What's new

UrkelxRomulan,quirkle,BubbliciousF2,Gonzo#2, and More,Just to share the experience

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Bandit - Your Nitrogen def. and yellowing leaves is totally natural at that stage(late flower) and adding more Nitrogen at this point will create more leafy growth as opposed to bud growth. Your girls look very happy so let them do their thing and I promise your end result will taste much better as well. Nitrogen is believed to give plants that chemically taste people always complain of. At this stage they should only be getting P and K in large doses. Just my 2 pennies but you are doing a great job anyway so do what you do. That rom x Urk looks like a winner by the way! Peace!

hammerdog thanks for dropping in bro, i simply chose the SQ pheno because of the Resin Coverage, straight covered, the other pheno's were stellar and acctually I had a good result as far as flava, on both phenos...

I ended up keepin' the #B pheno out of A,B,E, and I..... my #B pheno is just lovely, it has a strong smell even in VEG, no bullshit! When I take cuttings it almost smells as if I was trimming nugs :confused: don't know how, but hey I kept it for that reason and many other reasons, it was just MY favorite... the Urkle pheno is very tasty though, and IMO it yields better than a straight PU...

YO Rainman--- glad you are stickin' arround this thread, I appreciate it!
the ones I hit with the Guano, if I remember right, were in like the end of week four or the beginning of week five... I am glad you said that though 'cause now I will try that to a few, and I will let maybe one out of 3 stay that way untill I see that it doesn't make a difference on the yield...
I have noticed that if they start to yellow too early they end up not yielding as much as the other's, and if they start to Yellow anywhere at the end of week 5 or beg. of week 6 I just let them be... I think i waited too long to give the Guano to them and did it a little late.. I always let my purples go 9-9.5 weeks so I can get as much yield from them as possible, I have noticed that in the 9th week they put on a lot of weight, and for the medical properties that I am looking for it works a lot better, as it becomes very PAIN KILLERISH :joint: My flushing starts at about the end of week 6 or the beginning of week 7, just making sure to get a good 14 day flush :muahaha: Flavaaaaaa!

ConceptofSleep--- You have made my day brother, anytime the plants get this kind of recognition, i am very pleased, as for they deserve that credit, NOT ME, I am just gr8ful to be apart of this, and sharing it with you all.....
I will have some more pics up soon, It's just a Biotch to get those out because they are huge, well not HUGE HUGE but they are big and the last time I grabbed them it was an obsticle course to get them out and put 'em back.... all I can say is pop your beans if ya got 'em, the Bubble gum is in there, I though, like this more Sativa one though, and it is a resin machine and I swear it has that bubble Gum aroma to it with some Banana smell to it with many other good aromas comming through... this pic is of the bubblicious F2 in week 3.5:
46271IMG_1591-med.JPG

I have to get some tonight though because they are just thick in resin already and so nice... they are also getting a nice purple color on the edges of the leaves, always makes me proud :jump:
I will get some more pic's up tonight or tomorrow, peace bro, thanks again...

GDK--- thanks fo rthe good words brother... this is not a OGOrganic URRKLE ROMULAN, just some hobbie that I have had for a while :joint:
I love it though, pretty much every pheno it let out was a keeper but I couldn't keep 'em all, they are still out and about though with some of my Family and Friends and patients.... thanks for dropping by bro I hope to see ya back soon...

I am diggin' having you all here, it is truly inspiring... Every Time...

:joint:
46271IMG_19131.JPG

46271IMG_1910.JPG

46271IMG_1901.JPG

46271IMG_1900.JPG

46271IMG_1891.JPG

46271IMG_1882.JPG

ChemDawgD
46271IMG_1875.JPG

thanks all, blessings in full bloom...... :joint:

Hey all , Hope you guy;s are well and blessed.....
I have a good little stack of Bubblicious F2 Pics for you all...

Here's what ya wanted to see CONCEPTOFSLEEP, AND IF YOU WANT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE ONE THAT I HAVE KEPT, GO AHEAD AND PM ME.........
46271IMG_1928.JPG

46271IMG_1929.JPG

46271IMG_1930.JPG

46271IMG_1937.JPG

46271IMG_1939.JPG

BAD ASS LOOKIN' IMO... I WILL KEEP IT AND USE IY FOR A LONG TIME...
TB7
I'LL HAVE SOME FULL PLANT SHOTS UP LATER ON TOO..

YO, RAINMAN....,THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS, THE PLANTS APPRECIATE IT... I HAVE HAD PURPLES FO RA GOOD WHILE NOW, I LOVE 'EM, THEY ARE THE GOURMET STYLE NUGGETS, AND JUST SO FULL OF FLAVOR, NO REMORESE IN DENSITY, THEY ARE JUST SO FREAKIN' DANK, I WILL NEVER LET THEM OUT OF MY ROOM.....
THANKS AGAIN FOR HANGIN' OUT WITH ME BROTHER, MUCH FUNK, LOVE, AND HEALTH FOR YOU AND YOUR GOOD PEEPZ...

DR7TB

MORE FUNK..............................FUNKER'S..........PURPLE HAS BEEN MY THING SINCE THAT ONE DAY, 12 YEARS AGO, IN FORT BRAGG CALI.., I PUFFED IT AND SINCE THEN ON,.... I WAS IN LOVE, AND I KNEW I WOULD BE GROWIN' PURPLE INDOOR BUDZ SOON AFTER, WELL SOON AFTER DIDN'T COME FOR ABOUT 4-5 YEARS, BUT WHEN IT CAME, THE FIRST CLONE I BOUGHT WAS A PURPLE AND THAN I WAS REALLY WHIPPED...... LOL , AND NOW I CALL IT WHIPLASH...

WHIPLASH, METALLICA STYLE , SO ANYWAYS I HAVE SOME MORE PURPLE PIC'S FOR YALL, AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE 'EM.... :joint:

I HAVE CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I WILL NEVER EVER GET RID OF MY PURPLE MOM'S, YIELD, WELL YIELD IS PURELY UP TO THE GROWER, WHAT I CALL GOOD YIELD SOME MAY CALL LOW, AND WHAT SOME CALL HUGE YIELD I MAY CALL LOW QUALITY, AND TO ME IMO IMO, IF I GET 3.5-4.5 zips OFF OF A 5-GALLON GROW BAG, OF PURE PURPLE GOODNESS, THAN I AM DOING VERY GOOD, MAYBE NOT A HUGE YIELD BUT VUT FOR THE QUALITY, THAT IN IT'S SELF MAKES IT RICH IN MANY WAYS :jump: LOL

LOVE ALL AND GIVE LOVE AND SEE PEACE FOR ALL WE LOVE, LOVE x LOVE = LOVE......PEACE.....
46271IMG_2151.JPG

46271IMG_2154.JPG

46271IMG_2153.JPG

46271IMG_2159.JPG

46271IMG_21701.JPG

THESE ARE ALL PIC'S OF THE URKLE ROMULAN , HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY.....

MUCH LOVE TO ALL
TDR777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

OGorganic

Veteran
Hey bro nice thread! Your urkle rom cross looks awesome! How did you make it?

Here is my ukulan(urkle x pre 98 federation rom male):

THANK YOU DIRTY FREDDY, THIS SHIT IS SMOOTH AND FUNKY-LIKE DARJ COLORED FRUIT AND OATMEAL AND BROWN SUGAR...., ALMOST DONE TOO.. :jump:

OGORGANIC..., THANKS FOR DROPPING BY GRO, I AM GLAD.... SEEMS WE SHARE SOME OF THE SAME IDEAS HUH.... THAT'S CRAZY MAN, LOVE IT!

THIS ROMULAN MALE I GOT OUT OF A PACK OF FED'S---SEEDS, AND I FLOWERED HIM OUT IN MY QUARANTINE SET-UP, I HAPPENED TO NOT NEED THE BOX AT THE TIME, SO I USED IT TO FLOWER A COUPLE MALES..

ONE WAS SO CRYSTALY AND DENSE LOOKING IN STRUCTURE THAT I KEPT IT, I HAD THE POLLEN AND I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT TWO OF MY MOST FAVORITE STRAINS WOULD BE LIKE TOGETHER AND SO I INTRODUCED THEM, AND THEY HIT-IT-OFF RIGHT AWAY,

NOT MANY SEEDS, BUT IT WAS ENOUGH TO FIND ME A FINE LOOKIN' GAL...
THERE WAS ANOTHER BUT I DIDN'T KEEP HER, I FIGURED I HAD 30 MORE BEANS AND IF I WANTED I COULD ALWAYS GET HER BACK.... NO BIGGY..

THIS PLANT IS BETTER GROWN WITH AN EVEN CANNOPY OF 10-15 TOPS, I ACHEIVE THIS BY MULTI-TOPPING AND BENDING, SOMETHING I LIKE TO CALL "SUPER--TROPPING" :muahaha: ,
AND NOW I AM SPORTING MANY FAT COLAS IN A 2x2 foot cannopy per plant give or take...(about)

thanks for the compliments, and for stopping by...
tell me more about your cross bro, did you keep more than one of the pheno's? smell taste and yield....?

46271IMG_2123.JPG

46271IMG_2124.JPG

46271IMG_2126.JPG

Stanky Stank Stanketty....
Nice pic's of that urkulan OG----- you danked it out to the realms of funk eyh....
peace yall
I have some bad ass full plant shots I need to upload so I'll be back soon..
46271IMG_2134.JPG

there's one

bandit, way to hit the ground running. AMAZING setup. truely amazing. all of the buds look phenominal. keep up the good work and best of luck in all you do.

OGorganic

Veteran
Bandit: I dig your style dude. Thats funny that we both did the same cross. I had a pack of the fed rom and when I cracked em I got 3 males. I kept the dankest male out of the bunch and collected the pollen. I had a room full of flowering urkles and I picked the best one to pollenate. Once I had the seeds,I ran about 40 of em. I ended up with 7 or 8 phenos. I kept a 50/50 pheno and an urkle dominant pheno that turned damn near black. I got rid of urkle dominant pheno but I still have the 50/50. It smells and tastes alot like how you described yours. I also did a thread on it a year or two ago.

Heres some more pics:
50/50 :

Last edited:
right on OGO, lovin those pics man... That Urkle DOm pheno is so dark bro :yoinks: , and it's covered in trich's bro... I sure hope I can find me a pheno like htat on my next seed run... I am hoping on running the rest of the seeds and doing some more searching, I just have to clear out some space for another spot... when I do though I am gonna make sure to let ya know and maybe you can check out how that one goes to see how many similarities to yours they come out with, I really think this is a good winner cross.. I am so far liking the size of the buds...

All the phenos you came out with are dank, PEOPLE NEED TO CLICK ON 'EM SO THEY CAN SEE WHAT I AM TALLKIN' 'BOUT...SHO-DANK , THE URKLE PHENO IS DANK AS F**K, AND THE ROMULAN PHENO YOU JUST CAN'T FUCK WITH-- IT'S DANK AS HEAVEN, I CLICKED ON ALL OF THOSE PICS AND THEY ONLY LOOK DANKER, JUST PHENOMENAL, I REALLY LIKE THIS CROSS....

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE THIS ROMULAN MALE , DATING A NICE OG KUSH GAL TOO, CAN YOU IMAGINE? :yummy: IT WOULD BE FIRE.. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE OG KUSHES AND HAVE NEVER REALLY GROWN THEM OUT, I GOT ONE FROM HARBORSIDE IN OAK-TOWN A COUPLE YEARS BACK AND IT WAS BOGOUS, IT HAD LITTERALY NO RESIN, IT HAD NO STRETCH, AND LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE ONES POSTED 'ROUND HERE.

I HAVE PUFFED ON SOME OG KUSH BEFORE AND IT WAS STRAIGHT FUNK... IT WAS BOMB, NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS... BUT ANYWAYS, A NICE ROMULAN ---OG KUSH CROSS WOULD BE DANK IMO..
46271IMG_2127.JPG

46271IMG_21301.JPG

SOME QUIRKLE TOPS LOOKIN FROSTY AND STICKY ICKY
46271IMG_1946.JPG

RANDOM SHOTS OF DIFFERENT TOPS AND STUFF
46271IMG_2112.JPG

46271IMG_2117.JPG

46271IMG_2183.JPG

46271IMG_2187.JPG

LATER ON PEOPLEZ, MUCH LOVE AND DANKAGE FOR ALL.... STAY FUNKY AND GO OUT DANCIN' IT'S GOOD EXERCISE, AND LIVE FOREVER....

7DR7

OGorganic

Veteran
Thanks bro your pics look killer too! Mabey we can compare em some time. Your OG x Rom idea sounds nice! I would like to get some good Sour D pollen and hit the Urkle with it.

D

Delta Force

OGorganic said:
Thanks bro your pics look killer too! Mabey we can compare em some time. Your OG x Rom idea sounds nice! I would like to get some good Sour D pollen and hit the Urkle with it.
I got wind of that Uruklan cross from a buddy out west.......had to check it out. Damn good thread. Now you come up with this idea!?!? Do it!!!!

How would you reverse ur SourD? or do you use the IBL? :joint:

CROISSANT--- THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND FULL SUPPORT, THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PLANT , AND TO GIVE APPRECIATION TO THE FLOWERS THIS PLANT PUTS OUT IS THE BEST PART...
THANK YOU AND I WISH I COULD SIT IN A FULL CIRCLE WITH YOU ALL AND SMOKE 20 FAT RICE PAPER ROLLED JOINTS, AND BOWLS AND BOWLS, THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE TO ENJOY THIS KIND OF HERB AND TIME...

DELTA FORCE--- YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, OGORGANIC IS THE MAN, HIS IDEAS ARE STRAIGHT FUNK...
IF I EVER HAD A COMPANY FOR BREEDING AND SPREADING GENETICS I WOULD WANT HIM AS MY PARTNER, JUST FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT HE KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS IN HIS HERB, AFTER READING THROUGH HIS THREAD AND HIS POSTS, I CAN TELL HE IS A MAN IF HONOR.... STRAIGHT FORWARD LOVIN' THE CAUSE OF GANJA KIND...
SOUR DEISEL IS AN IDEA THA TRING SO TRUE... AND I AM TRYING TO GET SOME POLLEN FROM A GOOD BREEDER I HAVE RESPECTED FOR A GOOD WHILE NOW... A THREAD WILL BE STARTED WHEN THIS LITTLE 'JECT' STARTS, I AM FIRST GONNA TRY TO GET SOME KIND OF OG POLLEN, BUT I FIRST HAVE TO GET TO KNOW THE INS AND OUTS OF THE OG' KUSHES, AS ALL I HAVE EVER REALLY DONE WITH THEM WAS SMOKE THEM
:confused: :confused: , SO HOPEFULLY SOON I WILL BE GROWING OUT A FEW DIFFERENT OG KUSH VARIETIES THAT I AM GETTING AND I WILL HAVE TO GROW THEM A FEW TIMES UNTILL I GET TO KNOW THE PLANTS NEEDS WELL AND HAVE THEM TOTALLY DIALLED IN BEFORE I GO ANYWHERE.

I KNOW THAT THE OG'S ARE ALL CLONE ONLY, OR AT LEAST I THINK SO BUT I AM SURE I HAVE SOMEBODY THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THE WHOLE OG KUSH POLLEN THING, AS I WAS GIVEN SOME A COUPLE YEARS BACK...

SHIT ---- DID I JUST TYPE ALL THAT LOL.........
ALMOST TO HARVEST PPLZ, AND I WILL BE EVEN MORE BUSY THAN I ALREADY AM I WILL HAVE MANY HARVEST PIC'S FOR US TO ENJOY VERY SOON, ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS AE VERY WELCOME AS I WANNA KEEP WORKING WITH THIS CROSS SOME MORE BUT IT'S GONNA BE HARD WORK I KNOW THAT!

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL, AND PLEASE STAY SAFE, PLEASE TEACH THE YOUNG ONES HOW TO RESPECT EACH OTHER AND GET-ALONG TO MAKE THIS A PROMISING PLACE FOR YOU AND ME AND EVERYONE ELSE...
PURPLE MONKEY BALLS
46271IMG_2031.JPG

BUBBLICIOUS
46271IMG_2046.JPG

URKLE ROM
46271IMG_2194.JPG

BLESS YOU ALL WITH LOVE AND GRACE IN YOUR HOMES

Peachrings

Absolutely inspirational grow. Looks like you got some very good potency out of those girls =)

I saw that you had some humidity issues a bit earlier? How did you overcome that? My current bagseed grow (organic soil, looks like a mexi sativa dominant strain) is on a smaller scale, but seems to be encountering very similar roadblocks, and I would love any advice.

Huge thumbs up for your garden man, looks like some top quality medicine. I can't wait to see some dried shots of that bubblicious especially.

Latest posts

Latest posts