What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Up in smoke... Sativa Soul's Reports

C

crownedsparrow

yeah man props for doing all those reports.. interesting for me to see what you guys across the pond be gettin

Sativa Soul

I love doing these reports. Especially the first task, testing. Next week I'll pay another visit to Tilburg and bring some nice new strains to report! I can't wait.

Here's some nice hash I made from cleaning out my grinder. It's mostly amnesia hash. Really strong (which says a lot because I usually find it hard to get high from hash, I just love the taste). This one can keep you going for some time. I've been building my grow closet all day! It's not super clean, with a few small pieces of weed still in it but nevertheless very very nice.

22732DSCN2372.JPG

spicecowboy

Nice!

Nice!

That pollen hash looks pretty good, even tough it still got a few contaminents.

I love my bubblehash, but sometimes prefer the dry sieved, because very often it has a superior taste and smell.

What kind of hash do you normally get?- "Euro Marok?"

I ask this, because that´s the shit we normally get.

Has a nice characteristic smell, but doesn´t do the job in most cases, sometimes it does, and then you are really slammed.

I got a little piece of Charras from Malana a few months ago.

I didn´t try it jet, because it is very, very rare,- at least in my area...

I still don´t have a grinder, but will get myself one of those sieve grinders soon.

Using such a tool for a few months and finally taking a look at what´s been collected with time, sounds like a nice game for sure...

I´m curious how much I can save that way, not that I´m a greedy person, but we all should treat our herb with respect, and I´m sure that I wasted quite a lot over the years, by preparing the ganja with my fingers.

One Love,

spice

Sativa Soul

I wouldn't recommend buying such a sieve grinder. I never had one but allmost all of my buddies do so I've used them quite a lot. And I personnally really don't like those grinders. First of all, the sieve inside clogges up very very fast. A lot of weed gets stuck inside of the grinder is very hard to clean. After a while the screen inside just comes loose and falls out. They also get stuck very easely and then you'll have to smash it really hard against something to get it back open.
I allways use them bottom side up so nothing is able to fall true the holes and onto the screen, second part. This way I don't loose weed by grinding it.

My own grinder is as old as I started toking. Around 6years now. It's plastic and is missing a part but it still works perfectly. After grinding some resin stays behind hanging on the grinders teeth and bottom. I just give it a few ticks with something metal and I get a nice bit of (somewhat contaminated) powder. I collect this and press when I have enough to smoke.

Here's a pic of it, just after thoroughly cleaning it.

22732DSCN2398.JPG

Sativa Soul

K2

This bud came from coffeeshop Mississipi in Maastricht.

Appearance: This buds looks nice and a little less common which I like. Long spearshaped buds with a brownish tint to them and a decent amount of crystals.

Smell/Taste: The bud has a strong skunky but mellow aroma and tastes very strong too. I find it quite enjoyable for this kind of weed.

Potency: Potency is good. 7/10

High: The high is pretty stoney and mellow. It hits you pretty good and leaves you relaxed and happy.

Overall: This is some very nice bud. 7/10

22732DSCN2433.JPG

22732DSCN2434.JPG

Peacemaker

This bud also came from coffeeshop Mississipi.

Appearance: The bud looks light green with a lot of white crystals. The buds are a little fluffier which makes them look a lot bigger which is good for bag appeal.

Smell: The smell is a bit more natural the most coffeeshop weed.

Taste: Nice fresh herbal taste. Feels like you smoking a clean product.

Potency: The potency is fairly good. 7/10

High: The high is very very relaxing. That's the first thing you notice when you smoke it. Your body and mind relaxes more with each puff you take. It doesn't knock you out but will leave you good for some time.

Overall: I like this weed. It's very good for relaxing after a hard day of work. 7/10

22732DSCN2420.JPG

Haze Of The Day

Coffeeshop Smokey

Appearance: This weed looks like it's on fire! :p A special green color with lot's of orange hairs and amber crystals. Really looks toasted.

Smell: Very spicy, hazey smell. Reminds me of wood and pepper.

Taste: Very spicy as well, the haze taste is a little less strong then in most hazes.

Potency: Really strong smoke. 9.5/10

High: Strong sativa effects. Fast and psychedelic.

Overall: Very strong weed, very good in combination with psychedelics (but watch out, it can blow you away). 8.5/10

22732DSCN2422.JPG

22732DSCN2423b.JPG

22732DSCN2437.JPG

Nepal

Coffeeshop Kosbor

Appearance: Dark and a bit oily. Nice and soft but not so much as the play-doh afghans which I like a little less.

Smell/Taste: Deep smell, not too strong but very nice. Taste is suprisingly strong.

Potency: This hash is pretty strong as well and much better then the average commercial hashes. 7/10

High: Nice balanced effect. Both stoney and relaxing but still fairly psychedelic and spiritual too.

Overall: 7.5/10 I really like this hash and will buy it next time for sure. It was pretty cheap as well.

22732DSCN2430.JPG

22732DSCN2432.JPG

Northern Lights

Coffeeshop Pasja

Appearance: Light green colour, lots of resin and compact buds. Looks like very good commercial weed.

Smell/Taste: Smell and taste are not to special just the average NL. Altough it is a lot better then the average NLX and the like.

Potency: Potency is okay. 6.5/10

High: Nice stoney weed.

Overall: 7/10 Tough it resembles the average commercial, this one is actually a lot better.

22732DSCN2470.JPG

22732DSCN2471.JPG

22732DSCN2472.JPG

22732DSCN2475.JPG

Super Haij

Coffeeshop Pasja

Appearance: Looking very nice and clean.

Smell/Taste: Like morrocan, but much more special and fine. I don't know too much about hash but I'd say it's some very very good morrocan.

Potency: Very strong hash, one of the best commercial hashes I've tried so far. 8.5/10

High: Very nice dreamy feeling. Comes up fast and fills your head with dreamy happy clouds.

Overall: Like I said one of the better hashes I've had. 9/10

22732DSCN2482.JPG

22732DSCN2484.JPG

Yarkand

Hello from across the border :wave:

Really nice photos and GREAT straight forward reports ! I see you also like to travel a little to get some good weed from a few good quality shops. We have a great one here in Den Haag - Koffie en Dromen. I will hopefully ask you the address of the coffee shops in the future pls :)
Some of the weeds you have shown look Very similar to the batch being sold here especially the Amnesia and that green haze in the start of the thread....little spicy and scratchy on the throat but super high !

Keep them great smoke reports coming

Peace

B

bon

Nice reports! I also like to taste different strains... Nice to hear that there's still some smokers in the middle of Belgium!

cheers and keep them reports comin'

:joint:

Sativa Soul

Here's a new strain again. Doesn't have a name but it's definetely something skunky and pretty strong.

Appearance: The buds are relatively big for commercial buds. They're really dense but still spongy. Good trichome coverage too.

Smell/Taste: Much like Skunk.

Potency: Potency is better then average commercial. 6.5/10

High: Somewhat balanced stone, a bit more on the indica side. Makes you pretty happy and relaxed.

Smoke: The smoke is not too harsh and seems clean.

Overall score: 5.5/10 It very good weed but I'm more of a sativa person. It's the most common weed you'll find here (this one is just a little stronger).

22732DSCN2516.JPG

22732DSCN2517.JPG

22732DSCN2522.JPG

22732DSCN2523.JPG

Last edited:

Sativa Soul

Jock Horror x Skunk

Jock Horror x Skunk

Got some new stash yesterday evening. Although they didn't know what strain it was, I'm pretty convinced it might be some Jack Herrer hybrid or maybe even the original. It's been a year since my last smoke of original JH so I can't tell. The buds seem to remind me a little of it as well. It's definetely some very nice weed and was pretty cheap as well.

Appearance: Pretty cool shaped buds. Some pretty big. This doesn't need much explanation you can see it in the pics.

Smell: Skunk, NL and a hint of Haze is wat crosses my mind when smelling it. Strong smell that makes your mouth water.

Taste: Again much the same as above. Very nice taste and the Haze you taste when exhaling really gives it it's final touch.

Potency: Potency is really good. 7.5/10

High: This bud has many great aspects but the high is the best one. It's very heady and a little bit fast but your still able to chill out, but more easely after a second joint. I find it a very creative and a bit dreamy even. I like it very much. It's hits you fast and lasts quite some time. It doesn't really have a ceiling as well.
This morning I smoked a spliff and slept a few hours more. During that time I had a very nice Lucid Dream which I think was triggered by the weed because it made me stay consious while falling asleep. I already had some strange dreams during the night. But I've been smoking this weed all evening yesterday. So if anyone likes Lucid Dreaming but finds it hard sometimes because of severe pot smoking (like me) this one might help.

Overall: 8.5/10 Too bad I don't know the real name of the strain but like I said it definitely has some Skunk, NL and Haze in it.

EDIT: After talking to my dealer I found out this is a cross between a very nice jock horror cut and a very fine skunk male.

22732DSCN2564.JPG

22732DSCN2566.JPG

22732DSCN2568.JPG

22732DSCN2573.JPG

22732DSCN2574.JPG

Last edited:

Sativa Soul

Shivani

Shivani

It's about time I post another smoke report!
Here's a sample of a friends outdoor Shivani (probably a cross between Shiva and Afghani).

Appearance: This weed looks good for Belgian outdoor. Pretty tight as well.

Smell/Taste: This one has a bit of an afghani smell and an earthy/hashy taste. The first toke immediatly made me think of some afghan hash. Very smooth on the lungs.

Potency: Potency was about average. 5/10

High: Nice calm and stoney feeling. Very relaxing. But the high could have been a bit longer.

Overall: 5/10

22732DSCN2546.JPG

22732DSCN2545.JPG

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Nice reports as always Sativa Soul !

Seems like there s a lot of nice stuff in belgium !

Sativa Soul

yes there is a lot of nice stuff in belgium titoon! It's just a little harder to find.
you probably won't find such weed from some guy you meet on the streets.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Sativa Soul said:
Overall: 8.5/10 Too bad I don't know the real name of the strain but like I said it definitely has some Skunk, NL and Haze in it.

22732DSCN2564.JPG

22732DSCN2566.JPG

22732DSCN2568.JPG

Hola Sativa Soul :wave:

I´ve been a regular lurker in this thread for a good while, but havent posted before.. Very nice smokereports you have made for sure :yes:

About that supposed Jack bud.. Im very sure it´s a JH, but not Jack, but instead Jock Horror (so Jack genes :confused:)

The Jock Horror I did grow had almost identic budstructure :chin: I have to try find some pix..

Ok, now I find them:

Damn man, after closer look it seems it even has those same purple hues than those ^cured^ pix of mine, so now im quite sure it´s Jock!

Of course we cannot say it for sure without DNA testing it :biglaugh: , but maybe you can now call it by name?

G

Really good report,an pics!!!

Love seeing and hearing about overseas bud!!!
Seems to me that they grew them all well.....
From coffee shops,have heard there weed sucks?
Now you make me think otherwise,they look great!!!
MISTY,sounds good a sister of the widow anyhow....
Many of them have golden trichomes packed with frost!!!!
Thanks for taking the time to post from over seas...............

Sativa Soul

High herbalistic!
That jock does indeed look pretty similar to the bud I have. And it probably aint such a coincidence as well. I called my dealer to ask if he could find out what strain it was. After a while he called me back and told me the guy he bought it from new the grower. It seems it is a nice cut of a Jock hybrid which he got from a good friend who has grown jock for some time and crossed it back to one of his finest skunk males.
Glad I found out what it was. Now I should try to get my hands on a cut!
New strains arriving soon BTW!

Welcome lougrew!
the quality in the shops really depends on where you go. I've seen a lot of bad weed from coffeeshops from other people although I don't seem to come across any where I go. I haven't heard much good about A'dam. But I've never been there so I couldn't tell. I go to shops at the border and especially Tilburg. Quality has allmost always been good overthere.
Once I got this hash called Manali from coffeeshop mississipi in Maastricht which tasted like plain plastic! Too bad I found out when I was already home or I would've shoved it up there asses back where it belonged. (it cost me €8/g!)
Quality still seems to be okay in Tilburg but prices are going up. Like everywhere in Holland I think.

greets
SS

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts