What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

URGENT QUESTION NEED HELP!! MITES!!

takkada

I grasped that you have not (yet?) use(d) Mighty Wash. But I did ask you a question--how is Mighty Wash a more natural alternative? To what?

I didn't tell that person that they are ignorant. That's an attack, and in case folks weren't paying attention, it didn't come from me. What I did say is that frequency water is bullshit. At this time I stand by that assertion. I asked for more and better information, and what I received in return was an attack by someone telling me that it works, I'm ignorant, and to learn the concepts. The concepts are not based on any scientific principle that I can determine, so I've asked for the information. Instead of providing that information, I'm told I'm ignorant.

You say you understand the technology, and I want to know how. I cannot find a SINGLE paper that discusses this frequency water, how it is achieved, what its state is, or anything that I'm able to grasp. Not through Google, but through Sirius or Google Scholar (because I'm not a researcher, so I don't pay for access to scientific papers).

Now that is something I can wrap my teeth around. I can research the living fucking SHIT out of it, I can put it into practice in the field, not just with cannabis but with the foodstuffs I grow. It's not some crap in a bottle that doesn't say what's in it but makes incredible claims.

And again, I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm saying that if they won't say what it *is*, then I can't (read: won't) put my trust into their product.

LOVE the smell of that stuff! Dab a little behind each ear when I've got a big night out. Is it organic...? I don't think it's been qualified, but IIRC it's basically essential plant oils, and PSMs (plant secondary metabolites) are incredible and incredibly useful.

I never used it for mites, though. I use it mostly to get MicroHume into solution, as that stuff is quite hydrophobic. I have cheaper products to use as adjuvants/surfactants.

im totally with you on this one , i herd it being used for spidermites by itself , i personally use in combination with azatrol . great info on its ingredients , the smell hooked me like a fish, thanks for your knowledge , peace .:thank you:

GetUpStandUp

Oh crap seamaiden, as dumb as I very much appear even your name I didnt snap on that either, please just now its because I dont just judge by looking, I had no clue you were a female, I am sorry for calling you bro, and stuff ,wow my bad. Thought you were more a fishing man with that name for a boat or something. my bad really, and yes I agree with takkada you do your homework, never said you didnt, I just think my typing skills suck, with long points I try for with slow one finger typing skills.

Granger2

Veteran
M3,
There's no way I would spray neem oil on buds unless they were tiny beginning buds at week 2 or 3. Good luck. -granger

S

SeaMaiden

So just to clarify...

Using alcohol, neem oil, water, and soap for a bi-weekly spray weeks 7-9 of flower is ok??
I personally would test the soap. If it were me, I would use JMS Stylet and/or alcohol that late in flower. JMS leaves no scent or flavor, alcohol evaporates away. I cannot state the same is true for the other products (but neither have I really used either at any stage of flower).

Mighty wash

Mighty wash

I fully understand and appreciate all opinions. Here I s mine. I have used everything. Most people get infected with mites and are battling them forever it's just a fact..(Usually). A lot of people turn to carcinogenic or toxic substances out of a need to get some real control over the situation. Believe me I've been there. I use Mighty wash. I started using it when it first came out and was very skeptical of the claims. I have not had mites since I started using it. Now only use it as a security preventive measure. Dip clones twice before flower room. Until there is some evidence that it is carcinogenic or has nerve agents in it like "Hot shot' strips. This is the best stuff I have used. Like a miracle. I like to know exactly what is in it too but it's a closely held proprietary situation is what I understand. I think that is BS. I have been doing some research about "frequency water" and supposedly there is a Japanese company that is going to start selling a machine that will allow people to make there own "frequency water' so Mighty wash may be on the verge of losing there market share hehe. I don't believe Mighty wash is smoke and mirrors...There are many home remedies that people would not believe that work better than high priced commercial remedies. An example is a product we have locally here for horses. It was just in the last few years approved for humans and it has been around for a hundred years and for cuts and burns on humans it works like a miracle...When I first bought mighty wash I laughed and told the sales person it smelled like shoe polish to me. That was prolly the agent in it to make it spread and stick to the plant better. But seriously I know I sound like a Mighty wash sales person. All I know is what My experience with it is. If it was harmful (like we know other agents are that people use) I think there would have been a problem by now. JMHO. :eek:)

mad librettist

Veteran
I fully understand and appreciate all opinions. Here I s mine. I have used everything. Most people get infected with mites and are battling them forever it's just a fact..(Usually). A lot of people turn to carcinogenic or toxic substances ... Until there is some evidence that it is carcinogenic or has nerve agents in it like "Hot shot' strips. This is the best stuff I have used. Like a miracle. I like to know exactly what is in it too but it's a closely held proprietary situation is what I understand.

the only reason they can get away with selling this product is that it isn't sold as a product for agriculture. if it were, it would be subject to very minimal scrutiny by the government, which it would fail to survive.

in toxicology, we don't assume a new product is safe, then only suspect it is harmful if we can prove it. instead, we follow the precautionary principle. A product can only be called safe for food and medicine crops if it has been tested and shown not to be harmful.

so it is very disturbing for me to read your post, because you seem to think all products are safe until proven to be dangerous.

i will join seamaiden in asking for some information. if it goes on food crops or medicine, you MUST know what is in it. If you are selling your product, this goes beyond supporting or not supporting the right to use synthetic chemicals on food crops, and becomes a simple question: is it ethical to produce and sell medicine or recreational cannabis if you can't even say with any certainty what you are putting into it?

I don't think using products like Avid and Floramite on cannabis is right, but I can respect someone who at least does the research and does their best to use these products as safely as possible. Not so with a producer who sprays mystery products they can't even identify on someone's medicine.