose members, traffic and revenue. See RIU.