What's new

USA strikes Syria again

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I like Putin.
He tells the truth about world politics more than the rest of the world leaders.

He also removed Russia from mafia control and restored Russia.
We could debate if it was good or bad that he made Russia capitalist and globalist. But it did end the Cold War.

America needs its own Putin

Last edited:

White Beard

“Removed Russia from mafia control”

That’s like removing the Vatican from Catholic control...”tell it to the Marines”

militia420

Putin came to power via the same sort of staged terror event that GWB road on. There were some "chechyan" rebels that blew up a school. The thing is, this whole deal with terrorism was perfected IN russia under the jewish bolsheviks. Recall the "red terror". Putin has had a ton of positive PR put out so that people in America would like him. He's on the same team as Bush, Obama and Trump. It may be a hard thing to believe, but enough reading and research yields this info. The jewish bolsheviks that took over Russia had it under lock, stock, and barrel and NEVER yielded their power. Read Trotsky's ideas on perpetual revolution. If the masses perceive that the "rulers" are being cycled through and that they are getting new people running things, aren't they less likely to question if what they perceive is reality? That is, if these rulers just happened to be plug and play variables for the people behind the rulers, how would the commoners have any clue without having access to learn facts relating this information.

That is the nature of things. In Russia and the USA. And many other countries. As gypsy points to the bankers so do I. That class of persons have set up the intel agencies, and the intel agencies conceive of these mechanisms to maintain power and to influence and manage the perceptions of the public.

If all of them were hung from lamp posts or heaved into the crater of Kilauea, here on the Big Island of Hawaii, THEN we'd all be looking at some real change. As it stands, idol worship of people in these positions is actually crippling ones own potential for growth as these political actors are intended for these purposes. Don't take any of this as talking down to any of you, but instead my attempt to impart what I feel is an accurate reflection of reality based on my decades of studying geopolitics, behavioral science, psychology, and other topics. <-- nerd who just wants to understand things in order to improve them.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The mechanics of steering a nation/society one way or the other using finance and media has long been going on. Socially engineering the proletariat is an easier and more preferable way to achieve total control than always having to use brute force - which is always an option anyway - and used as a side of fear to help 'convince' any detractors.

Leon Trotsky had a very interesting life - and if you get to see the Trotsky movie - or read any of his books you will see many of the reasons why we have arrived at this stage as a civilization - what the conflict is really about - and who might be the puppet masters pulling the strings behind the scenes - if they ever really reveal themselves - all these secret societies you know - and they are all sworn to secrecy - lol

Nirrity

Putin came to power in march 2000, he basically was appointed as president-in-charge by Yeltsin in 31 december 1999 as Yeltsin himself stepped down. Putin was officially elected march 2000. Beslan school tragedy when a school have been assaulted by radical islamists and many kids have been taken hostage took place 4 years later, in 2004.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Putin came to power in march 2000, he basically was appointed as president-in-charge by Yeltsin in 31 december 1999 as Yeltsin himself stepped down. Putin was officially elected march 2000. Beslan school tragedy when a school have been assaulted by radical islamists and many kids have been taken hostage took place 4 years later, in 2004.

Putin saved Russia from becoming a third world state. full stop. the facts are on the record, Russia was being ripped apart and raped by corrupt oligarchs, everything of value was being stolen and sold off cheap. even police and military salaries were going way behind, oil wells and gas wells were being given to western oil companies at pennies on the dollar with absurd contractual conditions about how any small profits would be spent by the Russian state.

if you really study that time and the amount of problems the nation faced, it's a pure miracle how much Putin achieved and how fast. he let bad contracts run out and negotiated new ones which really were in the interest of Russia, he busted oligarchs who continued with tax evasion and corruption after he had warned them all, a new day was dawning. so he busted a bunch of them and took their illegally gathered resources back for the Russian state.

Russia was incredibly lucky with Putin, there is not 1 in a million humans out there that could have saved and even totally rebuild the nation. even just his daily schedule would be beyond most men, let alone doing a good job for all those hours every day dealing with a huge variety of problems.

sadly the western elites had imagined that Russia was finished for ever, after the cold war. they thought, they will never get on their feet again, let alone pose any threat to us. thats why all those arms control treaties were broken and abandoned by the US. they thought they could just suck oil and gas out of Russia for pennies on the dollar and Russia would be eternally grateful for the crumbs. but Putin didnt see it like that, so he was automatically seen as bad for their profits. so the information war against Putin was born.

St. Phatty

Putin saved Russia from becoming a third world state. full stop.

but Putin didnt see it like that, so he was automatically seen as bad for their profits. so the information war against Putin was born.

I can't help but respect Putin.

He is the kind of leader that inspires people to send him their resume.

If Putin has an ability that should scare the West, it's the ability to visit the Russian versions of Lockheed & Northrop Grumman, and to inspire honest work from their technical staffs.

Nirrity

just to set things straight. i wrote this in respnose to what militia420 said:"Putin came to power via the same sort of staged terror event that GWB road on."

as far as Putin goes i like that he always stays cool and confident. He just looks sane and quite unlike warmongers. even his face exptession quite often is a mild smile - something what seems to annoy the hell out of globalist media who always use his rare ovcasional frown expressions when they talk about him)

peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i do, i admit it, i wish we had presidents of his intellectual caliber in my country. instead of the wimps we have following EU orders when we keep voting to say we don't want to join that fuckpile called the eu.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Putin saved Russia from becoming a third world state. full stop. the facts are on the record, Russia was being ripped apart and raped by corrupt oligarchs, everything of value was being stolen and sold off cheap. even police and military salaries were going way behind, oil wells and gas wells were being given to western oil companies at pennies on the dollar with absurd contractual conditions about how any small profits would be spent by the Russian state.

if you really study that time and the amount of problems the nation faced, it's a pure miracle how much Putin achieved and how fast. he let bad contracts run out and negotiated new ones which really were in the interest of Russia, he busted oligarchs who continued with tax evasion and corruption after he had warned them all, a new day was dawning. so he busted a bunch of them and took their illegally gathered resources back for the Russian state.

Russia was incredibly lucky with Putin, there is not 1 in a million humans out there that could have saved and even totally rebuild the nation. even just his daily schedule would be beyond most men, let alone doing a good job for all those hours every day dealing with a huge variety of problems.

sadly the western elites had imagined that Russia was finished for ever, after the cold war. they thought, they will never get on their feet again, let alone pose any threat to us. thats why all those arms control treaties were broken and abandoned by the US. they thought they could just suck oil and gas out of Russia for pennies on the dollar and Russia would be eternally grateful for the crumbs. but Putin didnt see it like that, so he was automatically seen as bad for their profits. so the information war against Putin was born.

Indeed.
Im glad someone else sees what actually happened.

Putin is a true patriot.
America had brokered its way into Russia through Russian mafia. Interestingly, Trump played quite a role in that. Cant say more.
As I said, America would greatly benefit by having our own Putin in power.

The guy basically was their Ground Branch.
Hence his intellect, endurance, and success.

St. Phatty

Germany after WW1 was not in such a great state either.

The Weimar Hyperinflation ?!

Somehow by the beginning of WW2 Germany had re-built a huge industrial base. Obviously with some help from US lenders.

A major part of re-building Germany's industrial base was Mr. Hitler's expulsion of Jews from positions in Academia, Industry, and Government.

The success of Germany in re-building after WW1 was simply unforgiveable.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I think Putin is the man.... I respect him ... but even the great Putin is owned by a different sect of Zionism Nutt Jobs

Chabad Lubavitch Putin

Google that and see for yourself

Funny how Trump and Putin both married their Non Jewish Daughters off to Nut Jobs who are hardcore Cult like

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I think Putin is the man.... I respect him ... but even the great Putin is owned by a different sect of Zionism Nutt Jobs

Chabad Lubavitch Putin

Google that and see for yourself

Funny how Trump and Putin both married their Non Jewish Daughters off to Nut Jobs who are hardcore Cult like

agreed, he's not some perfect human being, he's got the same amount of dirt on his hands as most world leaders too, including blood, im sure. but those things don't take away from what he did for the larger Russian nation. even the accusations of enrichment are all based on accusations, the evidence seems to be scanty, also many of the palaces are gonna be presidential palaces in future too, same with all the cars etc. he doesn't get to keep them. which doesn't mean that he can't have stashed a few billion some where for a rainy day. i try not to be naive, but despite those things, his leadership of Russia has been incredible to observe. from being on the verge of bankruptcy and total dissolution to being back in a powerful position in the geopolitical sphere, on top of the economic miracle he achieved before the west started sabotaging the Russian economy with sanctions.

i don't think that pic is appropriate Hermanthegerman.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Da muss ich erst mal google fragen, was "appropriate" heißt?

Ha ha, angemessen! I think the guy on the pic, is the typical jew hater. Full of hate and a dumb ass.

igrowone

Veteran
here's what i see from the latest MSN, believe as you will
Trump is visiting the troops in Iraq, let's out the message how America could use Iraqi bases for future missions in Syria
sounds about right to me

Latest posts

Latest posts