What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Up in smoke... Sativa Soul's Reports

Sativa Soul

Silver Haze

Silver Haze

Here we've got a bit of commercial Silver Haze. I found this SH to be totally different to what I remembered as SH. The SH I've smoked before had a totally different taste.

Appearance: Trimmed with a machine so it doesn't look as good as manicured bud. But there's a lot of crystals and small dense nuggets with a little bit of purple here and there.

Smell/Taste: This SH had a very special taste. Something I only tasted once in some Early Misty a friend had grown a few years ago. But I find it really hard to describe. Pretty strong, piney/floral, nothing like weed actually. The SH I have smoked some time ago had a very soft and very nice Haze taste but wasn't as spicy as most hazes.

Potency: This but was okay in potency but could've been a little stronger and longer lasting for a Haze. 6.5/10

High: The high was pretty special as well. You're pretty high but you don't really notice it at first. Then you get this cloudy feeling in your head and you mind starts wondering off. You easely start daydreaming without being awere of it.

Overall Score: 6.5/10 This was pretty special weed but altough the taste was very special I didn't like it too much. It could've been a little stronger and longer lasting as well.

22732DSCN2814.JPG

22732DSCN2815.JPG

22732DSCN2816.JPG

Last edited:

booforever

just stumbled across this thread, most enlightening mate. I'm comin over for 420 and it occurred to me it might be worth jumpin on a train from the 'dam to pick up some nice smoke in Tilburg. I've heard such good things about the quality compared to hamsterdam, are there any shops in particular you'd recommend? Also, how large is Tilburg and are there many shops? I understand it's about an hour and twenty from the 'dam so i fugured i'd jump down on saturday for the day and see what's on offer. Your input would be most welcome...and kudos for an excellent thread-greets from Scotland.

Sativa Soul

hi boo!
yeah I love Tilburg! It is not as large as amsterdam and it's much more peacefull and relaxed. And there is a good number of decent shops :jump: . Here's a link with some adresses http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Database/Streets/NBrabant.html#Tilburg.
The Pasja has small menu and allmost always has the same strains but the quality and amounts you get are allways very good. Friendly people too, but a bit small to go chill out. The Widow there is very strong and I also like there amnesia haze. Few good hashes as well, Krystal and Blonde Maroc are some of my favs.
Coffeeshops Toermalijn, Africa, Ochtendgloren, The Grass company, Shiva are all nice shops to stop by and most aren't too far away from each other. Here's another link with a map of Tilburg and all the coffeeshops on it. http://www.thekaart.nl/de-nederland-tilburg-coffeeshops_74_447_0.html.
Toermalijn has A LOT of strains! and a few special ones

I think you'll find what you need in Tilburg.

:wave:

Last edited:

booforever

thanks for the heads up Soul, i think i'll definitely pop down in april and have a look around and get some goodies for 420, the pics on the Toermalijn site are mouthwatering, as are yours...look forward to more of your reports. Keep it green matey :)

BlazeTheSky

Sativa Soul,

wow man, nice pics. you come across many good sativas, i wish i had your level of access. By the way, i listened to that song you made awhile back (on the first page) and i must say i really like it. very chill, nice electronic vibes. I would love to listen to more songs if you have them :)

Sativa Soul

Yow Boo, no problem. I hope you'll have a very good time in April.

@ Blaze. Yeah I love sativas and I find myself very lucky to be able to find them here. Most commercially grown smoke around here is indica or at least indica dominant.
And I'm glad you like my track! I have a few more. Started producing around the beginning of 2006 (well before that but that was just practice). I'm still experimenting with a lot of genres so there's a lot of different things. But they all get a touch of Sativa Soul to it :rasta: .

Here are two rapidshare links to my first two albums. The first one, plateau sigma, is goa and psychedelic trance. The second, Phantastica is more chill but also psychedelic and has a few dnb/breaks influences.

Here are the tracklists and links.

Plateau Sigma
1. God Damn Hippies
2. TP
3. Kroff Dinner
4. Acid Shaman
5. Plateau Sigma (Extended Mix)
6. Delerious Entity
7. The Amanitas
8. Chakruna (Plateau Sigma V2.0)
9. Psychedelic Science

Phantastica
1. Hang On
2. Phantastica
3. The Barber Shop
4. Insomania
5. Nowhere Near
6. Nama Rupa
7. Whizing Synthesizing
8. Padpower (Original Oldskool Mix)

Download Links:
http://rapidshare.de/files/39126480/Sativa_Soul_-_Plateau_Sigma.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/86270591/Sativa_Soul_-_Phantastica.rar.html

EDIT: From now on I'll post a download link and streaming link in this thread for every new track I make. The quality is a lot better when downloaded, 320kbps and streamed only 64kbps so I recommend downloading.
Here's a new track already, this time with some nice Reggae/Dub vibes to it. A bit between Vibronics and Aba Shanti I.
Sativa Soul - Mystical Tree Download / Listen

New smoke reports in a few hours too btw!
:wave:

Last edited:

Sativa Soul

NLX

NLX

Hi there! Those few hours were a little longer as planned so sorry for the delay if someone has been waiting.

The next reports are about to different batches of NLX I acquired last week. They're both a bit different but quite nice. Well start with the skunky one.

Appearance: This NLX looked pretty good. It nice and very light. You can really be surprised of how much one gram of this stuff looks like. Big calyxes and decent trichome coverage too.

Smell/Taste: This one had a very strong smell. Lots of skunk in it and you could smell from a mile away. Strong skunky taste as well.

Potency: The potency is pretty good. I'd give it 7/10

High: The high is a bit balanced, not too lazy and pretty creative. Quite enjoyable and pretty social. Unless you smoke really much of it then it can become a bit more introverted. But that pretty usual when you smoke really much.

Overall Score: 6/10 This is a nice smoke. The only thing that isn't too special is the taste.

22732DSCN2832.JPG

22732DSCN2833.JPG

22732DSCN2836.JPG

22732DSCN2837.JPG

Second batch of NLX

Appearance: This one looked pretty good too. Only a little bit more leaf then the other NLX from above. But still looks more then okay. Nice and dry too.

Taste/Smell: The smell and taste is very nice. The smell is very much like regular NL. But the taste has this very tasty hazy undertone in it which I really like.

Potency: A light bit less potent then the other batch. 6.5/10

High: The high is pretty similar to the one above. Maybe even a little less indica.

Overall Score: 7/10 The taste is better then the other pheno and I'm mostly not too bothered about potency so this one scores better.

22732DSCN3004.JPG

22732DSCN3007.JPG

More to come so check back soon! :wave:

Last edited:

Sativa Soul

Here's a new report on something skunky. Don't know the name but this is a real strong couchlocker.

Appearance: There's a lot of trichoimes on this one. Sometimes it looks like so many that you think something is wrong with it. But after very close inspection I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it. So the bag appeal is a little to good :rasta:

Smell/Taste: Nothing too special. Quite heavy skunky smell and taste.

Potency: Quite good potency but less then you'd expect when seeing so much trichomes. 6.5/10

High: This is some very indica weed. Smoking this trough the day will make you do absolutely nothing. Nice evening smoke though.

Overall score: 5.5/10 Altough this is good weed and I like it, it's not too special in taste and I'm not too much an indica kind of guy. But I will never say no when someone passes me this stuff.

22732DSCN2985.JPG

:joint:

Sativa Soul

Glad your enjoying the music Blaze! :headbange

Oh btw here's a pic of the new banana haze growing. She's at 35 days 12/12. So it'll be sometime before we get a smoke report. But she's looking great so far. Really nice calyx/leaf ratio.

22732DSCN3069banana.JPG

22732DSCN3047.JPG

22732DSCN3041.JPG

22732DSCN3050.JPG

That's it for now! See you next time :wave:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi sativasoul !

Really nice calyx/leaf ratio.
i would say awesome ratio ! those buds are impressive , i'm sure you'll get a great yield and awesome smoke !
what's the lineage of the cross ? any way you got some banana taste ?

thanks

booforever

thanks again soul, that's some scary lookin skunk-weed matey...i really liked your tunes too, fooked up beatz squarepusher stylee hehe

Sativa Soul

Hi there!

:wave: Titoon, yeah the ratio is pretty awesome. Her mom and sis don't really have that.
She doesn't really taste like bananas although she has a distinct taste which I haven't really tasted anywhere else yet. Pretty sure it's some haze. She was actually bagseed, I had one male and one female so made a few seeds and now I'm runnin here inside for the first time.
My brother and I actually gave her this name just for fun because the buds had a really banana like yellow colour in the end of flower.

Thanks for stoppin by High Lowlander. She sure is a beauty. To bad of the yellowing already but it makes her a bit more special looking though. I was lucky with my bagseeds last season :D . But it's my first indoor and I'll probably need a few runs until I get her totally dialed in and perfect.

Here two more shots for ya

Sativa Soul

Hi there ganja lovers! Here's a new report.

The name of the strain wasn't included in the purchase but I can say this is definetely some more NL or more probably NLX.

Appearance: These are quite dense nuggets. Lots of rusty brown hairs and decent trichome coverage. Not to much leaf as well. Looking excellent as usual.

Smell: The smell is quite strong and really smells like NL. A nice soothing and sweet aroma. Too bad for me that I can't stand this kind of smell when I'm feeling nauseaous. Then I prefer a more fresh smelling and tasting herb.

Taste: Much like the smell. NL all the way.

Potency: Good potency like most NL's have. 7/10

Effects: I don't see to much amber trichomes and a few are still clear as well. So the smoke is not too stoney. A bit clearer and I seem to like my indicas more like this. Actually I'm more of a sativa person but I certainly can appreciate a good indica.

Overall Score: Pretty good smoke but I've smoked this kind of weed for ages so I'd like some more variety on my menu. Too bad you can't allways chose. 6.5/10

Pics

22732DSCN3150.JPG

22732DSCN3151.JPG

22732DSCN3153.JPG

Sativa Soul

just stopped by to drop a few more links to some tunes I made for any of you who's interested and those who don't want to bother downloading the whole albums. Any comments are always welcome as I consider myself still a beginner in music production and like to get better at it. Enjoy!

Sativa Soul - Bush Ganja (Clean vs Dirty) PLAY / DOWNLOAD
genre: DnB/Jungle collaboration with Iridium

Jah Warrior - Righteous Children (Sativa Soul Remix) PLAY / DOWNLOAD
genre: Dub

Sativa Soul - Phantastica PLAY / DOWNLOAD
genre: Ambient/Psychedelic DnB

Sativa Soul - Nowhere Near PLAY / DOWNLOAD
genre: Ambient

Sativa Soul - Nama Rupa PLAY / DOWNLOAD

Sativa Soul - Plateau Sigma PLAY / DOWNLOAD
genre: Newschool Goatrance

Sativa Soul - Delerious Entity PLAY / DOWNLOAD
genre: Oldschool/Full-On Goatrance

Sativa Soul - Insomania PLAY / DOWNLOAD

Well that was a whole bunch already. More to come so check back regularly, and smoke reports too! :muahaha: :jump:

B

British_Bulldog

Hi Sativa Soul,

Thanks for the great smoke reports and for the cool tunes as well :)

Peace

Sativa Soul

thx Bulldog, all this reporting is very very hard work! I should be payed to do this :muahaha: . It often keeps me working until late at night and when I wake up it the first thing I start doing again! :bashhead:

:joint: Some new ganja on the menu. This seems to be more of an oldschool skunk (with oldschool I mean things I remember smoking when I first started smoking, I don't really have any experience with real old skunks, love to sample one though).

Appearance: Very frosty buds. The crystals are big and most have an amber or sandy kind of color with gives the buds a bit of a golden color. They're nice and compact too.

Smell: Skunky and musky smell but not too strong. Not really a sweet skunk and it has something oldschool too it.

Taste: Skunky as well.

Potency: This weed does the trick pretty good. 7/10

High: This is a pretty indica stone, but it doesn't cloud your mind too extremely hard and still has good body effects. It's actually a pretty psychedelic indica which I don't come across too much. The stone also has this oldschool feeling to it :rasta: .

Overall Score: Nice smoke and I really like the oldschool thingy. Makes me think of old days. 7/10

22732DSCN3236.JPG

22732DSCN3213.JPG

22732DSCN3211b.JPG

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts