What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey chaps , has any1 got any photos of THE DUNK in flower ? is this the right info on THE DUNK(clone)................... .........."98`s g13.. pucka type"

whos grown it ? smoked it ?

finaly tracked it down and got a cut cumming very soon ....

hey cheesy hows things? ooooo im listenin

1998 was the year i lost my cut of her, she is called "dunk" with a rumour of it being a g13 of unknown breeder and is most def pukka
my cross i made with her really holds the taste of her ,so im still happy

to visually identify only thing i can say is towards the end of flower her main fan leaves go bright red and the bud leaves go purple ,not much yellowing at all in the leaves, every time that happened flush or no flush summer /winter,

the stench gives her away every time

nice find mate :joint:

jackie p ... dunk x jackherer made 1998
17028IMG_4098_th.jpg

C

cheesey

hey cheesy hows things? ooooo im listenin

1998 was the year i lost my cut of her, she is called "dunk" with a rumour of it being a g13 of unknown breeder and is most def pukka
my cross i made with her really holds the taste of her ,so im still happy

to visually identify only thing i can say is towards the end of flower her main fan leaves go bright red and the bud leaves go purple ,not much yellowing at all in the leaves, every time that happened flush or no flush summer /winter,

the stench gives her away every time

nice find mate :joint:

jackie p ... dunk x jackherer made 1998
17028IMG_4098_th.jpg

sound . realy hope my cut turns up . i got my mate to take a cpl of snaps of some dryed dunk . bud is a bit leafy but lokks good to me ..

2n823op.jpg

b88wap.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks rick - yep 44 days - starting to fatten nicely. the thing i noticed with cheese (first time ive grown it so could be wrong) is that it really does pretty much stop growing when the roots start to fill out a pot - i think that may be why folks complain of a slow veg on the cheese. stick it in a nice big pot and it grows very vigorously for a while.
of course you could say that about any plant but repotting had a bigger effect on cheese than ive seen in any other strain so far.

still waiting for my CMH - hoping to get it soon so as i can finish the flowering under that.
i have another cheese in there a week or 2 behind the one pictured above and that possibly is going to come out even better :)

V.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
compared to other plants i think Cheese is Very Slow,,,,,,

in order to get the Cheese clone to yeald well,,,she likes to be grown compleetly differently to most plants,,,,,,,,,,,low nutes at specific stages and earlyish PK is a must:)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll look out for that rick - thanks

how long do you normally take her? - ive seen advice saying between 55 and 70 days.

C

cheesey

i'll look out for that rick - thanks

how long do you normally take her? - ive seen advice saying between 55 and 70 days.

i allways took mine 70 days . i tryed some 80 day cheese and that made me sleep like a baby after 1 j lol .

B

BeAn

Depends how ya like it, personaly i like it early rather than later...commercial heads take her longer to fatten up...:)

B

BeAn

^^Pablo cheese from a while ago, thanks to those who made it possible..hit me up man!:yes:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Pablo snizz BeAn :yes:

Kentish Creme :D

picture.php

These clones have EVERTING we've been looking for,, the erb, the roots, the culture , bless up :yes: :canabis: :yes:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
It is - and in a most unusual way too. Nice one DocLeaf - keep us updated on progress. I'll be chopping my outdoor one in 7-14 days...;)

indifferent

Veteran
Kentish Creme, one of my faves.

Attachments

• DSCF0023.jpg
    DSCF0023.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF0059.jpg
    DSCF0059.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF0063.jpg
    DSCF0063.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF0064.jpg
    DSCF0064.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 5

daddy fingaz

Very nice buds indifferent and EM, was than grown in or outdoors!?

DocLeaf the bud structure of these reminds me of the eek a mouse!

indifferent

Veteran
Those shots of mine are indoors, but outdoors she's just as good,here's some pics of an outdoor bud grown by the original finder of this beauty and a couple of pics of her indoors, done in coco, I overfed her as you can see by the burnt tips, not dialled in, but she still blew folks away with her taste and potency.

Attachments

• DSCF0047.jpg
    DSCF0047.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0048.jpg
    DSCF0048.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 5
  • P1020240.jpg
    P1020240.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 8
  • P1020237.jpg
    P1020237.jpg