What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldnugs

A big hello to everyone who has posted in this thread. Although only managed to read from page 200 on and months of reading as a lurker I've finally decided to join. I WAS going to post some pics of two cuts that I'm currently running BUT had a disaster of an epic scale. So heart wrenching. I've had a few days to smoke it off and kinda now emerging to the harsh reality. After years of searching, by chance I came across what I was told was the exodus cheese and also got gifted the amnesia lemon by someone I met randomly. Was soo excited at running these two beauties and all was going brilliantly. Until last week, when I accidentally forgot to zip up the tent fully. My beloved, not so much so now, cat decided to go on a destructive wonder and lo and behold I came to see my two queens no more. I honestly feel like I've lost some loved ones, when I think about it I have lost two long awaited loved ones. So just a bit of advice people, love your work so much so that you never let your mind slip. It just takes the once to have your dream collapse in seconds. Worst thing, knowing that I'll never come across those cuts again. Not in this lifetime. Peace out people, keep up the good work and sorry to dampen the mood.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my dog did the same,,its hard,,but there is allways hope with good breeding techniques and a keen eye for quality,,best of luck

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese is the Bomb. If your a hater of cheese for whatever reason it is still one of the most potent cannabis cuttings we have in the uk and is very resilient. It's a keeper :)

The cheese and coffee all day buzz is a worthwhile experience...

coxnox

Veteran
Of course it's a keeper, but i don't agree as been one of the most potent...i even rate her low in this departement, for me cheese is all about smell and taste ! :biggrin:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A big hello to everyone who has posted in this thread. Although only managed to read from page 200 on and months of reading as a lurker I've finally decided to join. I WAS going to post some pics of two cuts that I'm currently running BUT had a disaster of an epic scale. So heart wrenching. I've had a few days to smoke it off and kinda now emerging to the harsh reality. After years of searching, by chance I came across what I was told was the exodus cheese and also got gifted the amnesia lemon by someone I met randomly. Was soo excited at running these two beauties and all was going brilliantly. Until last week, when I accidentally forgot to zip up the tent fully. My beloved, not so much so now, cat decided to go on a destructive wonder and lo and behold I came to see my two queens no more. I honestly feel like I've lost some loved ones, when I think about it I have lost two long awaited loved ones. So just a bit of advice people, love your work so much so that you never let your mind slip. It just takes the once to have your dream collapse in seconds. Worst thing, knowing that I'll never come across those cuts again. Not in this lifetime. Peace out people, keep up the good work and sorry to dampen the mood.

hiya,,,,,a warm welcome to ic from NE London,,,,,
sorry to hear that you lost ya mums,,
our new "Burmese" boy cat recently got into my prop room and ruined my 1 rooted clone of lemon ammo,,,,,shit happens,,,,
annoying as hell though,,,good luck with your future endeavours,,,,the cuts you lost are still alive and well in the uk,,,
peace and regards s2:tiphat:

J

jaded1

Goldnugs,don't be relying on getting cuts,start some seeds and show you can grow.
Your first post is basically asking for cuts,people are more likely to offer you something when they can see your a grower,not someone who's just on here to see what they can get for nothing

Cloneman

Veteran
Goldnugs,don't be relying on getting cuts,start some seeds and show you can grow.
Your first post is basically asking for cuts,people are more likely to offer you something when they can see your a grower,not someone who's just on here to see what they can get for nothing

Exactly and while we're at it jaded 1, can you sort me out? :biggrin:

hazednconfused

Cheese.... mediocre old Skunk is all it is, hugely overrated.

OG Kush cut circulating in the NW, I think it's either a bagseed from Abusive OG or a deliberate hybrid of it. Doesn't yield good but the end product is top shelf.

Attachments

• BlmOverview4 02 02 10
    BlmOverview4 02 02 10
    178.2 KB · Views: 25
  • user62613_pic223466_1258656555.jpg
    user62613_pic223466_1258656555.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 10

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
That mediocre skunk is my dream. Closest I came was a ghs pheno I didn't even clone. Now I've been working a cheese x Danny boy backcross I was gifted. But I am feeling like the prize from this is the Danny boy pheno. I have a pheno that has many cheese traits, but I just know I am missing the smell and the foxtailing.

theherbalizor

Veteran
its not the closest mate - GHS is prob bout the furthest u could be = total dog shit

You say that... But a friend of mine just completed his first ever grow, used GHS cheese seeds.. Against my advice... I hate GHS and all it stands for and hate cheese.

But what he got out of of was pure straight stinky ass, mongy head fuzzy cheese. I was really really shocked....

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
babylon basher = 1980s lambsbread x st lucian land race sativa [work in progress]

any news on this one? es the st lucian part?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I remember your GHS cheese test grow herb, none of them resembled cheese if I recall. Maybe they've worked it a bit more since then. Bound to be shit still though.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.