What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannaboy

OH yes!!! It has taken me a lifetime but I've had the propper one time,, Your psycho is better tho to grow I think.. I got it from the mate that took me to see you,, he's the man like you and Londinium unlike the loosers I've met since that have to showboat..

Sorry to mess this thread up just I have broken the mould and will not comply with people playing breeder with not real stock.. playing ha ha..

see you lot around!!

C

cheesey

Well I thought you'd be able to tell the difference,, mabe not... I didn't pass round a cut afterall ha ha cheesey not blues..

I feel for you mate..

Imagion how good it will be crossed to a stabel line not the OGKA?? What do you think mabe you'll get it done properly one day??

just so I'm clear there is no actual blues in that cross then cheesey??

cannaboy does this look like ogka ?

no it doesnt . as its the fake blues cut .

u have allready admitted back in the thread that you passed the (fake) cut about so why now say you havnt ? are you like this in real life ??? compulsive liar comes to mind

cannaboy

I don't grow fakes,, or seeds or name cuts from seeds cheesey so your point is what?? An oz of whites sounds like you wanna sell cocaine!
mabe you are just a bullshitter.. I only came into contact with shit when I messed with your circle of friends and theyre jokers.. not growers so there it is,, I need prove nothing..

you definitely are sellins BSB!!

C

cheesey

I don't grow fakes,, or seeds or name cuts from seeds cheesey so your point is what?? An oz of whites sounds like you wanna sell cocaine!
mabe you are just a bullshitter.. I only came into contact with shit when I messed with your circle of friends and theyre jokers.. not growers so there it is,, I need prove nothing..

i dont have to bullshit . i class myself as a good grower but still got things to learn like us all . i dont think llp is a joker at all as i class him as a real mate not just a tinternet friend same with a handfull of other who post in the uk threads .

the only problem is you i feel with your compulsive bullshiting . ive also noticed doc leaf has stopped backing you up . maybe he sees you in a whole new light now ...

cannaboy

Doc is chilling mate stop talking out your ass he's just been to get some clones looked at!! are you lonely??

he told me to get some alga c for my clorosis and necrosis,,

funkymonkey

So cheesey is that killer x ogka then??? just wondering how the blues got into it as I never passed it out??? what you on about???

Now this has to take the biscuit, a clear lie obvious to anyone who's following this thread!

cannaboy does this look like ogka ?

no it doesnt . as its the fake blues cut .

u have allready admitted back in the thread that you passed the (fake) cut about so why now say you havnt ? are you like this in real life ??? compulsive liar comes to mind

Compulsive liar indeed, he should have gone back 30 pages and deleted the post where he admitted he gave the clone fairy a cut he knew wasn't The Blues, but he didn't which enables me to present the evidence that he lied! lol

Post 4040, where cannaboy admits the truth about his fake Blues:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=4040

I'm not bothered,,, We all knew the clone was fake the first time I had him send it,, the 2nd time was to be sure they were a grower,,what a tit,,,The dude passed the clone on to me even the fairy knows him mabe he was trying to prove something,, he failed Nevermind... You lot just got some issues you need to deal with before going out in public,,
Its not like I'm bulshiting I knew he was,,

Sorry mate!!!
So there ya have it, cannaboy's typical lies laid out clear for all to see. Surely we need to put a stop to this as it damages the community. If we had a mod for this thread then that would be a good start towards curbing this type of bullshit!

cannaboy

picture.php

OGKA??

Quite clear!!!

H

Hoover_lungz

LLP here is your LV bro at week 5 i think? lol

she is going to turn into a giant bud, so many nodes

Attachments

• herb 017.jpg
    herb 017.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 11
  • herb 016.jpg
    herb 016.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 14
  • herb 015.jpg
    herb 015.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 14
  • herb 014.jpg
    herb 014.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 13

cannaboy

I thought that Jah the first time it grew but it runs away.. I have a lot of fluff around the base of my colas but this time they all link up.. Just waiting for them to inflate in size.

It smells tropical,,

like this KC flower

picture.php

H

Hoover_lungz

I thought that Jah the first time it grew but it runs away.. I have a lot of fluff around the base of my colas but this time they all link up.. Just waiting for them to inflate in size.

It smells tropical,,

like this KC flower

picture.php

My friend has already done a run on LLP's LV and he got nice dense buds, i was hoping to get the same. Is that LLP LV? or your own cut?

cannaboy

Yes but there's dense buds and there's dense buds,, If you catch my drift, dense buds are easy with the LV just to satisfy me I must try harder anyway, still learning as we go,,

That is a lower Kc bud weighs 1.2g's it's not LV I'll get some pics.. I have had to lollypop hard with this Lv cut to get the vigour in the tops and no waste,, still not got it yet,,

funkymonkey

Made some QWISO from the trim off a couple of Deep Chunk x E-Rocket/Danish Passion and it is very sedating, been as while since I grew something with such a heavy stone and gotta admit, it's pretty boring compared to smoking something more sativa but it does the trick nicely against anxiety and insomnia, highly medicinal.

Attachments

• IMAG0007.jpg
    IMAG0007.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0010.jpg
    IMAG0010.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.