What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

URGENT QUESTION NEED HELP!! MITES!!

S

SeaMaiden

I don't know about others, but I will not use a product that doesn't say what it is. Any new information on MW? I have yet to find an MSDS or label for that stuff that actually says what it *is*, not just what it isn't.

The only thing in it as I explained in my post is water and a wetting agent. This is absolutely the safest product available for killing spider mites.

Dont think they make MSDS labels for water....LOL!

And because there is NOTHING in it the mites can not build up any resistance like with other products.

S

SeaMaiden

I find it incredibly difficult to believe that that is all it is. Why pay for that, seriously?

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
if you want them gone for good use avid.........

i know i know, but if you use this product responbly this is nothing to worrie about, if you treat your moms then that should stop the take over. it should be out of plant system in 2 months, "in my eyes" i wait for 3 months just to make sure........never sprayed cuts or plants that are going into flower or veg......not enough time to get it out of the system.

ive had my product tested by many labs,squioa,haltent,ect and have never been told my product is tainted or not safe to sell.with a good 3 week flush at the end theres not a chance anything is left in the plant but goodness.........

i have avid still but now i just use neem oil weekly, works just as good and i keep the hard stuff for extream situations........

hope all works out for you guys......

I find it incredibly difficult to believe that that is all it is. Why pay for that, seriously?

It seems you do not understand at all. These folks have developed “Stabilized Frequency Technology,” that works!

I would STRONGLY urge you to try it or at least research the concepts. I assure you I have used almost every brand on the market for killing mites and NOTHING comes close to working as well as Mighty Wash.

If you ever tried it you would NEVER use anything else again.

This is a very old technology that is being rediscovered and applied to accomplish different task (Tesla).

Why pay for that????? ROFL!!! That is such a ignorant response I would not know where to begin.....LOL!!

I know for me finding this product was a godsend as I HATED using chemicals and toxins like Avid and the likes and thanks to Mighty Wash I will NEVER have to use them again!! You guys can keep using chemicals and poisons if you want to.....none for me thanks!

Watch the video below on the product. There are ENDLESS amounts of testimonials on how well Mighty Wash works!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6cKnPwVzI

GetUpStandUp

It seems you do not understand at all. These folks have developed “Stabilized Frequency Technology,” that works!

I would STRONGLY urge you to try it or at least research the concepts. I assure you I have used almost every brand on the market for killing mites and NOTHING comes close to working as well as Mighty Wash.

This is a very old technology that is being rediscovered and applied to accomplish different task (Tesla).

Why pay for that????? ROFL!!! That is such a ignorant response I would not know where to begin.....LOL!!

I know for me finding this product was a godsend as I HATED using chemicals and toxins like Avid and the likes and thanks to Mighty Wash I will NEVER have to use them again!! You guys can keep using chemicals and poisons if you want to.....none for me thanks!

Watch the video below on the product. There are ENDLESS amounts of testimonials on how well Mighty Wash works!!

Very interesting indeed. Ive studied some on the human body, and the enternal freqencies we all have called shockras. Matter of fact all life, even the planet is ran by electronic matter. The fact this is deeper info is why I do already believe in what your saying of this product. Most ppl barely graduated let alone know chemistry, or physics. And I found the more you ask someone, not to believe you but research themselves, the more they write you off.

I done a quick review, and already understand it. Spider mites already die in water. But at times when we spray them it has either a negative charge, or positive which makes water either more(sticky) or more repellant depending on charge. I turn it coats the body of the mite instead of being keep intact by air which makes a drop, or bubble a sphere with water inclosed, which mites being so small can basically walk around a said drop of water.

I think this is what it is saying, because of the spider mites positive charge as being a living thing, the water becomes a magnet, almost sucking them into the water drop by attraction of said negative/positive energies.

Dont fret man, ppl forget we never stop growing or learning, its a sickness. Glad you added this option to the mix for those who believe in natural instead of mans abilities. Funny things been growing longer than anyone on this site, but most think natural is a waste. If you like research, and natural, you must look up High brix, this method of growing brings the plants natural defenses out to withstand pest, these together could work pretty good, because our soil is even energized, and can be even more by this same understanding of nature.

S

SeaMaiden

GUSU, explain how buying Mighty Wash is a more natural alternative, please.
You're right, I don't understand when the 'information' (and I'm using that term very loosely here) the manufacturers put out sounds more like magic spells than anything a person whose brain hemispheres are connected can understand. Frequency water, are you kidding me? Hocus. Pocus. That's right up there with the Aqua-Ecolizer, magnetic and alkaline water. Oh, and coral calcium and shark cartilage.
I've tried to research the concepts, can't find anything that's cited or has scientific validity (read: veracity) to it. That's why I look for a MSDS, ingredient list, SOMETHING. But I can't. That puts up red flags for me. The fact that the "science" they're basing their claims on is so dubious makes it even more difficult for me to agree to plunk down my hard-earned $$$ for it.

I'll stick with stuff I know is safe, like higher humidity, lowered temps, JMS Stylet oil, the sort of thing that doesn't require a minor in physics (or Jim-Bobbery, as I call it) to grasp at even the most basic level.
Perhaps, if I thought it fit with my organic regimen. But, since they use the kind of language they do and offer the complete lack of veracity they do, I likely won't be trying it. Not until I can become knowledgeable about what it is, and frequency water makes zero sense to me.

Really? How about you begin by offering up some real information that cannot be disputed instead of A) your flappin' gums and B) that 'frequency water' bullshit? That's a start, at least, and would address my first question.
You can't possibly be addressing me, because I'm not one of those people that you say you were.

Testimonials that say it works are wonderful! But, they still don't answer the question, and it's a perfectly valid question. If these folks are really making "frequency water" then they should be able to say more than what they're saying.

In other words, what they're NOT saying is as telling as what they are, perhaps more so.

Again, I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm saying that I want to know and understand how it does work.

From what I can gather, "frequency" water can be made by passing water over magnets. ?? Really? What about simply pumping it through a canister filter, which happens to use a magnetic impeller, instead?

Surfactant? You mean like JMS Stylet oil, dish soap, Dr. Bronner's, damn near anything that gets rid of water's surface tension and helps it to stick to the leaf surface?

That's what they say is in their product--water and surfactant. And again I ask, you want to pay for that? What was it that man said again...? Oh yeah, there's one born every minute.

:blowbubbles:

GetUpStandUp

GUSU, explain how buying Mighty Wash is a more natural alternative, please.

You're right, I don't understand when the 'information' (and I'm using that term very loosely here) the manufacturers put out sounds more like magic spells than anything a person whose brain hemispheres are connected can understand. Frequency water, are you kidding me? Hocus. Pocus. That's right up there with the Aqua-Ecolizer, magnetic and alkaline water. Oh, and coral calcium and shark cartilage.

I've tried to research the concepts, can't find anything that's cited or has scientific validity (read: veracity) to it. That's why I look for a MSDS, ingredient list, SOMETHING. But I can't. That puts up red flags for me. The fact that the "science" they're basing their claims on is so dubious makes it even more difficult for me to agree to plunk down my hard-earned $$$ for it.

I'll stick with stuff I know is safe, like higher humidity, lowered temps, JMS Stylet oil, the sort of thing that doesn't require a minor in physics (or Jim-Bobbery, as I call it) to grasp at even the most basic level.

Perhaps, if I thought it fit with my organic regimen. But, since they use the kind of language they do and offer the complete lack of veracity they do, I likely won't be trying it. Not until I can become knowledgeable about what it is, and frequency water makes zero sense to me.

Really? How about you begin by offering up some real information that cannot be disputed instead of A) your flappin' gums and B) that 'frequency water' bullshit? That's a start, at least, and would address my first question.

You can't possibly be addressing me, because I'm not one of those people that you say you were.

Testimonials that say it works are wonderful! But, they still don't answer the question, and it's a perfectly valid question. If these folks are really making "frequency water" then they should be able to say more than what they're saying.

In other words, what they're NOT saying is as telling as what they are, perhaps more so.

Again, I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm saying that I want to know and understand how it does work.

From what I can gather, "frequency" water can be made by passing water over magnets. ?? Really? What about simply pumping it through a canister filter, which happens to use a magnetic impeller, instead?

Surfactant? You mean like JMS Stylet oil, dish soap, Dr. Bronner's, damn near anything that gets rid of water's surface tension and helps it to stick to the leaf surface?

That's what they say is in their product--water and surfactant. And again I ask, you want to pay for that? What was it that man said again...? Oh yeah, there's one born every minute.

:blowbubbles:
Never said I use mighty wash, I said I looked at what he was saying, and understood him, I understand the technology, I just said dude, dont feel bad for ppl saying anything to you for they dont understand its hard to cram the info to just be clear, I really think he was offering his opinion to a problem, always ppl got to respond with some kind of feeling involved that someone is disrespecting them.

For what you said I also agree with, if you cant find it dont trust it, thats good advice, just as we all should be taking or not taking, anyones choice.

I myself just allow my plant to defend itself thru natural defences, by building its mineral intake, plants do have there own defenses. And hopefully I should not have to break this down for you, its basic, High brix.

takkada

Never said I use mighty wash, I said I looked at what he was saying, and understood him, I understand the technology, I just said dude, dont feel bad for ppl saying anything to you for they dont understand its hard to cram the info to just be clear, I really think he was offering his opinion to a problem, always ppl got to respond with some kind of feeling involved that someone is disrespecting them.

For what you said I also agree with, if you cant find it dont trust it, thats good advice, just as we all should be taking or not taking, anyones choice.

I myself just allow my plant to defend itself thru natural defences, by building its mineral intake, plants do have there own defenses. And hopefully I should not have to break this down for you, its basic, High brix.

molasses helped me tons with pm , was battling it everynight , after introducing molasses one feed later i got results . i know this is about spidermites just commenting on brix levels so dont freak out .

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use chilli tea to fight agains mites and it works nice!

I use something like a couple of teaspoon for half liter of water.

It does not smell so much and I think it's pretty safe to use in late flowering. One application, keeping the ventilation off for an hour or more, kill 80-90 % of them, this should give you the time to harvest ;)

takkada

clearly a un called for attack from the organic qweenmaiden , if you read this thread thebiomaster was giving HIS opinion and getupstandup simply trying to be understanding and nice , not to stirr shit up , your argumentative tactics are WRONG .

GetUpStandUp

clearly a un called for attack from the organic qweenmaiden , if you read this thread thebiomaster was giving HIS opinion and getupstandup simply trying to be understanding and nice , not to stirr shit up , your argumentative tactics are WRONG .
Thanks bro, this was the only point I was making, I wouldnt try to force anything I say bout anything to anyone, I cant I am on a computer at how, these are all words mix and jumbled on a site, to get bent, and all defensive just shows who truly gets bent out of shape, sometimes this is the level of problem we have as a group to be organized to get this medicine legal, But for that said maiden made a valid point bout taking info in, that is a good stance, but you know what we mean and how we say it sometimes aint the same.

Hell I anit the type to let it get to me tho, I would roll one, or load one up with anyone on here and toke in peace regardles of how gifferent we are, that is my sig, this is the same thing I am speaking of, we need to not fight each other, we already have an enemy.

Far as the molasass bro, its not only good on toast with peanut butter, but micro life love it like we love weed. Its all natural compaired to any sugar, like honey its just good stuff. Really think hi brix will show ppl that it is real, no hocus pocus, just nature being used to it highest abilities, thanks and good luck bro, peace!:thank you:

GetUpStandUp

Also, I think most here have visited the thread bout to vaccinate or not, this is where a non weed thread would be directly related to weed, as the arguement is over should we get vacced, this question in relation to this thread is the same, as if your plant is being attacked(ie disease, mites, etc) do we come in and do a man made cure? Our plants are exactly like humans, if the ph is high or low we both are affected, if heat, enviroment is bad, then we both suffer. Our worlds are the same, both plants, and us have a lack in miniral content from it being depleated over history from soils, so we do not have the ability to fight against any attack, just like plants.

Synthetics are the same as vaccines, its man made, it is not natural, and in turn some plants will not do good with the improper amounts, of if it is already a weak plant. This is a fundimental FACT, yes our world is shit, and being distroyed more by big corperate, and gov like it is systematic. To sit here any of us and think maybe there are ppl at the top helping the natural things on our planet to be killed of- Like the gulf oil spill, adding chems to water, not allowing info of High brix to be our foundation of a food staple, by paying farmers more to use synthetics, our GMOs added to foods is a law now called Codex Alimentarus.

Yeah if we dont take the vac we face all these thing without a chance, but if you know these things, you can get around the common norm of lies, cuz wide is the gate that leads into capivaty, narrow is the path to enlightenment, so not many will follow truth, but most will run and get the shot. I see the doctors the same way I would see a man on a corner with a suringe telling me he can make me healthy, or protected by letting him give me a shot, hell I dont know you, or what is in that, why would I let you. If my card is pulled to die, then its pulled, aint nothing we can do bout that, this is the price we pay for allowing the few to trash our planet! SO GET UP STAND UP PPL!

takkada

Thanks bro, this was the only point I was making, I wouldnt try to force anything I say bout anything to anyone, I cant I am on a computer at how, these are all words mix and jumbled on a site, to get bent, and all defensive just shows who truly gets bent out of shape, sometimes this is the level of problem we have as a group to be organized to get this medicine legal, But for that said maiden made a valid point bout taking info in, that is a good stance, but you know what we mean and how we say it sometimes aint the same.

Hell I anit the type to let it get to me tho, I would roll one, or load one up with anyone on here and toke in peace regardles of how gifferent we are, that is my sig, this is the same thing I am speaking of, we need to not fight each other, we already have an enemy.

Far as the molasass bro, its not only good on toast with peanut butter, but micro life love it like we love weed. Its all natural compaired to any sugar, like honey its just good stuff. Really think hi brix will show ppl that it is real, no hocus pocus, just nature being used to it highest abilities, thanks and good luck bro, peace!:thank you:
love the molasses thing and i believe this works , and amen to making peace not enemys.seamaiden is very educational and i truly like her wisdom behind her knowledge . i read lots of posts and some members feel so strong about a subject they forget we would smoke and and enjoy each others discussions , i was just tired of my ears ringing will reading these comments . people are always very educational here , just we (me to ) go about wrong from time to time .

takkada

Also, I think most here have visited the thread bout to vaccinate or not, this is where a non weed thread would be directly related to weed, as the arguement is over should we get vacced, this question in relation to this thread is the same, as if your plant is being attacked(ie disease, mites, etc) do we come in and do a man made cure? Our plants are exactly like humans, if the ph is high or low we both are affected, if heat, enviroment is bad, then we both suffer. Our worlds are the same, both plants, and us have a lack in miniral content from it being depleated over history from soils, so we do not have the ability to fight against any attack, just like plants.

Synthetics are the same as vaccines, its man made, it is not natural, and in turn some plants will not do good with the improper amounts, of if it is already a weak plant. This is a fundimental FACT, yes our world is shit, and being distroyed more by big corperate, and gov like it is systematic. To sit here any of us and think maybe there are ppl at the top helping the natural things on our planet to be killed of- Like the gulf oil spill, adding chems to water, not allowing info of High brix to be our foundation of a food staple, by paying farmers more to use synthetics, our GMOs added to foods is a law now called Codex Alimentarus.

Yeah if we dont take the vac we face all these thing without a chance, but if you know these things, you can get around the common norm of lies, cuz wide is the gate that leads into capivaty, narrow is the path to enlightenment, so not many will follow truth, but most will run and get the shot. I see the doctors the same way I would see a man on a corner with a suringe telling me he can make me healthy, or protected by letting him give me a shot, hell I dont know you, or what is in that, why would I let you. If my card is pulled to die, then its pulled, aint nothing we can do bout that, this is the price we pay for allowing the few to trash our planet! SO GET UP STAND UP PPL!

i believe thinking , learning , education period should be our foundation to to decide how to protect ourselves . so i like your piont , peace .:laughing:

S

SeaMaiden

I grasped that you have not (yet?) use(d) Mighty Wash. But I did ask you a question--how is Mighty Wash a more natural alternative? To what?

I didn't tell that person that they are ignorant. That's an attack, and in case folks weren't paying attention, it didn't come from me. What I did say is that frequency water is bullshit. At this time I stand by that assertion. I asked for more and better information, and what I received in return was an attack by someone telling me that it works, I'm ignorant, and to learn the concepts. The concepts are not based on any scientific principle that I can determine, so I've asked for the information. Instead of providing that information, I'm told I'm ignorant.
You say you understand the technology, and I want to know how. I cannot find a SINGLE paper that discusses this frequency water, how it is achieved, what its state is, or anything that I'm able to grasp. Not through Google, but through Sirius or Google Scholar (because I'm not a researcher, so I don't pay for access to scientific papers).
Now that is something I can wrap my teeth around. I can research the living fucking SHIT out of it, I can put it into practice in the field, not just with cannabis but with the foodstuffs I grow. It's not some crap in a bottle that doesn't say what's in it but makes incredible claims.

And again, I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm saying that if they won't say what it *is*, then I can't (read: won't) put my trust into their product.
sm90 is this bullshit seamaiden or just chemical .
LOVE the smell of that stuff! Dab a little behind each ear when I've got a big night out. Is it organic...? I don't think it's been qualified, but IIRC it's basically essential plant oils, and PSMs (plant secondary metabolites) are incredible and incredibly useful.

I never used it for mites, though. I use it mostly to get MicroHume into solution, as that stuff is quite hydrophobic. I have cheaper products to use as adjuvants/surfactants.

takkada

peace and understanding .

peace and understanding .

no offense to anyone especially seamaiden she is full of knowledge and she does her homework . much respect for that , i seriously would recommend her posts for anyone who is in need of a organic solution . please take no offence when i say organic qweenmaiden , i truly believe your the qween of organics on this site , peace .