What's new

UK Growers thread

B

buddymate

White/greenish seeds are immature,and if you can tell the gender of a seed by sight whats tommorrows lottery numbers please?

daddy fingaz

iv got my hands on about 250 seeds all sorts can u tell by looking if they ar m/f or strain i allso got a lot of white seeds in with them is this a good or bad thing?

get growing then bro, might take u a while but ud be unlucky not to find a few keepers amongst that lot, no way to determine sex until theyre atleast a few weeks old unfortunetly!!!:joint:

205gti

ar well lets get growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think im going to have fun. i put 12 to crack last night and just checked them and 2 have cracked.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well if u dont ask u wont know.

Too right :yes: there's no such thing as a silly question! It's just that sometimes we get stupid answers :wink:

Most seeds are 50/50 (male:female).
After 21 - 30 days growing the plants will slowly start to mature.
The sexuality, male and female flowers, are most visible when into 12/12.

Hope this helps

205gti

im trying L.E.D blue and red for the veg and just red for flowering. has any won gone down this road yet

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
The Homegrown Fantaseeds Cheese reportedly can produce a good Cheese pheno, if I was after Chese from seed that's whose I would grow out.

CarlBruv

big up all uk growers.

just finishing up a psychosis grow.

think cal-mag is available from;
norfolk lights and hydroponics.

B

buddymate

Checked a plot of plants today,theres around 70 spread along an embankment,only checked a few as I had good trousers and shoes on,but of the 10 AfghaniXBiddy Early I looked at all were in Bud,dozens of tiny cotton-bud head sized flower clusters :yes:

Attachments

• Plants,embankment,first week august 2009. 017 (Small).jpg
    Plants,embankment,first week august 2009. 017 (Small).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Plants,embankment,first week august 2009. 007 (Small).jpg
    Plants,embankment,first week august 2009. 007 (Small).jpg
    64 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Latest posts