What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Up in smoke... Sativa Soul's Reports

Sativa Soul

Finally! After a long while I'm back with a few more reports.
First I want to say I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long and not keeping my promise last time. I've been very busy the last few months.

Appearance: Dark green, greyish coloured buds. They feel soft but dense and it allways suprises me how much weed you get after grinding a bud. Much more compact then it seems at first sight.

Smell: These buds have a bit of a skunkish smell with an allmost sour hint. It's an okay taste but not very special imo.

Taste: The taste is mostly like the smell but is nicer then expected. A little spicy and skunky.

Potency: 5.5/10 It's about average but doesn't really bother me as much as with some other strains.

High: Nice relaxing high, not very overpowering and feels like it could have just a little longer. But it's pretty nice as a daytime smoke.

Overall Score: 6/10 Pretty common weed to find in my area lately. Lately it's seems like it's getting harder to find some really good quality herbs without going out of town or holland.

#2 Crash Test C Hash

This was some very lightly pressed grinder hash I made of some Crash Test C. I like my hashes (if you can even call it like that it looks more like kief sticking together :p) this way. I like the taste of kief a little more over harder pressed hashes though kief can be a bit unpractical to roll joints with so this is ideal for me.

Appearance: Just looks like lightly pressed kief. Still has a few pieces of weed here and there since it's not even sieved but I don't care. The darker parts are a little bit of qwiso hash which accidentelly stuck to it.

Smell: Nice mild smell. Like some dry sieve haze. A bit spicy and something which I can only describe as a hint of metal/ammonia but those words don't really do justice to it.

Taste: Oh I love this taste, very hazy and a bit hashy. Pretty spicy too.

Potency: 9/10 I don't understand those people who want the most clean hash there is. This stuff is strong enough for me and tastes great!

High: Like the Crash Test C but less body to it. Pretty psychedelic and strong. I find hashes to allmost allways be headier and less body high then herb. Smoking this before bed allmost allways give me very strange and vivid dreams.

Overall Score: 8.5/10 I'd like to give this 9 but that wouldn't do justice to real sieved hash made of this kief. This is some of my favorite smokes, especially when mixed with weed.

Some more freshly dried Crash Test C pictures! The lense was a bit dirty though.

And the plant it came from, at around 58days of 12/12

#4 Pollen Chuck A and some Banana Haze F3 QWISO Hash

I'm so sorry I don't have a pic of this. I was just smoking the last joint when realizing that I hadn't taken pics.

Appearance: Very sticky and shiny. One of the better looking I've made so far. Very nice amber brown colour which looks enormously yummy. Like super caramel or something.

Smell: Smelled pretty strong of that particular soapy smell I don't like about this pheno.

Taste: One thing I don't like about qwiso, even when very carefully evaporated, it still tastes weird. But for some reason only when rolled in a joint, it tastes pretty nice in a pipe but I don't have a good one for the moment. Does someone have an explanation for this?

Potency: 6.5/10 Reasonably strong, but not the strongest I've made. Note that 6.5 for hash oil is not the same as 6.5 for weed. This stuff is stronger.

High: This is one of the most overall highs I've ever had. Very strong body stone but really high in the head. A really paradoxical feeling :D. Making hash milk out of this (didn't weigh the dose) was really nice. Mostly I don't like oral cannabis for some reason, only in combination with other entheogens. It's probably because I mostly try it with pretty racy sativa strains. But this time it was really nice.

Overall score: 4/10 I actually don't really like the strangely different effects of most QWISO's. And especially not the taste. Though it's a lot stronger then herb, it doesn't get me as high as normal herb (sounds strange I know :p). I'm a chronic headache and migraine sufferer since I was 10 and qwiso and hash oils really seem to trigger this very easely in me. And it's not because it isn't clean, I've studied chemistry for four years so should I know what I'm doing, I've also tried a few different solvents but they allways give me this weird taste and effects. Also oils I tried from other people seem to be like this. I only like this as an oral source of cannabinoids.

#5 Santa Maria

This was sold to me as Santa Maria. It could be true since it really resembles in taste and high to the one I bought about two weeks ago in holland. Didn't take pics of that one though, which looked better but wasn't really stronger. This report could also count for that one.

Appearance: Nicely dense buds good trich coverage. The one from holland was softer, had a bit more resin content, had bigger calyxes and was a little lighter in colour.

Smell/Taste: This one I find hard to describe. A slightly skunky but has another tone which is fresher and a little sweeter. Not that it is sweet tasting weed. Sorry for the bad description, but I'm bad at describing tastes, only by comparing them to other strains (you probably allready noticed :p).

Potency: Good potency 7.5/10

High: Mixed but a little more on the heady side. Pretty relaxing and mellow without a strong couchlock. The one from holland seemed to be chopped a little early though. I don't really like that when having paid €8.5/g for it.

Overall Score: 6.5/10 This is pretty good weed but not particularly special in taste and high. I really like the outstanding ones more.

I'll try and do my best passing by a lot more often then I've done the last couple of weeks.
Have a nice weekend! :joint:

Last edited:
P

puma

seems i have some of those very stains in house, brother CORE is getting gear out for sure..

Jimi Hendrix

Great reports as usual SS, keep em coming...

You have me considering moving to Holland! lol my mouth is watering over here..

The best ganja I can get out here is some G13 or supposed "Purple Kush"..

rave420

this is an AMAZING THREAD. Thank you for your efforts and posting all that.

here is a little hint: Maybe put the strain name in bold, so you can see on the first look what bud it is. 7/10 times i had to reread the reports twice, just to find out what weed it was. Great reports nontheless though! Keep it up!