What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice cross Rockstar :yes:

High top - SSH F2
Base line - Seeker's Cheese : Diamond Head : Seeker's Cheese

picture.php

Outdoor,, fast flower,, how we do,, big up all UK crew :dance: :canabis:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Some more bluess extensions...

Some more bluess extensions...

Here's some more pics of the special '98 f3 sativa Blueberry approaching eight weeks and smelling like fruit heaven. Note the 'bobbly' calyx formations, which whilst attractive, account for the low density and weight of the finished buds. At bottom left in photo 1 is hopefully the cure - the soon-to-be 'Bilberry'...:)

Also pictured is clone-only 'the blues' at seven weeks - still smallish buds, but like the Mystery Strain (or is it now Psychosis?!) they put it all on in the last two weeks, so I've been feeding this quite heavily up until today. I'll give it one last dose of bat guano, and then flush for 7-10 days. By which time it'll really be stinking...:(

C

cheesey

Here's some more pics of the special '98 f3 sativa Blueberry approaching eight weeks and smelling like fruit heaven. Note the 'bobbly' calyx formations, which whilst attractive, account for the low density and weight of the finished buds. At bottom left in photo 1 is hopefully the cure - the soon-to-be 'Bilberry'...:)

Also pictured is clone-only 'the blues' at seven weeks - still smallish buds, but like the Mystery Strain (or is it now Psychosis?!) they put it all on in the last two weeks, so I've been feeding this quite heavily up until today. I'll give it one last dose of bat guano, and then flush for 7-10 days. By which time it'll really be stinking...:(

looking good buddie . only way to find out if your Mystery Strain is psychosis is doing a side by side grow .. .. would be nice too see .

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Well I don't have Psychosis (or do I?!), but I'll get a few clones of the MS out in a few weeks and someone else can check that one out if they like...:)

grimweeder

is this og cheese or not.

is this og cheese or not.

ok i know its a bit too early maybe to tell but i got this cut of off a friend who got it off someone else who jus said its the pengest cheese ever, doesnt really say much does it. jus wondered wot those that have grown the og for a while would say to these pics they are between 3-4 weeks flower, smellin cheesey but not yet overpowering but still strong.
let me know wot u think.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

cheesey

grimweeder no idea to eary to say . have you got serrated leafs ? i find with cheese you get the musky cheesey smell around 6 to 7 weeks 12/12

Ganja baba

Veteran
Exactly Cheesey,, :yes:

That's because we were growing Cheese x TrainWreck at the time,, given to us as an 8 weeker and it smelt like Cheese,, we wondered if Cheese threw nanas and EVERYONE growing original Cheese clone agreed it didn't,, we were wrong,, this and various specimens from the same clone is how we discovered how wrong we were ,, and then the Exodus Cheese came along.

Anyhow were did everyone pull the magic number 70days and Cheese herms from? Out their earholes?? Because that is nonsense!!! We know plenty ppl that took Cheese past 70 days (So7omon takes every plant to the end) and didn't find any male flowers... and some of those gardens are wild as a dragon in a cave :canabis:

Like I said before,, perhaps you are growing one of the 7 or 8 other hybrid Cheese clones,, that circulate the UK as Cheese which are very similar, but aren't Cheese. These ALL throw the occasional male flower from what we've seen (with the exception of Seeker Cheese,, that's why we rate it!

Peace

in all my years with cheeses i have never seen nanners , even when stressed , at the mo i have 4 said uk cheeses , they are all similar in ways but def different , these clones go back as far a 9 years , with 1 being a new clone i picked up recently .... so def not normal for cheese to herm ,
you would see it in the badly grown light flashed cheese shit that hits the streets , even bad growers look good with cheese under there belts , we would see the nanners if they were there ,me thinks ,

H

Hazeseeker

DocLeaf said:
they're looking perfect Doc:canabis:, very cool to see them being done outdoors man:joint:, how tall do you reckon the 3 strains will get outdoors?

peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are being force flowered , with limited root space,,so not very tall,, maybe 1m ,, the SSH F2 (top) will grow slightly taller,, and the diamond head slightly smaller,, we guess :D

The Seeker's Cheese to the right also looks like it may turn out male

Ganja baba

Veteran
jungle cheese

jungle cheese

hey great stuff doc leaf , should be good outdoors , cant wait to see how they do , you turning them indoors then putting them out ?

heres a pic of my jungle cheese , grown by T.H.C . its uk cheese x pursang haze 6 ....i used the pursang 6 male because he is none dominant and doesnt pass much on but a bit of stretch and tight bud formation , so far 5 testers have found cheese phenos in the jungle cheese , this one is drying i think , thc said it smells very cheesey . gonna be running 40 soon see what i get .... you think she looks cheesy m8 ?
junglecheeze.JPG

Ganja baba

Veteran
Oh great,I see Oldtimer has a site for his seeds along with Killer Skunk,as correct me if I'm wrong,KS was bred by Owderb (maybe with Ot1,dunno?)who is a main mod at UK420.

I've a friend in Gran Canaria who I'm seeing in a few weeks time who has grown KS and he was really impressed.He preferred it to Whazzups Anesthesia by a long shot and I've grown that meself and its a good potent indica,if ya like that sorta thing,so the Killer Skunk is a heavy hitter but not having smoked it myself dunno what the high is like.

I've smoked Lot No.5 and Smiles and really liked them both and was gifted some Lot No.1 by a friend,Pinball Wizard,but have yet to grow them out.

(sorry to go off topic but my friend Pinball I heard had a bad bike smash,so hope ya heal good my man and I'll be getting in touch,really hope everythings ok :smile:)

That's a Cheese x Sk#1 currently in my grow,1 of 9 grown out for evaluation,2 of which are more indica like,7 are very sativa like with 1 unusual pheno I've named 'Sick Girl' as she has different trich sites to the others,all over the stems so she looks rather tasty.

Pollen from 3 different males collected,2 of which will pollinate Cheese clones currently in my grow for a first back cross.

The Cheese being recessive hasnt shown through in this cross.The pic below is of a young Cheese clone that was pollinated yesterday.

Macro of a seeded nodal calyx of Cheese x Skunk#1 with about 5 weeks to go.

i love these shots , rockster m8 , and what you are doing with your cheese project , again good luck and keep at it ,

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Germinated under glass,, grown on outdoor,, then force flowered on a 11/13 cycle using natural sunlight :canabis:

ya Jungle Cheese looks cool, :yes:

Peace n flowers

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been growing like that for years,,lol

Depends on genetics really,, and the time of year. Under natural sunlight,, SpCh grew well forced in Spring,, Bubble Axe likes flowering naturally in winter,, Cheese worked best in Summer/Autumn,, air temps play a big part,, so does the temp of the medium.. this season we are playing with coco/worm-cast/guano/soil mixes,, we find too much wormcast makes the soil grow cold, esp. through winter ,, whereas into mid spring it warms again quicker. Little things make big difference with this method,, edit: plus we're now making our own plant food..

..so we still learning :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only way you'll know for sure is by sharing it about Easy does it ,, with friends and fellow growers that have experience with cheese and cheese hybrids. The player haters that keep keepers to themselves are only kidding themselves!!! So by passing clones and essence about between collectives,,, opinion gets based on overall consensus,, which is different to myth,, so long as no-one along the line messes the labels up,, :wink:

Any "elite clone" is usually backed-up by the info. that fellow growers donate about it (with some added hyper-BS) ,, so beware,, what seems like a unicorn at first glance,, may just be a horse with a horn on its head,, if ya catch I's drift.

If man's and gals are happy smoking,, then who cares what the name on the clone says,, :D

Peace n love to all ganja fam n UK clan ,, one love :canabis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts