What's new

Unemployment Office

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I'm a full timer carer with half an income... and yes it fucking sucks.

what really sucks is when you do your best not to be a tight arse in this life and share what you have with others... only to find later... they didnt need fuck all from you and were just taking the piss....

ROJO145

Veteran
Users will be users the world over JS,I hope the income picks up for you.Your on the other side of the pond right?Hows things over there?I guess I'm just wondering if things are as shitty in europe as they are in the us?:joint:

Elite

I'm an out of work Electrician of 12 years. Instead of the unemployment line...I'm in the check out line (typically Hardware store, see sig.)

:cool:Elite

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi Rojo,

Yes mate, things are just as shitty this side of the puddle. Like Elite, I'm also fighting using the power of GROW! (see my sig too :wink:) ... after a 20 year love affair where I always picked up the tab, I'm hoping Mary will maybe buy me dinner for a change :wink:

ROJO145

Veteran
good attitude... gotta love it

No Doubt!! I've been saying it for years to everyone I know,if you have the means....grow!!I come from a farming family,believe me when I say,Its the last cash crop left in America!!There is no other plant ya can grow and make the cheddar like weed.More people on here than let out part with some of there crop for money.Theres no shame at all making money by growing weed,I think its a point of pride personally.
If you can make love out of nothing at all.....whats wrong with makin money out of a seed!!!

ROJO145

Veteran
Hi Rojo,

Yes mate, things are just as shitty this side of the puddle. Like Elite, I'm also fighting using the power of GROW! (see my sig too :wink:) ... after a 20 year love affair where I always picked up the tab, I'm hoping Mary will maybe buy me dinner for a change :wink:
Right On JS........Live long and prosper friend:respect:

Elite

I'm in it to win it....This season will change my life, I'll be living VERY well this winter on...or...well you know the other side of things

:cool:Elite

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No Doubt!! I've been saying it for years to everyone I know,if you have the means....grow!!I come from a farming family,believe me when I say,Its the last cash crop left in America!!There is no other plant ya can grow and make the cheddar like weed.More people on here than let out part with some of there crop for money.Theres no shame at all making money by growing weed,I think its a point of pride personally.
If you can make love out of nothing at all.....whats wrong with makin money out of a seed!!!
:yeahthats:respect:

antimatter

Veteran
I don't know what button I pushed on some of ya but obviously it hit a nerve, but good luck seeing me in one of your jails considering I live in Canada and to spend any time in a maximum security jail actually takes a real crime. Stop hating on me I never intended on any of you reacting im no troll, I never would of brought it up if I knew this is how people react on here. This was just my impression from knowing people who were in jail for a number of years, reading articles, documentaries etc.

madrecinco

Veteran
I don't know what button I pushed on some of ya but obviously it hit a nerve, but good luck seeing me in one of your jails considering I live in Canada and to spend any time in a maximum security jail actually takes a real crime. Stop hating on me I never intended on any of you reacting im no troll, I never would of brought it up if I knew this is how people react on here. This was just my impression from knowing people who were in jail for a number of years, reading articles, documentaries etc.

ooooooooooo sensitive little guy. But I have no respect for the Canadian justice system either since Karla Homolka is out walking the streets these days after helping her husband kill all those women INCLUDING her own sister...the sexual deviants preying on school girls for thrills.

Perhaps you should watch a documentary or read an article about that.

So no justice system is perfect YET! But sorry you are offended ....I just happen to have spent many hours in the jail and talked to a lot of ppl coming and going to prison and they sometimes cry on nurses shoulders about life in incarceration. So I do know WTF I am talking about.

And Bail Bondsmen get rich bailing ppl out of jail who want the fuck out.

nothing I saw in jail make me think it might be a good place to hang when unemployment is up and economy shot all to hell. I would rather sleep under a BRIDGE FREE! Freedom is why my ppl came to this country to start with.

antimatter

Veteran
ooooooooooo sensitive little guy. But I have no respect for the Canadian justice system either since Karla Homolka is out walking the streets these days after helping her husband kill all those women INCLUDING her own sister...the sexual deviants preying on school girls for thrills.

Perhaps you should watch a documentary or read an article about that.

So no justice system is perfect YET! But sorry you are offended ....I just happen to have spent many hours in the jail and talked to a lot of ppl coming and going to prison and they sometimes cry on nurses shoulders about life in incarceration. So I do know WTF I am talking about.

And Bail Bondsmen get rich bailing ppl out of jail who want the fuck out.

nothing I saw in jail make me think it might be a good place to hang when unemployment is up and economy shot all to hell. I would rather sleep under a BRIDGE FREE! Freedom is why my ppl came to this country to start with.

Theres bad people out there and there gonna be around no matter what we do, the justice system doesn't work and can't treat people in its current state. Not everyone inside is a maniac there are alot of decent people in there but there are bad ones but you know bad things happen to good people in good places and good things can happen in bad places. Some people actually like having 3 meals a day and a roof over there head and some do make life long friends and get an education. In the end depends on the jail, if your talking about a jail with serial killers and crazy sex offenders than im sure things are a little different than something of a lower level, but the way I see it those guys over in Afghanistan and Iraq are no better, there killing women and children and somehow people think thats alright??? or how about the police officers that kill people and get off there no better. Your a female nurse working in an animals world, I would expect you to be afraid its only the nature of the place.. you got men who can handle them selfs and will tear people apart and you got men who would rather be raped than fight back its obvious which one is gonna have a terrifying time in jail. You fuck with the bull you get the horns plain and simple thats how it works.

madrecinco

Veteran
Well as the widow of a career soldier I don't agree with you about the current situation in the Mideast. But I discuss that on my military politic forum and not here as we are here to legalize weed and learn how to grow our meds.
ppl from all over the world are here and I do consider myself a citizen of the world. All humans are important to me. But collateral damages is the part of any war all through history.... My late husband did not enjoy seeing women and children die and innocent ppl and he lived with the memories of it till he died. But he felt he did his duty to his country and always followed R.O.E. like they still do today. I live right near the epicenter of this war and I do know what is going on over there.
But as I say this is not the place to discuss it as ppl from all over the world come here to learn and we should not offend any ethnic group here.

But when I was a nurse in the jail I did not consider them animals. Or I would not have been there. And I am never afraid!

Latest posts

Latest posts