What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Right guys after a year of strenuous work stress and delays behind the scenes the new XenForo migration is almost ready to switch over , but before we do we need as many willing participants over on there to check it out and run a few tests with us to help out finalise a few things we have a check list of stuff you can run through to help us make sure its all functioning properly as it should , i've personally checked out the new software and its a lot better in many ways , THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE AS MEMBERS HAVE BEEN ASKED IN THIS THREAD BELOW BUT WE ONLY HAD A FEW MODS COME FORAWD ONCE WE SWITCH YOU WILL HAVE NO SAY.

https://www.icmag.com/forum/ic-magaz...testers-needed

All you guys that had voiced concerns in the bug report thread this is your chance to get involved an test the new software , this is a test of how well standard functionality is working and to test albums and uploads etc THIS IS NOT TO GET ON AND MOAN YOU DONT LIKE XEN FOR ANY OTHER REASONS.

Cloneman
GMT
Hammerhead
Chi13
CosmicGiggle
Snook
flower~power
gizmo666
Cvh
VerdantGreen
truecannabliss

and anyone else willing to help test this is your last opportunity.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your efforts are much appreciated ! I want to help test it…ok just sent Steven a pm , hope to be included in the test

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been working myself half to death. Almost survived the week. Almost the weekend. I'll have time to sit down and play a bit more then. Sorry for not being of more assistance.

dank.Frank

Cvh

Supermod
Will try to start testing this weekend. Been very occupied with irl work the last weeks. My apologies for my delay.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Come and help, guys! The new site works wonderfully but we need more testing to find if there any more problems. Please pm StevenHXF

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s above my pay grade & I can’t even figure out how to get into the new site to test it …not for lack of trying..

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah some more people I asked were afraid when it got to editing the hosts file. Its nothing scary or hard, tho!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
What about posting useless shit online, uncle? I was thinking that's where you shine. I haven't seen anything of value in your threads since U stopped posting goat pics! :respect:

Cvh

Supermod
All right, I cycled through all the testscenarios. It's real easy to help with the testing.
If you have a couple of minutes to spare then please come and join the testteam.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was able to get the Test site up. It would not let me log in.. I kept getting an incorrect password.. I thought it was supposed to be the same as the public site? I also made a new account but never got a confirmation email

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
If you changed password recently it will not be same password you have here now. That site is an image from last year., months ago. Try old passwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.