What's new

update greenhouse outdoor

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
jack what is the name of the material u use for your green house and how much is a sheet of it like that if you don't mind me askin.

sorry if you answered all these questions. I'm in a rush and I'll be back to read ur thread later.

I found a big roll of shit but I like the stuff u have better. think about a greenhouse myself.

plants look great though. only reason I was going to use the roll was I thought it might be a lil better. :chin:

Last edited:
G

it is coragated plastic from home depot at 15 dollars a sheet,i like to use it cuz it advances growth when babys,,then be sure to build bigger if need be so you dont press plants against materiel(when sweats brings mold),,next yr i will build mine so much bigger than ever cuz this is my last yr of forgetting to make large enough for my grows,,,,this is just my experiemce,,

G

i was looking up at tops and noticed more white hairs today,,looks ok so far,,might be some huge looking buds by way of looks so far,,but never judge a bud by iys cover

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
worth knowing. make sure its high enough the plants won't fog up the sheets.

how about light penetration. u find it works pretty good? you said you've done this in years past? you get full size buds right? they don't block much light they say.

at least for vegetive growth so far they look great.

edit" checked your gallery and yes. you've got some pretty nice buds there. I love your setup that is so great you can do that.

the only advice I can give is keep up the good work. really cool grow. is there any reason you leave the lower growth on the plants though? do you reveg with it? or reflower?

just I'm sure you've heard this before but I was really amazed how much yield went up when I tried it. take off as much lower growth as wasn't being useful. not supporting buds or productive growth. I can't remember who it was anymore over at OG but someone eventually convinced me to do it. he had a very uniform garden of HUGE nugs. he always said it was because of how he trimmed them and eventually he convinced me too. lowers humidity in the room and chances of mold too. helpful because we have incredibly high humidity here. the tops swell and u get alot less leafy bud, and alot larger colas.

Last edited:
G

i do it so different each time,i as well take off bottom when this late in growth and see nothing so i hack whole branches,i also harvest more than 3 times each plant(last few grows anyway)i pluck all yellow leaves soon as i see em,wasted energy needs to be adverted to good leaves as soon as possable,,im not a good teacher,i learned from a old friend then we parted ways and i took off on my own,he had needle problems and im a recovering junkie so i said later,but he was a great teacher for growing weed and i have known him for over 30 yrs and just couldnt handle him lieing to him self .he did grow one tree 3 and half pounds off one tree.,so i try to learn everyday on gardening of any sort

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
I hear you. always good to try new things and keep learning. stops you from becoming an old fart pissed at the world that changed around ya. sorry to hear about your friend though.

I been looking through your gallery. got some great pics. your a crazy guy. lol.

aside from it being HARD to find good weed here (you really have to know someone) I think you'd really like new orleans. if your ever in the south you should check us out. you look like one of our locals.

if you been smoking long enough you might be able to appreciate the local street bud. we still get good mexican and jamaican which is rare as hell apparently. some old mexi like u might remember from the 60's n 70s. some good mexi import I had recently.

since I got myself talkin about mexicans here is a pic of a lowland oaxaca I had once too. stone is similiar to trainwreck. Excuse me for whipping out pics on an unrelated issue but I always like to show these to older growers. they're the only ones that know wtf your talkin about when you say oaxaca or guerreran. lol

Last edited:
G

bondadge

bondadge

actually,it is not even a greenhouse anymore,just a fake facade to intensafy heat and growth and whatnots,,,here are some bondadge pics,and a low flier

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
does the corrigated plastic intesnify heat much? that would be a big problem for me.

I plan on just having open sides with bug mesh, and the top that corrigated plastic to stop the buds from getting wet and to not be able to see under it from a birds eye view.

is your location part of the heat wave in the country right now? how hot is it where u live right now and how are your plants responding to it if you don't mind me askin.

its extremely hot and humid here, but I figure if I have high enough cieling to get airflow, and open sides it'll be alright. for mold I'm banking on that the buds can withstand the high humidity, but if they got wet from something like a good 15 min shower of hard rain and the immediate mugginess that follows would cause mold. but I think if they don't get rained on it'll be ok.

G

yes i be in heat wave in calif vally ,,power outages at rest homes,ppl dieing ,plants doing ok.to me i see more intense heat when using coragated plastic,,style and air flow matters for heat,,like i stated before,i be a lousy explainer

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
thanks for the tip.

I'll have to make air flow top priority for heat ventilation.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
daaaaaaaaaamn jack, think ya ran out of room yet? they havent even begun to flower from the looks of it and you being in cali. props to you! last time i looked in this thread you were tying them down now there huge. your going to be one stoned guy come harvest time. :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow those are really bustin out now. They're taking over. Can't wait to see them in a couple months.

G

yep,,i outdone myself this yr.i amazed myself,i am in awe of myself,i am afraid of not neighbors ,but of thieves when these things overgrow my house height,and someone walking by is going to go shit!!!look at them trees of buds,,that is when i hook up my house alarm to my garden,,yep every yr i alarm my trees one way or another,i sleep outside with my garden,,my neighbors are so kool when we talk they ask me about my garden(weed),,cuz they can only see them trees ,,they are budding as i type and really stanking as well,,first week of flowering now,,,but remember they are pulled away and out of greenhouse now,well most of em are out in open,i did plant in feb as well

G

Hey Jack better get the chainsaw out and start cutting parts of your house and garage away to make more room for your plants. lmao. WOW I can't believe how big they have gotten. You are definitely Mr. Greenjeans. Nice job bro.

GCG

G

thanks to all who enjoy my pics,they are tall but tied down,if not tied down would be 12 feet tall in spots,todays pic,,,VIVA LA MOTA

G

inside weed plant looking out

inside weed plant looking out

i figure i take enough outside looking in,,so why not go inside weed plant and look out,,so this is what it looks inside a bunch of weed trees

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts