What's new

Ulkokasvatus 2011

-BG-

Danish Passion valmistui just oikeaan aikaan...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...märkä sysky ollut kuten kuvastakin näkyy.
Homeita ei haitaksi asti kerennyt muodostua. Vielä olis kolme kasvia ulkoilemassa...nekin homeettomia, ainakin vielä....

offthehook

Veteran
@ BG > And you said that you got still 3 left in the woods without any trace of mold?

Wow man ! Considering this kind of total nasty, drizzling, pooring...eh... waterboardingly suffocating type of weather THAT is totally stinking amazing.

Concrats on your efforts BG and if now also the high is exactly what you want from it then I would recommend registering it for a place at the "holy grail" scandinavian outdoor champion ships... !

(To be held some day in the future at a convenient place in Finland and in good company of mind like individuals.)

Damn man I'm impressed.

(no irony here. Just honestly stunned at what you managed to pull off under these kinds of horrible conditions.)

offthehook

Veteran
And all of BT's fanleafes are still in a virtually undamaged shape. That is also totally amazing.

Concrats on that BT.

Respect.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Vasurissa on viime vuoden mehtään pudonnoista siemenistä selviytynyt eukko, näyttää paremmalta kuvassa, oikeessa elämässä aika ilmava ja hemmetin herkkä homeelle. Oikialla Nepal x Royal Dane.

OTH, thanks broski :)

G

Guest129216

I really dig this thread eventhough I dont understand nothing he he. Great pics and plants all the way...........

G

Guest129216

I might aswell share some pics of some of my plant while Im at it. Im on lat 60 also so similar conditions to you guys.

Danish Pot x Blue Ryder to the right, and supercropped SuviLempi to the left. This pic is one about one month old. I harvested the DP x BR, but the suvilempi is still there. Havent seen it since though, but will try to go check on it tomorrow or something.

26082011922.jpg

26082011916.jpg

SuviLempi

26082011925.jpg

26082011929.jpg

Unknown

27082011978.jpg

Flatland Basic (Danish passion x UK 08)

27082011953.jpg

27082011948.jpg

27082011950.jpg

Diesel Ryders (SF)

02082011552.jpg

02082011549.jpg

02082011553.jpg

02082011557.jpg

04082011580.jpg

08082011609.jpg

08082011610.jpg

Northern Sun

11082011639.jpg

River Running Upwards!

02082011568.jpg

Hope you didnt mind. The season has been real shitty with almost constant rain since august. Some plants have made it, but alot have molded. Still have some Leb, royal ulduz, suvilempi, flatland basic and cap x grape and.......... pffffff.....too much......out there . I gotta get my ass moving and start harvesting!!! But Im already sick of trimming lol.

Have a good one my Finnish Comrades!

-BG-

Bom those are very nice plants, thanks for sharing :yes: what's the story behind SuviLempi (it's finnish)?

Big THC
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NL x DP f2
picture.php

SovietFinland

Bom those are very nice plants, thanks for sharing :yes: what's the story behind SuviLempi (it's finnish)?

En tiedä tarkalleen, mutta muistaakseni seassa oli FIN420 sukuakin.

-somebody- said:
Lajikkeesta ei tosiaankaan
kannata puhua
hybridihässäkkähän tuo.
omat kokemukset viittaavat
lyhyiden fenojen kukkivan nopeasti
mutta suuremmat yksilöt erittäin hitaasti
jos ollenkaan.

ovatko siemenet samaa siemenerää
mitä kasvatit vuonna 2008
vai oletko jalostanut eteenpäin?

suvilempi on muistaakseni
kesän huumassa 'jalostettu'
vailla varsinaista päämäärää
ajatuksella katotaan
ja jaetaan
ei odoteta..

G

Guest129216

Nice colours on that one Big Thc. Yeah there are small mountaintrout pottchef he he.

offthehook

Veteran
Holy poly fuck Bom. Looks like you've been carrying some soil around too aye. :D

Concrats man, Love to see what you pulled off in compare to last year. Warms my heart :)

A

antikotilainen

sddsdg

sddsdg

picture.php

Mahtavia kuvia kaikilla! ei muutakun hyvät syksyt :tiphat:

offthehook

Veteran
I donno how you managed to get DR turn out like this now again, but obviously you seem to be full of surprises BT.

Lemme guess...Planted them way to late, dumped a shit load of dung on them, but just a bit too little magnesium ?

Some damn "taivasmaalari" kind of artist we got here again , pfff. lol

I always knew you had a "deeper" side too. ;)

:D

Just kidding mate, Thanks for showing off.