What's new

Unemployment Office

madrecinco

Veteran
Amen Brother Sparkjumper....Are you in hillsborough?? All my kids are over there. Come over the bridge and smoke one....

they had a street party on central last night and we are having "RAYS FEVER " over here.....if you ever get in a car accident and end up @ TGH ....I will get you top notch nursing care and some good nurse attention. My son is in Trauma ICU and one of the best nurses in Tampa....but I am prejudiced.

Also we need to get Pops to come over here to Florida and burn one with us soon....OOPS KG....sorry off subject AGAIN....te he Group Hug for hard working KG.....Enjoy the fights tonight and have some off duty mod fun....te he

we promise to behave while you have the night off with DG.....

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
It's starting to freak me out they way you constantly talk about me...Can't you just, like pretend I'm not here and ignore me or something? Please stop wasting your time talking about me for no reason.

Night off with DG? What?

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im in FL, and waaaaaaay over 25 plants..If the laws scare ya, your in the wrong profession....lol.
I TRULY agree with joe here. If you have the knowledge to grow this herb, why work for someone else? I sustain my family JUUUST fine off of this ganj...
Off to the beautiful FL beach...
good vibes

Gotta snook steak with your name on it rojo...lol

ROJO145

Veteran
This is in Florida.....at least for another 10 days or so,then the ship sails!!I love snook and weed!!!!
Wish I had a good cam,cuz in person its sweet!!
Oh....3 ChemD bx1,2 Lisa Marie,1 Limon,1 WRxBK
And what are yas doin here?The office is closed on weekends,go have fun!!!

madrecinco

Veteran
It's starting to freak me out they way you constantly talk about me...Can't you just, like pretend I'm not here and ignore me or something? Please stop wasting your time talking about me for no reason.

Night off with DG? What?

I strongly suspect you "freak out" easily as I was just apologizing "AGAIN" :wallbash: for getting off subject "AGAIN" and knowing you are out there somewhere WATCHING as exhibited here.

And I just happened to remember that you posted for EVERYBODY about going to fight....to read so I [ASS/U/ME ed ] that DG would be goin' with you and was "TRYING" to be nice and funny which I do realize you have no sense of humor....just IMHO anyway and I think I already clarified that BAN me if you must ,,,,but granny has trouble with abused authority and I don't roll over cause' somebody acts like a feminazi here.

You need some anger management help dear......but granny has her own issues.....te he

There is a lot of "High School Gossip" here.....it don't take long to figure things out here that you really don't wish to know even. But granny fears NOBODY so do what you must my dear....my life will go on splendidly and hope yours does also...

Have a good night and CHILL A LITTLE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

madrecinco

Veteran
Im in FL, and waaaaaaay over 25 plants..If the laws scare ya, your in the wrong profession....lol.
I TRULY agree with joe here. If you have the knowledge to grow this herb, why work for someone else? I sustain my family JUUUST fine off of this ganj...
good vibes

They are really busting growing houses around here. Weed growing is increasing in FLorida know doubt....but they are coming down hard on them lately.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are really busting growing houses around here. Weed growing is increasing in FLorida know doubt....but they are coming down hard on them lately.
yeah they are...but Im good.:abduct:.thanks for the concern!!!...
good vibes

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I strongly suspect you "freak out" easily as I was just apologizing "AGAIN" :wallbash: for getting off subject "AGAIN" and knowing you are out there somewhere WATCHING as exhibited here.

And I just happened to remember that you posted for EVERYBODY about going to fight....to read so I [ASS/U/ME ed ] that DG would be goin' with you and was "TRYING" to be nice and funny which I do realize you have no sense of humor....just IMHO anyway and I think I already clarified that BAN me if you must ,,,,but granny has trouble with abused authority and I don't roll over cause' somebody acts like a feminazi here.

You need some anger management help dear......but granny has her own issues.....te he

There is a lot of "High School Gossip" here.....it don't take long to figure things out here that you really don't wish to know even. But granny fears NOBODY so do what you must my dear....my life will go on splendidly and hope yours does also...

Have a good night and CHILL A LITTLE!!!!!!!!!

Madre...I didn't say boo about going off topic, I didn't really care. You brought my name up. For no reason. I'm asking you, that unless we are conversing to not talk about me. I mean, I don't go around talking about you every day. there is no reason for you to talk about me. I meant "freaked out" like when someone has an unusual obsession with you kinda freaked out. I'm really not that important for you to be talking about me every day. Why on earth would I need anger management help? I wasn't and am not mad. I just wonder about your constant talk about me. Why do you keep daring me to ban you?? You are trying to make issues that aren't there. What have I done? I don't care of you post. You are the only one who keeps bringing that issue up and keep brining me into these things. Let it go. Ignore me. Don't talk about me and I won't have any reason to communicate with you. Isn't it a simple concept? Also...I'm assuming by Dg you mean Dutchgrown, but I have never met her. Again, just to clarify cause you seem to assume alot and not really hear what I am saying I am not mad...just tired of all this and wishing you would not bring me up when there is no reason to, k?

madrecinco

Veteran
yeah they are...but Im good.:abduct:.thanks for the concern!!!...
good vibes

Well stay safe because I am definately on your side in this war. I knew the home growing is increasing here because The Moral Majority has their drawers in a wad here and are on a Witch Hunt with you growers. I currently have 12 plants and am a little concerned as my place is not the best scenario for growing. Homeowners ASSOC. president has keys to all units...even though my son owns it. He bought it for me....but I am on 3rd floor and if I am away and a pipe burst they can come into my unit. In 2012 though I plan on moving in a condotel on Daytona Beach and no way I will be able to grow there DAMNIT!!!!!

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Move to BC and get taxed to death or stay in Florida and be put to death.

Either way, yo' ass be dyin' bro'...

S

sparkjumper

Boy I'm glad I have the attitude I have or this wouldn't be any fun at all,much less profitable as hell if you want it to be.You see I love living in Florida and I don't plan on getting caught.I've been doing this close to a decade and I'm sure there are many more to come.You people sound like if you live in Florida you may as well just hang it up lol.Doesnt anyone here believe they can grow forever and actually not go to jail lol?Florida has way to many good things going to fret about what may happen

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy I'm glad I have the attitude I have or this wouldn't be any fun at all,much less profitable as hell if you want it to be.You see I love living in Florida and I don't plan on getting caught.I've been doing this close to a decade and I'm sure there are many more to come.You people sound like if you live in Florida you may as well just hang it up lol.Doesnt anyone here believe they can grow forever and actually not go to jail lol?Florida has way to many good things going to fret about what may happen
who people?
good vibes

This is in Florida.....at least for another 10 days or so,then the ship sails!!I love snook and weed!!!!
Wish I had a good cam,cuz in person its sweet!!
Oh....3 ChemD bx1,2 Lisa Marie,1 Limon,1 WRxBK
And what are yas doin here?The office is closed on weekends,go have fun!!!
Seems like most of us here in FL love what we do man...
good vibes

ROJO145

Veteran
LOL.....I just made 25 cuts to take back with me:wink:,hell,Im sittin with 37 plant total right now,but Im a smart older fuck.Translation....lo-ki.The guy runnin a 1000 watter and all he can stuff under it is cool.Ya act like a citizen,ya pay yer bill,ya lead a happy normal life and avoid all the madness brought on by youth.
I'll never get busted for slingin a sack thats for sure,if I need to move anything,its usually got a little heft to it:sasmokin:
Heres hopin that no one postin here ever gets wacked:yes:
1000 watts aint shit,thats a pc or a refrig or an electric stove....no one notices a thousand.

J

Joe Budden

Why don't you take a 6 month break from Flordia and head up to Canada, grow the shit out of the place, 9000 watts, do 2 runs hit gram per watt (40 pounds) and bring it home and you will be laughing all the way to the bank/hole you dug up in your back yard :):)

It can be done but takes allot of work, just put your skills to work man :p

JB

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why don't you take a 6 month break from Flordia and head up to Canada, grow the shit out of the place, 9000 watts, do 2 runs hit gram per watt (40 pounds) and bring it home and you will be laughing all the way to the bank/hole you dug up in your back yard :):)
It can be done but takes allot of work, just put your skills to work man :p
JB
That would be international trafficking, Ill take my chances here....Im running 8k here, and aint worried about electric bills, snitches...got my shit on LOCK! 8k at 240v is only pulling 40amps:abduct:. Scared...go to church!...lol
good vibes

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dang, a cyber catfight! I guess I'm just gonna have to use my imagination (torn
clothes, tussled hair, trashed makeup) to get any mileage outta this one.......

madrecinco

Veteran
dang, a cyber catfight! I guess I'm just gonna have to use my imagination (torn
clothes, tussled hair, trashed makeup) to get any mileage outta this one.......

Dang you are as bad as ROJO.... you little agitator you. I am laying low here and avoiding the women....You guys have much too vivid imaginations as it is.

But catfighting ain't a pretty thing to me. But I have been in a few back in the good ol' days...but it just ain't worth the effort anymore and you guys enjoy it way tooooo much....te he

When you make it to paradise and don't have to work anymore ...LIFE IS GOOD and no reason to fight...:woohoo:

antimatter

Veteran
I hear prison is great, they feed you, workout alot, play ping pong, run track, take some courses, do art, read books, practice your fighting skills make alot of random friends who are a lot more interesting than normal people which is a nice change , not having to worry about getting busted what else could you ask for? people actually like prison.

Latest posts

Latest posts