What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes,if i hadnt broken it today that is...good thing i can just get the parts or they do have the cloud vape pens that just won the cup and those have a dome thingy thats better for concentrates so i will probably just get both in the long run....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd be in for a glue cup. Everyone bring the best of their best concoctions and contraptions. Meet out in the desert by the big over hanging rock with the cactus beside it next to the camp fire lol

I'm in !!! just let me know when & where
picture.php

captain planet

Veteran
Broke it? Not to many pockets in biker shorts, not sure if I wanna know where you were shoving it when it broke!

You use bud or trim? What kind of return do you get?

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well dam it. Now we are gonna have to find a new place to hold the GG cup. Unc made a good point. Thats proly not the best place to gather. The feds are proly still digging up the place. Anyone know a good spot where there hasn't been dead bodies stashed?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think we just had this dead body disposal discussion recently didn't we ? :peek:
your alright around here as long as ya don't go swimming ....

:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im pretty sure its on native land anyway....

capt i use buds and high graded trim,i only keep the very best stuff to make hash with.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:good toy day,my new backpack showed up too,pretty geek-tastic,has a sleeve for your shock pump and regular pump and a little tool holder and a spare tire in one compartment,of course a pocket for cameras and other such things,integrated rain cover and jacket pocket,a little bottom access panel for things like a sleeping bag or lunch and a decent sized main compartment...
both of my tents fit in the handlebar bag,the one man tent there room to spare,ground pad straps right to the top of the sweet roll....yeah,should work out fine for summer camping aside from water but that can be worked out...
prod_31937.jpg

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got you covered Dr. I just harvested 2 of the 5 OGM. Some OUTSTANDING bud. You can come get some I'm always here brother.:) . The house smells so good,the mango is very loud lov it :D

Grizz

Veteran
really excited about running that og mango, its a female so as soon as it hits 3or 4 ft she gets flowered, hope to sprinkle a little gg pollen on her also, couldent hurt , right ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like big plants so the bigger the better. You will lov it.

Here is the OGM and GG X HB ...I only took 1 pic of the GG X HB. It's almost ready looks killer. Buds are not as dense as I like but still shits off the hook. I could take her now but I like more amber so will wait another week

GG X HB FROM SEED
picture.php

OGM
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Nice looking nugs Frosty.

Here are some pics of the BB Sativa cut I'm running. Day 71.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Okay, now for some different pics...

Continued.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Trying to see how 1 plant per 2x4 can do. This is OG. Such a freakishly stretchy thang.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last one I grew went 10 zips in a 2x2 so I'm guessing this should go at least 12-14. A lb would be nice though.

Grizz

Veteran
why do they put a limit on how many rep's you can give? pisses me of when it says you cant vote on any more treads today, bull shit that sativa is a sweet lookin gal third, props

redlaser

Veteran
Purple Frostbite, that mango og sounds really nice, wish I could find something like that myself. And the mango og crossed with gg4 would be worth checking out for sure. For some reason I can't see any of the pictures you've posted over the last 5-7 days, before that it was no problem.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Now for some not so nice.

Here is the RHS that is being a biatch.

picture.php

And then there is this. Looks like I got 275 gallons of water I can't use. For some reason one of my totes must not have got cleaned enough and now is full of yuck. shit floating around in it and stuck to the edges.

I noticed it when filling barrels and the last barrel was way off on PH. I had just started in on this tote for that barrel so I checked the PH and it was super low, like 4. The rez went way wonky in the next couple days with super slime and foam and just nastiness.

After a couple days I noticed this on the sides of the tote.

Nasty tote.

picture.php

Here is what a normal clean tote should look like.

picture.php

Not sure what happened but I'm now down to my last 250 gallons of good water and getting a bit nervous. Sure I can go to the water store and fill four 5 gallon jugs everyday but not really liking that idea.

When it rains it pours...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
why do they put a limit on how many rep's you can give? pisses me of when it says you cant vote on any more treads today, bull shit that sativa is a sweet lookin gal third, props

Thanks joesy but all credit goes to ---. I just got it off him, he found it 10 years ago from some Dutch Passion beans. For anyone to keep a lady around for 10 years it's gotta be good eh?

First run with her and the next one looks like it will be even better.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im glad i dont use that much water,i only have to run the ro system every couple of days to keep the barrel topped up...thats not going to be a fun cleanup job mid winter is it?

that reminds me a lot of one pheno of the mental floss that blueberry...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
im glad i dont use that much water,i only have to run the ro system every couple of days to keep the barrel topped up...thats not going to be a fun cleanup job mid winter is it?

that reminds me a lot of one pheno of the mental floss that blueberry...

It's not really that much water, 16 gallons a day. But when there is no available water souce(hose from house)and we haven't seen anywhere close to 32 degrees for the year so far, I just lost 1/3 of my reserves.

I'll wait till summer to get rid of the mess. Still got 2 clean totes and its supposed to hit 40 for a couple days next week. Yup, I'll be running hose for 24 hours thru the 200 gpd ro.

I like this OG pic.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.