What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upgrade Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
the posting of pics is possible joe, its just awkward at the mo. once the pic is in your album, click on it so that its big, then right click on it and hit properties. Then highlight the url and copy it. Then go to your post and type
without any gaps. and the image will be there.

If you have selected the Enhanced Editor (in your User Options), you only need to drag the image right into the post. Note: this doesn't work if you click "Go Advanced" under the Quick Reply box. You must click on the Reply button at the top and bottom of every thread to get the Enhanced Editor.

Skip

Veteran
Everything is so different then what it was. Having to relearn where what is and how to get there is a pita. I cant edit posts trying to add pics is frustrating. Having changed so many things from the previous version is like a kick in the head. The looks of the new layout is great but the user friendly is gone.
Why can't you edit posts? Check your text editor options in your user options.

Adding pix into the new albums should be easy. Let me know what the prob is.

Skip

Veteran
Can't wait for the video upload feature!..

Outstanding work ladies and gentlemen!!!

I kinda doubt we're gonna let ppl upload videos. The video section will let you embed videos from youtube and other services, and let ppl comment on them.

It's coming soon....

Skip

Veteran
OK, all you registered users with Unlimited Gallery didn't have things set right to access the new albums. You should be able to now. You have a limit though... 1,000,000 images, ok? ;)

Skip

Veteran
Icmag homepage login problem fixed. You should be able to login from anywhere on the site now :)

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
still no gallery for me :(

when posting if I click on the ICMAG Gallery button I get "You must be a registered user to view images!
To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above"

if I go to my user menu and go to "Pictures and Albums" its empty

in my Profile I have a "My old Gallery" tab but when I click it I get the "You must be a registered user to view images!

it seems my gallery is missing as I can not access it from anywhere on the site

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not sure if anyone mentioned it... but i was wondering if you could fix the option to load a group avatar ?

thanks skip..

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
no gallery and problems with sending pms.

best wishes for the continuing upgrade!

F

fully baked

Are you using this link?
http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=36888

It appears in your profile. If not let me know what link you are using.

I tried the link you gave me and the link to the galleries under site menu. Both give me the same error... I also get it when going to my public profile and clicking on my old gallery.

You must be a registered user to view images!

To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above.

I can now upload pics to new forum albums though :)

Thanks for the hard work Skip,
Much appreciated

Last edited:

Skip

Veteran
still no gallery for me :(

when posting if I click on the ICMAG Gallery button I get "You must be a registered user to view images!

if I go to my user menu and go to "Pictures and Albums" its empty

in my Profile I have a "My old Gallery" tab but when I click it I get the "You must be a registered user to view images!

it seems my gallery is missing as I can not access it from anywhere on the site

Can you try this again? Some things weren't set right! Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts