What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

Rampant

I just wanted to say that anyone suffering from greenfly or other pests should try some provado. All are no free of bugs after 1 light spray. I must have lost a few oz of trim or more last time down to those bastards, couldn't spray cos they were starting to flower. Hopefully i wont have to spray anything for a while now.

minime

totaly agree on the provado----got rid of mites aphides white green black fly i had the lot--not no more---i think its a good idea to do the plants---then wait 4 days an wash them down---as i noticed a taste of some of the gryed leaf i smoked but after washing with a shower house it tastes the same as befor---i had only a little sighn of bugs that came from the clones---i understand u can spray in flower---but i dont like the idea to much--as it will effect taste if not washed off witch can be tricky with flowering plants--mould and stuff but i dont grow indoor to much so dont know that much---but it certainly works---

Rampant

Yeah i forgot totally about washing it off! It does leave a film as you say, i only spray small plants though and by the time they finish the leaves have all dropped of. I would not spray flowering plants with it though unless they were only just going. There is something called spray safe i think. you can spray buds with that, it smells like oranges. I smoked buds after using it for a severe mite infestation and they tasted fine. I cant remember how long i waited but probably a week. The stuff is very expensive though, £15 or so a litre and you don' dilute it.

harold

watching a video with that american? dude with sun glasses and black dreads (white guy)... he was talking about a set up with a pump, a car battery and a near by stream, it can be done :)

try and find the link for ya...

minime

what a garden----yea i read that one some wear---u can get petrol water pumps--for £150 to £250--i was thinking of leaeing at the grow---mind u its bad enough looseing the weed as well as the water pump lol---but its a good inwestment if ya hae the money----i cant think of how much i spent on water crystals so far===mind u a wheel barrow is a good way of shifting it from one plot to another takes 2 people--some of my plots are by streams---so its easyer than hauling gallon apon gallons just 100ffet or so gets me fuckt---and there not that noisey---the plots are beside motorways a lot of the time so real noisey anyway day and night----and they can moe a lot of water in a short time ---10min 50 plants deep waterd as well as the surrounding plant growth---will propably giwe it a go----the idea of standing in the middle of now wear with a 2inch hose pissing gallons of water on a big ganja plot is appealing to say the least--i can see my self allready a little fountain of life

FreeMan

For smaller scale ops, or if you don't have to move the water to far/uphill, you could use a standard electric pump with a power converter and a car battery. I have a friend who is a bit of a DIY legend... we've used a whole manner of household appliances in his car and on the move using his magic converter and a car battery. Anyone done this or even know what I'm talking about? Sorry I don't have the specifics...

Edit: Going to look for some more plots today as well guys, wish me luck!

harold

thanks wam and brother esben! your good people, im sure there will be lots of red eyed happy folks this autumn :D

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Seconded!

Seconded!

What a lovely selection of beans, nice one again Esbe and Wam, arrived today! Now lets get busy. :)

Thank you ever so much guys!
I will care for those beans with all my Love!
Let´s get damn busy guys!:dance013:
Respect and Love:ying:

terrier

alright guys im from the uk to wales have you had a look at the brown dirt warrior on you tube theres 12 films of him on there he does a nice little set up with a hose pipe

FreeMan

It's getting closer guys and gals... went for a stroll looking for extra plots earlier and I found this little chap just finding his legs

picture.php

C

Cookie monster

What a lovely selection of beans, nice one again Esbe and Wam, arrived today! Now lets get busy. :)

Really nice selection, gonna be a busy few days throwing togeter soil mix and digging holes :)

A million thanks to you guys for sharing the plant we all love.

Heres the first 2 of the outdoor plants i'm trying this year, 2 little pakistan valley that are hardening off in the greenhouse before they go under plastic for a few weeks.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 15
I can't wait until the package esbens sending me arrives. The more pics n threads I see the more pumped I get. Lol. Esben is of of a kind and a pillar of our community. :thank you: I am gonna split the beans up with 4 of my close online bros n my best bro that lives here in new brunswick, Canada. We. Are super pumped lovin the pics fellas!! I hope u UK bros don't mnd if this canadian boy pulls up a seat:). I'm off to start my outdoor journal. Peace and big buds to you all this season. :bump:

Sinse.

picture.php

XFiles from esbens garden...

;)

-wam-

MrBlatent

Wam

all arrived ok, really excited by some of the lines i received! big thanks to both you and esben.

All

anybody that got the MrB speedqueen cross, she should do well for you. 7-8 weeker meaning she can be picked from late september onwards. responds very quickly to photoperiod changes and a little nute sensitive. good daytime smoke, leave it an extra 2 weeks for a decent body stone.

will update shortly with news on my sites and strain choices

take it easy all

Y

yossman

''Yes me Lion''....beans arrived today,very nice selection,and look forward to trying these magic beans outdoors,thanks for sharing Esben and Wam,will be great to see the feedback on these crosses!...great work fellas....peace yossman

Latest posts

Latest posts