What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Growers thread

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Posted up a few more pics in the budshots section, but thought the UK crew deserved a quick snap of this Blue Cheese we're smoking on in these parts. Resiny & very tasty!

:canabis:

Don't know if i can get the cut, but would like to find out.. :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and bubble axe cuttings from seeds gifted by a friend.
another pheno is finishing now, will post pics when i chop that too.

picture.php

Yes brethren ,, :dance: ,,, :friends: ,,, :joint:

LLP keeping the home fires burning... with Bubble Axe like stush :yes:

We nah do that for nah cash,, nor for fiends ,, nah alley cat-snaps,, nor hustler chaps overseas,, we did that for the UK underground scene,, sein! For the love of it,,, for the UK ganja clan ... know what I's sayin... sow dem seeds and chop dem trees down!

Big up Growdoc da Viking for the blessing in that :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
melon - we keep those Kush clones in reserve as back-up stock,, just in case the UK "elite clones" dont take to the rooting compound.. :biglaugh:

The golden goose only usually lives down the road... :wink:

lovelightpower

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

in a bit of a rush this morning, will come back and label them later.....
in there amongst them are pablo-cheese (cheese x colombian gold), lemon venom (including my pineapple pheno keeper) and purple kush.

B

BeAn

Whoa dudes, it reeks of Ganja in here....is that PK i can smell?????....pineapples too....mmmmmm....lol...:yummy:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Have we got a place saying which uk stores are cool to order equipment from around here? I ordered from clevergreen and got a very fast delivery time and great email response times. Just letting the ukers know we have more options that just growell.

SuperConductor

Veteran
Vert really got me interested, especially the chance that Sativa stretch could be greatly minimized, SuperConductor got some nice comparison pics in his 600w vert thread.
Check em out at the bottom of the first page.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=117026

Go for it man, I only needed to do a tiny bit of supercropping instead of full on bondage I had to do last time I grew these. Reckon you can save around 30% of stretch or more, I'll be trying it with landrace types in the future.

Bit of advice for anyone suffering the dreaded leaf spot fungus - it seems pretty much impossible to get rid of the spores permanently so rather than spend your life trying to eradicate the fuckers growing plants that are immune is the best option.
I grow in a shed so get it bad, almost all the indoor hybrids, especially the dutch ones, have been defoliated by LSF by the end of flower but now I've been growing Nepalese Jam and hybrids of it for a while and haven't seen any fungus since, it's completely immune and passes this on to it's offspring not to mention loads of other good things. I'm guessing anything with that Nepalese in it is the same.

I been using Gro-tec for my supplies as they've got free delivery but they get orders wrong sometimes, always sorted out though.

Cheese x Clombian Gold sounds good LLP :joint:

B

BeAn

Bit of advice for anyone suffering the dreaded leaf spot fungus - it seems pretty much impossible to get rid of the spores permanently so rather than spend your life trying to eradicate the fuckers growing plants that are immune is the best option.
I grow in a shed so get it bad, almost all the indoor hybrids, especially the dutch ones, have been defoliated by LSF by the end of flower but now I've been growing Nepalese Jam and hybrids of it for a while and haven't seen any fungus since, it's completely immune and passes this on to it's offspring not to mention loads of other good things. I'm guessing anything with that Nepalese in it is the same.

Wicked dude, i hate mould.....pretty much everything went mouldy last year. Now i got some NepJam and Nepalese, sounds like things should be better this year...thanks for sharing dude!:respect:

The Cheese x Colombian is real nice when grown with expert hands like that, the purple kush taste people go crazy for....:yummy:

Jah bless..:rasta:

SuperConductor

Veteran
Yeah man most of those ACE strains are selected outdoor so anything that molds wont make the cut and the highs are special, looking forward to seeing your Congo very interested in that strain.

GMT I don't have any old photos but there's different kinds. Most starts as small rusty spots on the leaf, sometimes mistaken for calcium def, the spots take over the whole leaf with rust/golden coloured pustules that spread between leaves and plants but as I say there are types that look different. It's the way it spreads that gives it away really, very fast and not responding to any treatment is a the usual and from one plant to another.

Another strain that didn't get LSF while others in the room did was the Hypro Amnesia.

SuperConductor

Veteran
Yeah that looks nothing to worry about to me, the fungus affects the whole leaf not starting from the edges. I had something very similar to those pics at the start of this grow when I was overfeeding (first in coco) but they grew out of it.

Ryu

Lovelightpower, all your buds look so muscley man, they be some pumped up organic happy buds for sure. How does that PK respond to topping and grown multi cola? Please start a thread if you got time, so many interesting plants thrown up here from your green thumbs. :respect:

GMT - Hey man, the leafpot I have does come on like yours most of the time from the ends of fans and popcorn sugar leaves, occasionally starts like calcium def like SuperConductor states too. It does not however look gooey/wet like your pics - always drying. If it hits at the start of flower its a proper joke but with decent airflow and daily spraying with SB invigorator it is slowed to such a point that it ain't an issue. If I couldn't spray down before lights out every/most days then it would be a very different story.

You can see in the pics on the bottom row especially the damage to a few small leaves on the popcorn and edges/ends of fans. Let me know and i'll grab some clear ones for you if it helps.

SuperConductor - Dem Nep Jam been ringing around my consciousness for a few months now, ever since someone teased me with em:dueling:
Do you really get a few amber trics under 12 weeks? Shit I got a couple hybrids that want longer than that, touchy bitches too.
I don't see why a thorough empty and clean down wont sort the leafspot if it's spore based, if not Nep Jam crosses here I come, lol

edit for pics

Psychosis, went 11 weeks but only a smattering of amber trics. I will take her longer but gotta get stuff finished over next couple months plus the 6 week popcorn was actually very strong! My try at muscley buds, lol

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=1328&pictureid=57311

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Ryu, mine may look wet, like they are soggy, but to the touch they feel brittle. I have one left with it still going on. The rest I just killed off and started over. Some weren't affected at all though. Strange how some went down with it really badly and others just didn't get touched at all. If it was down to the compost then I would have expected it to hit all the plants in that compost which is why I just couldn't work out what was going on. Looking at the last plant I have, I think I'm just going to get rid of it and leave the healthy ones without any risk to their health. Better to be safe than sorry I reckon.

Ryu

How come most of the pics above link to my gallery but the bud shots on the bottom right links to the picture?

They were all added the same way. This new IC is not friendly for pics, always a ball ache getting em to show how you want.