What's new

Unemployment Office

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear prison is great, they feed you, workout alot, play ping pong, run track, take some courses, do art, read books, practice your fighting skills make alot of random friends who are a lot more interesting than normal people which is a nice change , not having to worry about getting busted what else could you ask for? people actually like prison.
:drum:....dont get the sarcasm there guy...Are you insinuating that growers who disregard laws are due to go to prison? Forget what site you are on? Or did I completely misunderstand your confusing banter?
good vibes

Quentin

Been in and out of Work all my life so far. Still waiting for an insurance pay out for a bike accident on the way to work.One day i will be smiling but in the meantime getting seeds and growing in my spare room leased out to John Friend

S

sparkjumper

whiskey not too many in this particular thread,head on over to the security forum and you'd think growing in Indonesia was safer than growing in Fla lol.And this has been going on long before July when the law changed,I dont know why it is honestly.Maybe folks think that because it is literally paradise it just has to be a dangerous place to grow,I really dont know.Its actually a great place to grow,cheap electric and a growshop on every corner lol

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Unemployment is a state of mind. If you look at the billionaires in the world, most of them who created their fortunes came up with a business model that was launched during a recession, thus positioning their companies to make a killing once the political economy of the host country rebounded.

Many of these people tell you that failure wasn't an option; it had to work.

I am telling you that opportunity abounds and to share with you this simple exhortation:

If you start your own company you will wake up every day like I do, unemployed. If the business dies, you will be unemployed just like everyone else. The difference is this, if your company becomes an economic success, then you control that upside potential, but if you are just a worker, then you aren't entitled to anything more than what you bargained to receive - a wage or salary, whatever benefits you agreed upon and whatever bonus/incentive package you agreed upon.

Why am I saying this?

If you can't find a job, invent one. Hire yourself. Be part of the wave that will be the worldwide economic recovery. Trust me. You can do this. You may not be successful the first time, or the first seven times, but you will end up ahead of the game.

After all, the only person in this world who is willing to pay you what you are really worth is the person who peers back at you in the mirror.

Have faith! Hang tough! You can find a new way.

antimatter

Veteran
:drum:....dont get the sarcasm there guy...Are you insinuating that growers who disregard laws are due to go to prison? Forget what site you are on? Or did I completely misunderstand your confusing banter?
good vibes

I am being dead serious, a lot of people who go to prison actually like it you make it for what it is. The thing is we have human rights now its not bad like it used to be, going to prison in a nice new facility and having a nice cell which we have access to now is not so bad, (its obviously much different if your in jail over in the middle east) but you gotta think it costs them more than the average person makes a year just to keep you there. There are negatives, but its up to you to not focus on those and just be happy with what you have, think about the fact that if you lived in a impoverished country you would be living like a king. Look at it this way some people spend 12 hours a day 5 days a week working, and than on there weekend all they do is sit around and watch TV and there still not able to pay the bills, and they have back problems on top of that from being overworked, and here they think jail time is a deterrent for growing weed give me a break, and to top it all off in prision you get free healthcare.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am being dead serious, a lot of people who go to prison actually like it you make it for what it is. The thing is we have human rights now its not bad like it used to be, going to prison in a nice new facility and having a nice cell which we have access to now is not so bad, (its obviously much different if your in jail over in the middle east) but you gotta think it costs them more than the average person makes a year just to keep you there. There are negatives, but its up to you to not focus on those and just be happy with what you have, think about the fact that if you lived in a impoverished country you would be living like a king. Look at it this way some people spend 12 hours a day 5 days a week working, and than on there weekend all they do is sit around and watch TV and there still not able to pay the bills, and they have back problems on top of that from being overworked, and here they think jail time is a deterrent for growing weed give me a break, and to top it all off in prision you get free healthcare.
ah....good points man! I spent 4 years in "college" and got the same ideas. I wasnt depressed, (it was military jail...no worries on ass bandits..lol)..few fights. Other than that...I learned 3 languages, took a few plant biology and horticulture courses. Made something of it...I work for ME now, albeit illegal...lol. I got others skills to make money, not divulging too much more. But I agree with what your saying basically...
Life is what ya make it. I grow beautiful herbs that help people, have a loving wife that supports my decisions AND even agrees with my outlook. Just got blessed with a beautiful daughter...
Whats NOT to be happy about?
good vibes

the Rock

good post mpd

man the rest of yous guys are depressing =get off your pitypot and go out and look for work

antimatter

Veteran
ah....good points man! I spent 4 years in "college" and got the same ideas. I wasnt depressed, (it was military jail...no worries on ass bandits..lol)..few fights. Other than that...I learned 3 languages, took a few plant biology and horticulture courses. Made something of it...I work for ME now, albeit illegal...lol. I got others skills to make money, not divulging too much more. But I agree with what your saying basically...
Life is what ya make it. I grow beautiful herbs that help people, have a loving wife that supports my decisions AND even agrees with my outlook. Just got blessed with a beautiful daughter...
Whats NOT to be happy about?
good vibes

Right on good vibes for sure

good post mpd

man the rest of yous guys are depressing =get off your pitypot and go out and look for work

lol unemployment is just a mind set.

ROJO145

Veteran

Get the fuck outta here!!!You gotta be some kinda never been locked up ass hole to be spoutin stupid like this!!!
Heres a perfect example of someone who's lost touch with reality and clearly never been to prison.Alot of people like prison!!!!WRONG maroon,NO ONE LIKES PRISON!!!Sadly,some get institutionalized after extended stays,but no one likes prison.But since you think so fucking highly of it I pray you get the chance to go and enjoy yourself!!!
Monday am...the office is open,But my retard threshold is extremely low today!!!!

madrecinco

Veteran
PRISON is not a good place to be.....but they do get the best medical care for free....

WTF do I know????? Well I was a jail nurse for 4 years and met many many going to and from prison....not to mention county jail sux....

As a nurse I had to examine the pretty young boys raped there and explain it to their moms why it happened. Many lawsuits against jails these days and I have seen FAR TOO MUCH and had to quit finally as it is painful to see the misery of jail inmates.

This guy just likes to push buttons for thrills and has no consience either.

My personal wish is that he end up in jail or prison as some big ol' bubba's personal biotch and me Madre as his nurse causeI do a real good Nurse Ratchett that would get me the Academy Award like it did Louise Fletcher in One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest!

And normally I am a sweet nurse and do care as PJC IM's will attest once....but lots of nasty and mean ppl also end up working there and abuse their power on inmates.

So I hope he gets to try out our jails and prisons if he thinks it is sooooo great.....NOT GREAT....LOSS OF FREEDOM in itself is horrible.

If you like forced gay sex and desire to be somebodies biotch then maybe. No cigaretteno weed[supposedly].....

No opposite sex lovin'

Unless you get a corrupt Detention Deputy with no scruples and I have seen it happen in my jail here. Abuse of power by detention Deputies.

Starchy meals that contractors make for profit at less than $2 each.

Video visits with family these days and no contact in jails anyway.....

antimatter

Veteran
Get the fuck outta here!!!You gotta be some kinda never been locked up ass hole to be spoutin stupid like this!!!
Heres a perfect example of someone who's lost touch with reality and clearly never been to prison.Alot of people like prison!!!!WRONG maroon,NO ONE LIKES PRISON!!!Sadly,some get institutionalized after extended stays,but no one likes prison.But since you think so fucking highly of it I pray you get the chance to go and enjoy yourself!!!
Monday am...the office is open,But my retard threshold is extremely low today!!!!

Alot of those people in there have such messed up lives outside of jail and are not accepted in society so being in jail gives them that acceptance that they need never said it was for everyone. I never said being raped was a good thing, but its up to you to fight back or make some friends, and I never said kids should be in jail but if some gang banger goes in and gets raped well thats his problem. The point is if you can't handle the time then don't do the crime to begin with, its that simple. The fact is you still get to interact with people and your not sitting in the hole 24/7 and have access to awesome facilities that being out of jail you may not have access to.

madrecinco

Veteran
OHHHHHH ROJO.....YOU are needed over here RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Madre is too damned tired to handle IDIOTS TONIGHT....LOL

antimatter

Veteran
lol but seriously you all need to chill out, none of us are in jail and if it happens its better to think positive about it than just think about being raped thats just bad karma. Im not trying to be an idiot just taking something negative and turning it into a positive. The government took our freedom away a long time ago.

ROJO145

Veteran
lol but seriously you all need to chill out, none of us are in jail and if it happens its better to think positive about it than just think about being raped thats just bad karma. Im not trying to be an idiot just taking something negative and turning it into a positive. The government took our freedom away a long time ago.
Go back,re-read the thread,look at your posts............and maybe rethink the "Im not trying to be an idiot" line.I know exactly what your trying to say,and dis agree.Nobody wants to go to prison because theres tv's and tennis courts.

:2cents:

Hows everyone holdin up,nows the time to buy piglets and chicks and calves.....fatten em up for free in the pasture!!

madrecinco

Veteran
Bout time you show up ROJO.....He is an idiot really not worth a dignified response. I hope he visits our prison someday for a little R&R...

.but as someone who has closely observed prisoners they ain't too happy being locked up.

Maybe he could trade places at the Prison Hotel.....te he
Maybe he is a masochist[sp] who enjoys pain and suffering. WHO KNOWS.....but he smells of BS to me!

Latest posts

Latest posts