What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it looks like it about to be attacked by a very fuzzy caterpillar....kinda looks like the cactus i got too,i think its a mammilaria plumosa ....sorta the tribble of the cactus world...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took more pics of the OG Mango Haze x HB..Another good cross from the Dr. I have not tried any of this one yet but soon. I was going to sneak a bud to try but she is very close to done might as well wait.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:jawdrop: Frigging Awesome bud pics 3rd, PF and bug :good:
Getting 5hrs of tattoo work done in the morning, starting/finishing off the colour on my left arm dragon 3/4 sleeve :yoinks: Haven't felt the incredible painful bite of the tattoo needle in 6yrs and not really looking forward to it at all but I can't walk around with both arm sleeves unfinished (looks like I just got out of jail) so I made the booking over 6mths ago and tomorrow is the start of 5 4hr-5hr sessions to get both arms finally finished.
Frigging sook I am, 6yrs between tattoos is pretty pathetic considering my missus tattoos and has a lot more hours on herself than me :cry:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:jawdrop: Frigging Awesome bud pics 3rd, PF and bug :good:
Getting 5hrs of tattoo work done in the morning, starting/finishing off the colour on my left arm dragon 3/4 sleeve :yoinks: Haven't felt the incredible painful bite of the tattoo needle in 6yrs and not really looking forward to it at all but I can't walk around with both arm sleeves unfinished (looks like I just got out of jail) so I made the booking over 6mths ago and tomorrow is the start of 5 4hr-5hr sessions to get both arms finally finished.
Frigging sook I am, 6yrs between tattoos is pretty pathetic
considering my missus tattoos and has a lot more hours on herself than me
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

Don't feel bad, of my two half-sleeves, one has been incomplete for, .. Um.. 7 years? :D

<cue the tattoo'd bad-dude threadjack>

D

DHF

Hey Third....Can`t yas "lightproof" those totes ?......I mean , especially if you`re usin em for storage over the wintertime....Wrapped in reflectix , or if not able ta do that due to the strut supports , black "vinyl" spray paint , anything to prevent algae bloom from light penetration , or maybe I`m missin something since the other tote looks ok ?.....

I`m sure the rez`s/holding tanks are outside the grow areas right ?......just tryin ta help....excellent pics btw , and I guess I can`t see PF`s pics due to em bein private in his album ?....dunno....anyways....

Mornin folks....DHF.....:ying:.....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess,i just dont get the tattoo thing,still in an unmarked container here with all original parts,still got my tonsils and appendix...

Grizz

Veteran
Hey Third....Can`t yas "lightproof" those totes ?......I mean , especially if you`re usin em for storage over the wintertime....Wrapped in reflectix , or if not able ta do that due to the strut supports , black "vinyl" spray paint , anything to prevent algae bloom from light penetration , or maybe I`m missin something since the other tote looks ok ?.....

I`m sure the rez`s/holding tanks are outside the grow areas right ?......just tryin ta help....excellent pics btw , and I guess I can`t see PF`s pics due to em bein private in his album ?....dunno....anyways....

Mornin folks....DHF.....:ying:.....

black flex seal, its a good product

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin fellers....

still pretty stoked the glue won the cup,its kind of like knowing a celebrity!:bigeye:

gotta go do laundry today,and get the yard all finished up for now,wont be too long before i can move the houseplants out....almost not looking forward to it,lots of work up potting some of the plants as they are frickin huge and 20 gallon ceramic pots aint cheap....
i really need a cheaper hobby!:chin: like digging holes out back and burning piles of dollar bills....

thewhitelotus

Veteran
how do you guys like to do your dry ice runs? do you use a bucket and bubble bag over the top or what?

i did a mini run last time with just a small jar and some silk screening material.....worked OK but left alot in the jar

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Roasted some El Salvadore Finca Siberia Pacamara coffee beans this morning. Then I proceeded to smoke 2 bong hits of OGM and 1 bonger of GG. gonna harvest 11 GG4'$ and 3 OGM's this morning. The two seed plants will move out to the green house. Speaking of crosses......... Mr. Purple Frostbite: You did a great job on those HB/GG/OGM plants! Thank-You! DP

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
how do you guys like to do your dry ice runs? do you use a bucket and bubble bag over the top or what?

i did a mini run last time with just a small jar and some silk screening material.....worked OK but left alot in the jar

You can throw fresh wet buds and dry ice into the Bubbleman Kief Tumbler, and it will rain fresh kief. Problem is, it is sticky when it thaws, and it thaws in a few seconds

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Yeah DHF, I have thought of that although like you said, two of them are just fine. One I used all summer and winter is clean as can be. I guess I just didn't get it clean enough which is a little strange since they all got the same treatment down at the car wash with the high pressure hose and all were one time use(fructose syrup).

I was wondering if maybe some pool shock would fix the water but I'd rather not start taking chances like that.

Morning Gluechampions.

silver hawaiian

Veteran

I use a 110 (i think?) bag inside a 5 gal bucket.

I throw the bag inside the bucket (stretch it over the edges like it's designed), throw my dried material in, throw in some smashed dry ice, and sh-sh-sh-shakeitoop for about 30 seconds. After that, you'll want to check to make sure you're not "diluting" your sift with more plant matter.

Takes me literally 10 minutes :)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

Wake up Thread!

PEA SOUP!

I looked out the window this morning, and its as fawgy as Fawk!

Im trimmin shade leaves and hangin branches of GG4$ and OGM!
Maybe I should rename that one SHOUT! Now theres some flavor!
Got a problem? Bummed out? Shout it out!

Ive got some free range chicken on the hoove ready to brown in the Walmart special! The old Ninja cooker. Im making slow cooker Mediteranian Chicken today. But this time, Im adding a bottle of BV Coastal Estate Sauvignon Blanc. That should take it up a notch!

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: the only fog here is in my brain!

got the laundry done,i messed up and added bleach to the wrong machine so some tshirts got bleach spots....it was about time to replace them anyway so i guess got another pile of future shop towels which is good since i trash plenty of those...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Afternoon Gents .... & you SUKERS too i guess :tiphat: you guys & yer camera skills kill me !!! :shucks:

But hey .... i'm trying & they are getting a little better i think .....

wcd x sb at 57 days .... should be done in a week or so . & that pic is after i plucked a paperbag full of fan leaves off each plant !!!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres a couple of buds hangin out together lol Caseys Queen on the left & Princess13 on the right . they're at 50 days today , they'll go to 70 at least . I dunno about caseys though .... shes lookin pretty close as is . on the CQ thread , these guys are going to like 80 days .... maybe i've got a fast finisher ....
My Princess needs some time though , she gets any heavier & i'm gonna need more stakes in there !!!
picture.php

Princess13

picture.php

picture.php

Caseys Queen

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
& when those are all done .... 2 weeks or so , I've got 4 more Glue ready to go in :dance013:

picture.php

& i'll throw up one last pic .... My biesels doing the 30 day stretch they're so famous for !! they're at 27 now ... so i'm assuming the stretch is over .... i hope !!!

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts