What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Growers thread

J

Joe Budden

Hey all UK growers, can any of you advise me the best/cheapest website in da UK, I use 3 counties and it has some good prices.

L8r all

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Hey guys, one of my close relatives has been helping with the DIY.. so now I have a new jumbo flower cab, and a 400W HPS freebie should I want it.

A quick question though, I've been reading all about these CMH lamps on here. Has anyone found a supplier in the UK for them?

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There doesn't seem to be too many around, I think they're only available in 400w and 1000w so far. If you've got a 400w ballast then you can just plug them in to that as far as I know.

Anyone know where to find Calmag over here? Greenfinger Hydroponics stocks it but only in 10L bottles at £40 a pop. Ouch.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers for the link.

Here's some little plants that I was gifted - good to get things back on track. Keep it green UK.

Ryu

For some reason at work today, I kept thinking that the dsd should have the brown run off tray.

Does this mean my job is boring or just that I can get a bit obsessive when bored?
lol

hfc1875

Hey fella's

i'm up here in scotland by the S.E.A. :)

my room will be up and running at the weekend .
S.E.A - (south east asian )strains on the menu :) Thai ,Vietnamese ,Cambodian and Lao

Aint no dutch shit in my room

keep on tokin

B

BeAn

HFC, Hows the weather up there??:D

Way to rock the pure sativa, your dedication to the plant will pay off in heady goodness..:yes:

Sammet, nice to see ya growing again...:lurk:

Greetings Mark1253..:wave:

Congrats on the new cab McSnappler!!:yes:

Bless..:rasta:

hfc1875

BeAn,

its bloody frezzing up here but i will have some lovely ladies to look after during these cold days and nights :)

Yep only pure landrace sativa on this grow .Next grow will be indian sub continant sats and indica's all smoked and collected while travelling on a year of discovery :) .

keep on tokin

B

BeAn

Sucks man, but i know that your used to it...im a half Scotish hybrid, i kinda like the cold(at least dont mind it), and heat drives me crazy....that be them Highland genes me thinks?? lol...:D

Glad ya got some equator adventure left in the form of seed to keep ya warm, cant wait to see pics..:lurk:..wheres the indian erb from??:joint:

Bless..:rasta:

hfc1875

BeAn ,

Not sure excatley where it was from, hopefully it was local to where i was at the time ie Kerala region ,varansi ,lucknow and derha dun way up north all great smoke in there own way.
The Thai i have are from the north ,south and way down on the thai cambodian boarder .the lao was obtained in ventain (spelling's shocking) sublime stuff . Cambodian was obtained up by siem rep and down on the coast near snookievill(spelling again ) And the vietnamese was abtained up in hau long bay and Hue and dal lat .Again all great smoke,
But i reckon with time and curing it'll be amazing stuff ,and the great thing about it all nobody up here apart from close mates will get a sniff of it .

keep on tokin

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
whats up UK growers..
some mighty fine grows going down in hear,,and a few people with major growing skills.

keep up the good work
stay safe & keep it green
the highlander

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
yo
just checking in guys. Now that we're in a new catagory (B).
We're just germing some seeds for this years outdoor run-codenamed operation Barbados II. After last years effort, 'Barbados' went badly wrong almost straight away. We started a massive operation , and at that stage if we'd have been busted on a conspiracy charge it would have been conspiracy to take over the world-unfortunatly out of the several hundred seeds/cuttings started we ended up with 8 of the stretchiest Sats you've ever seen. In an inappropriate situation. It was like a farce-we went back after months and they were all trampled down-so we stood them up with poles-walked away-looked back and they were clearly visable from miles away and really obvious. So we bailed-and ran away laughing.
Realised that we couldn't leave them like that so went back next day-except my collegue had a whitey and passed out cold in the car next to me on the way. Then got seriously para-and we were running about in undergrowth like idiots gigggling again. Great fun but an almost complete waste of time.

This year we are trying with OHazexHPlantxSkunk#1 ;a Champagne X and some Jamaican Pearl.
If it all goes to plan we will be sipping cocktails by the pool in Barbados come November. My quote of the year. From my collegue across a crowded pub, with really excitement in his voice......

"Hey Eddie, there's a guy over here selling some outdoor weed thats worse than ours!"

edit-hey i'm comming back on a serious note guys-all this bad mind propoganda in the uk about ganja in the past few years-got to remember that growing good weed on whatever scale is a righteous activity

peace and love in the ghetto kids

Latest posts

Latest posts