What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BIGBADBAZ

Oops I certainly didn't meant to cause a shitfest but thanks HGO and PRJ your replays have been of great help! And if wot your saying is true then I may just pick the best of the bunch I have and pass the others on? No point keeping 3 mothers of the same strain
I may also put the cheese grow on hold and wait for feedback from friends and run the one they give the win! Besides I've got all the US cuts to run! Thanks for the help.........

SativaBreather

Veteran
yeah I thought they were all the same thing
anyway fuck the lot of em lol I wouldn't hate cheese so much if it didn't dominate the uk scene in the way it does, but I do actually fucking hate it with a passion lol

B

BIGBADBAZ

yeh i dint think you were a fan of cheese! im hoping its gunna stack upto the psycho cut ive just done but from wot ive read maybe not! still maybe worthy of a corner spot just to say i done it!
anyway these just landed on the doorstep so i have some sweet replacements!
i can now take cuts of my jigga gsc cut and do a cookie fam run with animal and sherbs!
happy days...................:biggrin:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Piff is correct, Brightside created Back2Cheese.
On another forum the guy who popped the cheese seed and gave the cut to Exodus collective mentions a cross made using the original cut called Back2Cheese, thus confirming what Brightside had and used to breed, was in fact the original cut and was traced back further than the Exodus collective to the actual person who gifted it to them.
Was very pleasing to me when this all came to light and proved what most people already believed.

SoufLondon

I can't say i particularly like the cheese either. My fav UK clone only strain is tangerine dream. There is a cutting of amnesia lemon in london which is stupidly strongly lemon, its been quite nice to see that making a bit of a dent in the cheese/psycho market, but to be honest that amnesia lemon cutting does get boring after a while too, its just a bit lacking in punch high wise, tho i'll take the sativa leaning high of it over the brain numbing sedation of cheese & its stinky friends ANY DAY!

I'v been getting ounces of the super silver haze lately, home grown, but the exact same cutting as you would buy in a coffee shop, often its actually nicer grown! I hope that the dutch SSH cutting is a fast enough to make it appealing to commercial growers here, it'd be nice to see it gain a bit more traction here

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I've just thrown down a few SSH from an old MNS yellow pack and some from a newer auction straw for comparison.Looks like a decent germ rate from both and here's hoping I can find the catspiss I've been searching for for 15 years plus.

MD84

it is funny that 400 pages on, 6 years later cheese is still spoken about and sought after like it is. would've love to see more original work coming from the uk now, as good as cheese was.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah I thought they were all the same thing
anyway fuck the lot of em lol I wouldn't hate cheese so much if it didn't dominate the uk scene in the way it does, but I do actually fucking hate it with a passion lol

damn right sb,,
,,,,smelly branchy bastard lol,,,s2:tiphat:

B

BIGBADBAZ

oh well im glad that was sorted as im fighting for space in the mother tent as it is! so i ditched the other cheese cut! anyhow ill stick to these for the mean time! the livers is my all time fave so these other 2 strain have a lot to live upto but with the way meanie is bigged up around here im expecting it to be good! so these are the next in tent#1
LIVERS
picture.php

MACKS BLUES/LIVERS/MEANIE
picture.php

AND ANOTHER LIVERS CUT FROM SKUNKMUNKIE (looks as if its legit)?
picture.php

happy days..........................:biggrin:

Last edited:
D

Dogon

Casey Jones (peri cut) is at home in the Czech Slovak commune.
and nowadays is increasingly rare, so I know two people own this clone and both are vdnešní time offline.

bastar

you clone of casey peri is flowering in how many days ?

can you say me if there is one growshop in czech republic where i can order clone only ?

thanks you

D

Dogon

Casey Jones (peri cut) flowering 75-80 days.
We do not sell clones in growershop.
just friends among them those that elite.

stikkyikky1

Psychosis is defo hands down the best strain I've ever come across I was lucky enough to have it up until 3yrs ago,broke my heart losing that princess,proper gutted even now!

There is a cutting of amnesia lemon in london which is stupidly strongly lemon, its been quite nice to see that making a bit of a dent in the cheese/psycho market, but to be honest that amnesia lemon cutting does get boring after a while too, its just a bit lacking in punch high wise, tho i'll take the sativa leaning high of it over the brain numbing sedation of cheese & its stinky friends ANY DAY!

I'v ere[/QUOTE]

I have the lemon ammi cut you are talking about....it was used by London. City. Genetics to create London Lemon.

They also have Hackney Haze (jack the ripper x slh)
And
London.Psycho.killer (london lemon x <uk psychosis clone x usa green crack clone reversed>)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts