What's new

UrkelxRomulan,quirkle,BubbliciousF2,Gonzo#2, and More,Just to share the experience

R

Rifman

hey lovely thread, its a wicked setup you got there.

plants look beutiful, you are doing a great job, the early crystal production looks perfect :D gz keep on you are going to have a heavy harvest :D

about the sour bubble, the overfert might have caused the ph to drop in the soil of that pot. i have had similar problems in soil myself, you might want to raise the ph to around 6,5 in the feeding solution in order to neutralize the soil in that pot.

Fisher15 you got that right man, Location is everything, and a good Location is Priceless.... i am glad to hear you are setting up your room to your special desighn.... Right now i am having some trouble with 67% humidity in one of the Flowering rooms so I am trying to get it under control... As of now i have not found any mold, I always spray the whole room and the Plants very good with Hydroguard ,(Botanicare), And I have since found any mold growing on any of my Densest Buds or Colas..... I ONly spray one Hardcore Application on the middle of the Second week of Blooming..... It really Works, good and it doesn't stink like Rotten parmesan as does Serenade....
Thank You Very MUch for the kind words RIFMAN I will be doing what you suggested Tonight man, I also thank you for stopping by this thread and giving your Feed back and Opinions, please come again...
i am Diong this thread so we can all experience these varieties, and many other's that I am working on, As it looks right now i have tons of views and very little feed back compare to the views, LOL, I guess I'n not that Popular yet LOL haha
Bless all pure souls and Life is spirit with Ganja we thrive

Here's some More pics if ya guys like
Oh and any advice for lowering my humidity, would be nice, keep in mind that i run C02 in this particular spot, and i already have a Dehimidifier, bUt I hate the Fact that Dehumidifiers Create Heat, i hate that....
pics any one:

Stay Safe people, and i hope you all have peace and a strong flow of love in your Homes and Routines...
DR

Last edited:
R

Rifman

thebandit777 said:
Thank You Very MUch for the kind words RIFMAN I will be doing what you suggested Tonight man, I also thank you for stopping by this thread and giving your Feed back and Opinions, please come again...
i am Diong this thread so we can all experience these varieties, and many other's that I am working on, As it looks right now i have tons of views and very little feed back compare to the views, LOL, I guess I'n not that Popular yet LOL haha

BTW i will have freebies from my breeding program, and once I get them done I will let everybody know, and you guy's can then PM me... ( that is if anybody is interested in growing out anything i breed) This is all for the Medical Community and i see nothing wrong with doing this, but if I should not, or should there be a certain protocal for freebies, please do let me know, and i will follow suit, Bless all pure souls and Life is spirit with Ganja we thrive

Here's some More pics if ya guys like
Oh and any advice for lowering my humidity, would be nice, keep in mind that i run C02 in this particular spot, and i already have a Dehimidifier, bUt I hate the Fact that Dehumidifiers Create Heat, i hate that....
pics any one:

Stay Safe people, and i hope you all have peace and a strong flow of love in your Homes and Routines...
DR

if i could be of any help, nothing would please me more :D

i edited the quote btw to avoid wall of text hehe

im actually enjoying your collection of indicas :) which one is in the pic above? lovely little dwarf. nice dog too hehe

gonna check you out later mate, ill have to subscribe to ur thread i think.. cus i have been hitting on some super silver haze tonite, and ill forget all about this. that shit was veeeeery heeavyy on the heaaddd. no wonder they call it amnezia hehe
:bashhead: :bashhead:

here is a crappy cellphone pic of it, top shoot was about the size of a guitar!
grown in DWC bubblebucket 10L. at the most it drank 4Litres of water a day LOL it was a monster

MR Nice, super silver haze

i guess i have to say this particular pheno was very hazy, super sour haze smell, finished in 115 days (!!) i have 10 clones of it in a room, 30 days old, i switched to 18/6 today, in order to control the stretch of it ill try taking it to 12/12 gradually. gonna come back with a growreport on it but i need a proper digital camera first. its a soil grow in order to control the size of it, cuz its a monster pheno.

other strains currently in flower are Love Potion #1(G13 pheno), hawaiian skunkXmaui waui, stef blanche' and Juicy Fruit.

strains in veg awaiting flowering, stonehenge, AK48.. i also got some elite clones of original ICE, Jack Herer and Blueberry that im hoping will root soon. root bastards ROOT!!!! hehee

anyway see you around, stay safe :D :joint:

1<3

Rifman, thank you for the kind words brother, your offer will not be forgotten..

Yarkand, thanks for dropping by bro, it's an honor to me
Kinger, thank you for the kind words :jump:
Peat hows it goin' with that Sour Bubble?, I hope it's well and yourself too..., thanks for dropping in...

Rainman I'm glad you stopped by brother, I hope you are well....

I will have some more update pics up later, but here's a few for now

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
thebandit:
Just skimmed through your thread and I'm definitely gonna have to come back for a closer look. I really like the setup you're working with and your growing style of giving a decent veg time before flowering.

The breeding program you're working on seems like it has a lot of potential. Seems like a great way to be creative while helping out the community. It would be cool (and get you that neat little ICmag Donator tag) if you could send in a bunch of freebies to seedbay/seedboutique if you had a whole lot of them. I have a feeling there are a lot members like me who would prefer getting something from a source like that instead of directly from a member on the site. Its also protecting you if you're planning on giving away a lot to people you might not know well but want to help out anyway.

Will be stopping back in when I feel like seeing more great growing! :rasta:

Thank You First Tracks.. I will be following that Advice completely, And thank you also for ddropping in, I am glad you stopped by....

Hey Dirty, Thanks for the coo words man, and thanks for dropping by bro...
Yeah when I forst started growing indoors I went to the med club and said ummmmmmmmm, ""I'll teka the Romulan, and the Chronic, oh and the Grapefruit, the Jack Flash, and........... well shit just give me two of each""

By the time I left the spot I had like 14 different varieties and enough room in my lungs and two 1,000 watt HPS's at home... I cruise on back to my spot right, all happy n shit wanting to call my two good buddies and tell them but FUCK NO I DIDDN'T DO THAT...... :nono: :bashhead:
So I drove with my little Sack full of clones right on home and when I got home I was Fucking happy as heaven...
So I get the grow going, already having experience growing outdoors thinking i was the shit with all of my strains and two thousand watss of Light and all the extras...
I get things rollin' and everything was fine right, well I then started my 12/12 on/off cycle and boom some shot the heck up and STREACHED LIKE A MOFUCKA and before I knew it I was dealing with the raising and all the bs that entails when you want to get light to the little iNDICAS that aren't getting enough light....
I was hell man and to say the least It sucked dealing with all of those plants.. Harvest came and then again I was a happy man and I had medicine , MY OWN MEDICINE.. BUT SOME OF THE ONES THAT STILL DIDN'T GET ENOUGH LIGHT DIDN'T HAVE ANY CRYSTALS ON THEM, HARDLY AT ALL...

Ever since I have always either grown the same strain in the whole set-up or at least made sure that they were compattible and dedicated each strain by square meters...
I LOVE SOUR DIESEL, so when I need some in my cubbord and have to grow a little i just make sure that I time them just right and put them in the room to flower early on in their growth cycle, while having VEGED out all the other's for a month or a month and a half more than the Sour D's...

Hella crazy beginner times huh..... YUP :joint: :joint: :bashhead: :joint:
thanks
Health and Blessings to all
DR

I took some picture's today and OMG, I had to upload these caked buds...
I just love Resin and would seriously Chop this Dank herb up and put it in my salads......
Hope you all approve, and e enjoy....

Have peace, so much peace that the rest of the world will have no choice but to accept peace..... PEACE

Quirkle @ the end of week 4, Just Frosted with resin

SOME UROM @ THE END OF WEEK 4, STANKIN' UP THE WHOLE ENTIRE ROOM........ HEHEHEEEEEEEE

And a little Chem Dog plant in a 3.78 Liter pot, trying out the Coco and the chemdog, Fo sho

Sour Bubble YO

I have more Pics I wanna put up later, there are some Bubblicious F2's that I have to show you guys man, I got it for free too, out of 5 beans I ended up with 3 Females and the one I kept well......... I'll just have to show you the pics later or tomorrow.....

Howdy people.. thought i would do a little picture update, pretty busy though I have a lotta shit going on...
46271IMG_1765.JPG

46271IMG_1764.JPG

46271IMG_1761.JPG

46271IMG_1770.JPG

this is the Purple Urkle x Romulan
I have more, and some information on these strains, will be back later

Peace

Last edited:
P

Peat

thebandit777 said:
Peat hows it goin' with that Sour Bubble?, I hope it's well and yourself too..., thanks for dropping in...

She's puttin' me thru a learning curve, but I'm getting to know what she likes. :wink:
She can be a bitch about moisture levels.

Got some drying, some flowering, some vegging, ...
:joint:

thanks for dropping by CROISSANT AND PEAT, IT A PLEASURE! I hope everyone is doing well and still green and high....

I am having some high humidity issues in my main flowering room, any one with any suggestions? It'd be awesome if someone could chime in and tell me their experiences with High humidity and how they solved 'em..

MOre candy, i really diggin' this cross, and it is showing very good size, some of the tops look so frosty and colored...

CROISSANT--- thanks for the comment and fo rtaking the time to give your opinion here,------ the aromas she is giving out is like sweet oatmeal brown sugar and Fruit loops....

Here's more
46271IMG_1769.JPG

46271IMG_1768.JPG

these are pic's of one out of 4 plants that are lacking in nitrogen, I have side dressed them with some guano (10-2-0)
46271IMG_1762.JPG

46271IMG_1748.JPG

46271IMG_1739.JPG

And a couple Purple monkey balls pics :joint:

thanks to all who love the Plant for what the PLANT IS.... :rasta:
Stay safe all

thanks pokerman, I am not sure what it is, I got a couple of cut's of it about 4-6 months ago in Mendocino....
Thanks for stopping by brother
God bless you
TB

Some more pics, you can click on 'em to see them up close.... i think....

Thanks for all the views people, I really hope ya are enjoying this....
Some more pic's
PMB
46271IMG_1814.JPG

46271IMG_1816.JPG

Purple Urkle x Romulan
46271IMG_1920.JPG

46271IMG_1916.JPG

46271IMG_1914.JPG

Top Secret
46271IMG_19111.JPG

46271IMG_1912.JPG

46271IMG_1909.JPG

Quirkle
46271IMG_1846.JPG

46271IMG_1843.JPG

i ended up keeping the more Space Queen pheno of the Quirkle's, It is all Resin by week 3, and smells like bananas and has a soft grape undertone with other aromas I can't really put my finger on, maybe like a rotten fruit smell.... here's more Quirkle:
46271IMG_1839.JPG

They are also getting pretty heavy in package, but the extra silica I have been giving it seems to be doing very good
46271IMG_1832.JPG

I still tie the branches to some stakes but it is only done to keep the colas in their spots and let light go down to the other parts of the plant, here's a top plant shot of the Quirkle
46271IMG_1830.JPG

Some Kriptonite shots
46271IMG_1865.JPG

46271IMG_1863.JPG

46271IMG_1861.JPG

46271IMG_1860.JPG

Sorry 'bout the neck breaker, but i just had to show yall this one...
i'll have some more shit up later on

Any comments and feed back is appreciated all, If you all can share any opinions, or experiences, would be cool...
peace and love to all
TB DR 7

Last edited:

homerdog

Interesting that you like the SQ pheno over the other from Quirkle. Have a couple going and can't wait to see what happens. Was the other pheno too slow for u, or what just curious. I believe Sub stated he didn't get the flav he wanted out of the urkle pheno until it cured.

Everything looks amazing!

Yarkand

Stunning plants Bandit !!

The crosses sound like they are gonna taste fantastic

Only experience with urkle was the urkle trainwreck cross

ConceptOfSleep

Simply AMAZING pics Bandit!!

Any pics of the Bubblelicious F2s?? I have a pack of Bubblelicious sittin in the fridge but I havent been able to find many pics or grow reports on it... Id love to see how they are turnin out for ya.

Everything is lookin off the hook though man, I just cant decide which is more jaw dropping, the UrklexRom, the Monkey Balls, or the Querkle.

Damn great work man!
:joint:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Is this the Urkulan from OGOrganic? Everything looks lovely...good job.

Stay Safe