What's new

update greenhouse outdoor

G

yes,im back ,,memorial day weekend,,oh well just cant resist(only a pic ppl)dam john rambo is going to kick some movie ass then ,,to hell and back,,then das boat,,then war weekend on the boob tube,idiot box,squak box,teley,,television,

G

no i like to inspire myself by showing last yrs so i can do better this yr as i have already done,,those are last yrs and this yrs these are this yrs to be huge,,,last pic is hooked down and 6 feet wide now in greenhouse,,others are my outside of greenhouse ,,second from top pic is 6 plants,, bottom pic is one tree

Last edited:
G

update grow pics

update grow pics

looking good so far,,euphoria,durban poisen,power plant,grapefruit.purple passion,i,m to old to mark em on which is which,,they will do me just fine..i keep telling myself every yr to keep track on my grows,,one yr maybe ill write em down on which plants are which,,,

Last edited:
G

(update on grow pics)fan leaf 10 by 10

(update on grow pics)fan leaf 10 by 10

if started to measure from stalk to point of fan leaf is 19 inches long,,one pic inside of greenhouse is four trees of euphoria,power plant,durban poisen,grapefriut..on side of greenhouse is some bag seed,santa maria cronic,and more grapefruit,power plant,durban poiseneuphoria,,never had any of these before,,any smoke reports(as in where to find them partic,) i can get on these would be greatly apreciated,,thanks,,(i no i can not spell for crap),,it is about the GREEN thumb,not the pen on paper

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin great, Jack. You've got some wide little bushes already. What do you use for fertilizer?

G

/\..super soil,bone and blood meal,crushed oyster shell,white and brown pumice(sp),,reg yard dirt,cow shit,rabbit shit,,and then i neem all the time (preventave maint i use epson salt, fish emulshion,pure neem,i piss in a 5 gal container and use it with fish shit and let set in middle of grow and shove hose in container and flush out container onto the surounding soil,,,,,thats all i can remember for now,,i never right down shit,,one of these yrs i might,,,,,that 3 in one is great stuff,,works for spider mites and unwanted what nots

Last edited:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
I remember you from OG, you posted a pic of you standing in your greenhouse holding a shotgun, and not long after that it seems you just dissapeared. I saved that pic to my computer before it was gone cuz its kinda funny.

Very nice crop you got, gotta love greenhouses. Good luck man!

G

Jesus Jack are those last 3 pics from last year ? Or are you adding nitrous oxide to your plants?

Looking good
GCG

G

garlic city gro said:
Jesus Jack are those last 3 pics from last year ? Or are you adding nitrous oxide to your plants?

Looking good
GCG
yes,,they are this yrs,i have done something speciel this yr,,(i started early,budded,went back to veg )now look and see where i get!!it worked just like i was told,,they are monsters,,and all i did was start indoors in feb bring out late feb and wait for shock to sex,then i just went to town,,,,top,tie,hook,beat stalk,rattle stems and stalks,,,needed no nitrous,,but not a bad idea now that i think abou it(not really maybe),,anyway im heading to frisco for a week in pacifica today ,i need the beaches and bitches in gstrings

G

BACKCOUNTRY said:
I remember you from OG, you posted a pic of you standing in your greenhouse holding a shotgun, and not long after that it seems you just dissapeared. I saved that pic to my computer before it was gone cuz its kinda funny.

Very nice crop you got, gotta love greenhouses. Good luck man!
this one,dont judge a man by his guns,,,just because i have guns dont make me a bad dude man,,i dont even use em.i have em locked and put away in wall safe