What's new

UrkelxRomulan,quirkle,BubbliciousF2,Gonzo#2, and More,Just to share the experience

Hello all, I wanted to share this grow with you good peeps to hopefully get some feedback and show others these strains incase they are thinking of getting them in the future. I hope we can all enjoy this as much as I will to share it with you all.
I've been lookin' forward to this and finally started my 12/12 three days ago.

I will be running 5 600w hoods, and one 1000w. (I just don't like the thought of having six six's in a special room like this or with a special plant for that matter).

C02 enrichment in tank form.,

Ocean Forest with 30-35% perlite, 5 gallon black grow bags, enriched with Guano, Bone meal and Sub Culture. :jump:

My nutrients Are as follows:
Botanicare Pbp Grow -15 ml/ gal =once a week
Liquid Karma - 7 ml/ gal =once a week
Cal-mag - 5 ml/ gal = once a week
Nature's nectar Nitrogen if needed
Organicare's Seaplex =twice in veg, Foliar form on the leaf undersides an top
For Bloom:
Botanicare Pbp Bloom/soil -15 ml/gal =once a week
+ Natures Nectar Potassium 1/2 oz / gal in first 4 weeks
+Natures Nectar Phosphorus 1/2 oz / gal in last 3 weeks
Molasses Every other week
Liquid Karma -7 ml/ gal once a week
Cal/Mag - 5 ml/ gal once a week
R/O water (first time using R/O water and I'm still trying to dial that in seems I'm havin' some kind of deficiencies here and there) any ideas very welcome (R/O)
I also water once or twice in between fertilizing depending on how it's all going.

Any questions or Ideas are very welcome here and also pictures of any of these strains are welcome.

Here's a few pic's of the flower room this will all be goin' down in.
Hope you all enjoy. will update as needed or as asked.

Urkel x Rom

Purple Monkey Balls (could be Deep Chunk)

My Helper

And please make your selves @ home,

:laughing: :jump: :violin: :joint: :rasta: :joint: :rasta: :jump:

tb7
peace and health to all

Last edited:
Well here goes week 1.5 of flower.
i also forgot to mention I have my first Sour Bubble goin' in this cycle.
and she is a sexy girl, she loves everything about my enviroment so farr and can sure take the food down.
thanks everyone for viewing my thread
SOUR BUBBLE

PMB--------????????? Some bad ass shit what ever it is

Blessings for ya all!
Peace and Health
tb

Omigosh

Looks like you got an enthusiastic helper there :)

Hopefully he gets to enjoy the fruits of your labors haha.

thanks for the kind comments peepz. I can hardly wait to get some lovely flower shots up here too. there is already a sweet, spicy smell brewin' up in the room also.
My dawg rolls with me everywhere and puffs what I puff, it's amazing how everytime I light a med bone up she comes and sits where I am at. I know you didn't expect me to be serious , but I am. that Shepherd Loves a gourmet puff once in a while

and she only wants one puff, and no more, lol weird huh. lol

thanks for commin' buy an chillin' with my ladies, they'll mature enough to date pretty soon, huh, LOL, I'm not possesive either, I like to let them spread their love arround, cause ya know shew makes our heads go round :violin:
LOL ....
see ya guys soon.....
thanks again
health and blessings
tb7

Hello all I have a little update on the garden every thing is doing good so farr movin' right along, i have only Fed once in the last two weeks and they are barely asking for more... this is a new location so I have been having to ajust to this new spot, Water and enviroment are totally different, Especially the Water, I went from having some good ol' tap water at 70 ppm's to having an astounding 880 ppm, I dont know how they fucking get away with it in this Darn town man, it's freakin' disgusting....
just some random pics of different strains in this flower room:

peace peeps,
tb7 :joint:

C

CMoon

some top meds there bandit..cool setup, il be watching the show, good luk

cmoon

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Bandit - Very impressive start on IC! You got skills and great genetics. Good luck with the run.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Soild work, bandit. Also dig your strains and your dog. =) Any pics of the infamous coral reef?

Interested in your air cooling setup. 4 or 6 inch hydrofarm hoods? What fans do you use?

I'm changing up my room and will now have 6 x 1000 over two 4'x12' tables.

I'll be checking back for sure. :rasta:

Greeting all, It's an Honor to have you all stop by, I'm Greatful...
Thanks for all the kind comments, much appreciated.....
Poker man '06-- You are more than welcome to post any and all pics you have I love this plant, and this thread is all of ours to enjoy, so please feel free anytime, info, smoke reports, Yields, Medicinal value reports are needed indeed,
I have recently made quite a few good size purchases of beans and for a while I will be testing and trying new genetics, so anyone with past experiences with these beans or any others i may bring up is needed to post their experiences..
So there goes one of my main rules for gardening, even canopys ..
I always try to at least have the same strain per square meter, to make sure I have all good top grade meds in the end, Using buckets to prop up straflers is always an option and I always make an exception for certain head stash cuts.

FISHER 15 thank you for the kind words... I regards to my set up with the hoods and cooling,
I use 6-6" Hydrofarm Radiant 6's, (with added seals that I picked up at HD)
One 6" Vortex For each Row of hoods (3 hoods) So i am using 2-6" Vortex Fans, all together..
BTW your new set up sounds very nice, hard work, but very rewarding huh..
I don't care what anyone says, this is Farming, this is hard f*^#%*ng WORK.... In regards to the Coral Reef, I had some bad ass pics of it from my last run, but I hate to say that I can't find the SD Card that they are in, but as soon as I do find it I will post the pics up, all I can say though, It is a very good med, and puts out like no other (Yields Very good)
With amazing colors everytime, Tasty as heaven and very creative high, thought provoking with no anxiety, Perfect for Me, I hate paranoia....

WELL Since my last post I have noticed an increase in resin production so I will probably be putting up some more pics up soon ..

Thanks again, Health and Safety to you all....
DR TB7

Thanks kinger and Peat, for stopping by.... I am loving all of these bushes myself, I can't begin to explain how awesome this experience is.....
I just got this new spot and have really built it to my standards, knowing I will have it for a while I did put some money into this spot....

Everything is up on the walls and out of the way, I added C02 to this spot, and have more space = more watts.........

My old spot is now a breeding/ mother, father/ Flowering spot:

Although i love them both I am happy to be putting all the more energy on a new more experience driven spot... It's a comfortable spot, out of the way of everything and has a good amount of land, Sorry to go off topic but, shit I'm happy about it

Anyways I have some more pictures for ya peeps

this one [bottom] is a very nice looking Querkle pheno you can see where I will have some nice colas, it already stanks like some hard to explain fruity grape but more heavy than grape aromas, just lovely......

Here's a pic of the Urkle Romulan cross already showing some frost

and a sour bubble too

Hope yall like the pics man and i do have to say that quirkle you have there Pokerman is sure dank lookin'......
Can you give us a smoke, aroma, ....... and everything report yield, stretch, flower time..............plz

and bring on more pics if you guys have em.......plz

I will get some of the bubblicious F2 pics up soon, I actually can smell true pink bubble gum in it already, and if it turns out I will keep that plant, the yield so far makes it very possible, very possible.....
I am going to be taking clones soon from a Serious Seeds Bubble Gum seed plant that I have and will be running for the first time on the next run, I hope this to be the one I keep also, I have wanted an original OG BG but have yet run accross one that someone is willing to share....
I do know that if I ever do get it I will make seeds and spread the OG BG love............... I AM DETERMINED TO DO SO, AND I WILL.......

DR TB&7 :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

Hello all I have been goin through the same routine and things are fucking doing great. I am at the end of week 3 of bloom mode!

The Purple Urkle x Romulans are looking very good and so far looking like a keeper... I have always liked Romulan for the flavor of it, and that head chopping high it brings through in a couple of hits.... KILLS THE KNEE PAINS.

i have had knee problems since I was the 10th grade, I guess it really started before, It was tenth grade when the doctor said my knees were Fucked..
And told me no more Catcher Position in Baseball.. ( i had been playing Catcher on all the local little league teams in my hometown...anyways Romulan kicks ass, and brings comfort for some of my strongest pains..
Here's a couple pic's of the Romulan Urkle cross

They grow:

They need a good 3 weeks to veg, in top notch conditions, 4 weeks with average conditions (simple) Organization and cleanliness Good planning(note)
they take an average-to-above average feeding program
(obviously, in small set-ups, watching the plant for what it needs is better, But in larger set ups is better to find a good schedule for the Purple Urk x Romulan)
In Bloom they take a little more than in veg IMO, I like adding the NATURES NECTAR TO THE PBP BLOOM, (BOTANICARE) @ 1/4 TO 1/2 THE RECOMMENDED RATE OF THE NATURES NECTAR, AND, @,.. 100,ML PER 5 GAL, OF PURE BLEND Bloom......
I found that the once per week rule Doesn't really apply to the Rom x Urk cross for the first 2-3 weeks then kinda picks up... They are looking like they want more now... PU x ROM has maybe just doubled in size not much more than that.... they will end ub being so nice dense little nuggets of pure dankness
The Gonzo #2's are hogs IMO though cause i just can't keep them filled it seems.... Gonzo's are the beauties in the far back of these pictures.. i'm a little behind on some nitrogen on those....

The Quirkle is doing very good I have two different Females, they have basically the same frame and stretched a little more than the Urkle Romulan cross... maybe a 130%, The aromas are still kind of soft in those but the aroma is there for sure, kinda like a heavy Fruity almost cherry grape smell, the only difference is that One of the two stunk when she was in veg..
Kinda reminded me of the Island Sweet Skunk that I had like 2 years ago..( wow what a strain, she was lovely, a friend lost her to under watering though, I was pissed), Anywhoo the quirkles getting really frosty, and greasy lookin'

Purple Monkey Balls ( a clone from Mendocino)

And Sour Bubble is doing pretty good I overfertilized it at one point and ever since she's been defficent in nutes... I haven't got it to turn arround for me But she is at least still growing along.... She is a stanky somebiotch too..

And some more random pics

Quirkle soon to be cola

Urkle Romulan budz, nice and frosty at the end of week 3

The garden

Peace fellas and felletts :D

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Excellent...thanks for the info on yer air cooling. I'm working on my room daily. I know how it feels to finally get a spot thats kinda out there with some land and no close neighbors...feels like home =)

Yeeaahh...Urkulan sounds like a keeper for sure!! Have no doubts it would kill the worst of pains. Keep it green brother

Latest posts

Latest posts