What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I once had a meeting with some of the sensi guys to ask about buying some old seeds , the older the better . even if they are from old display stands ,
They got back to me and said they dont keep any old beens , stock gets burnt if they are old , this is to ensure good germination rates ... i was a bit gutted

Then to top it of , I went to the old indian head shop , on the edge of the red light in the dam on that stretch that leads to the blue bird .

I used to go in there all the time , then one day I got a brain wave , the lady that owns the shop had display cabinets , they had doctor wiet seeds in them , also lots of old sensi stuff , positronics .

So booked a flight and went to the shop , after all the years of them sitting in the shop , a guy came by just the week before and bought them from her and gave her a good price , she said she would have given them to me free ..

well you win some and loose some , i just hope who ever the lucky guy was hes doing some thing good with um ,

Doctor weit was the first person and female to sell cannabis seeds in Amsterdam

sorry L.....the dutch guy behind the counter is a friend of a friend,,,,,,,,them seeds were old bro,,,,,,,,i couldnt resist,,,,,he ripped them outa the dispay when i said i wanted them,,,,,,,,SK1, SensiSkunk, Shiva Shanti2.........an i left the MexicanHaze,,,,,he gave me the vintage hightimes too....i got the lot for nothin

G

guest1ab

I love reading this stuff. Helps me to remember just how big the world really is.

Last edited:
Seedy g ( clone only ) circulates the birmingham area!

Xxxtreme's seedy c! ( seedy g x uk ched cut )
birmingham

xxxtreme's temple cheese ( tibeten landrace x seedy c )
now clone only
birmingham area's

xxxtreme's auto seedy c ( lowryder x seedy c s1 )

Solidopc

Got two rooted cuttings from an exo cheese x northern lights selection from LLP here. Never seen anything like this on any vegging plant. And for such small cuttings it's quite amazing. Resin on the leafs allready. And dam they smell very dank.

Rather sat looking for such a cross i have found, very thin bladed leafs, but apprently a massive yielder of quality herb, retaining the best of both parents. I can't wait to try her, cheese is a bit old, i'm hoping some of the classic NL aromas/flavours, growth and structure have taken dominace in alot of areas. Which supposedly it has. I love mums from home-made crosses, i find they are better than the elites for the most part.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest1ab

I've seen greens do that before. They could probably use a little moisture.

Solidopc

Really? Mexican dom. I have the mother flowering outside, she has really thin leafs, i posted a picture of her earlier in this thread. I was expecting a more indica looking plant considering it was crossed with NL.

LLP says it yields really well, and i'm hoping it gives the cheese a better high. Should be top quality whatever. I have had some sort of cheese cross or pyschosis going for years now, but am most excited about this one than any i can remember since pyschosis, and don't have any of them ones anymore, had to rip down and kill the lot. lol. Mother hunting is fun though.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats the leafshape that all the stinky clones have..........

imo its a long jagged "Mexican sativa" leafshape.......it could come from the Aco.gold or the Col.gold,,,,,,,you might have been real lucky and your clone might have the recessive Afghan genes too

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
It's the long middle finger gives it away for me. Looks like the Mystery Strain, the Blues and the old NL X Big Bud I used to have too...:)

C

cheesey

hey chaps , has any1 got any photos of THE DUNK in flower ? is this the right info on THE DUNK(clone)................... .........."98`s g13.. pucka type"

whos grown it ? smoked it ?

finaly tracked it down and got a cut cumming very soon ....

Status
Not open for further replies.