What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannaboy

No but a vito pod propagator is the best money can buy unless you got a spare £600 these are the best of the best http://www.twowests.co.uk/TwoWestsSite/product/MPU.htm
http://www.twowests.co.uk/TwoWestsSite/product/DPMK2.htm

but this is for clones and small plants for trees you'll have to get a standalone unit with a specific settings for a room.

You know I want it all stainless like the kitchen!!

Try one of these then http://www.progrow.co.uk/acatalog/info_4444.html A pond fogger from macro will do..

picture.php

kilobyter

im thinking of a stand alone? for mini vegged trees 14-18 inch in a multiple light set up its like the sahara desert a the mo and finding it difficult to keep above 25-30RH (perfect for flower hehe) towels and buckets of water will not do thanks...ive found some in argos but im not sure they will suffice..any more input

cannaboy

im thinking of a stand alone? for mini vegged trees 14-18 inch in a multiple light set up its like the sahara desert a the mo and finding it difficult to keep above 25-30RH (perfect for flower hehe) towels and buckets of water will not do thanks...ive found some in argos but im not sure they will suffice..any more input

Mabe get a £40 hoze lock pump sprayer and go round by hand!!

ALL day!!

bannana man

ok guys next year iam gonna organize a british cup i was thinking 11 .11 2011 ..but maybe summer would be better as it is hotter then but if we did it on the 11.11 then we could have a outdoor uk bud section too ..the cup will be by invites only and there will be a set amount of invites ...as for entrys anyone can enter through a person with a invite. or maybe by mail we shall see about that one as it is a security risk

indica

sativa

outdoor

hash

so what you guys say summer or winter ...????

kilobyter

thanks to those that pm'd me with info ;) i was order number 00001 at argos this morning nd picked up the 5ltr...its like a thriller film set in my groom now lol (have i left myself wide open there?)....its bringing rh up but lights are out at the mo and th 12" and 10" are on timers for now...keep ya posted thanks again....

BIGGS

Veteran
thanks to those that pm'd me with info ;) i was order number 00001 at argos this morning nd picked up the 5ltr...its like a thriller film set in my groom now lol (have i left myself wide open there?)....its bringing rh up but lights are out at the mo and th 12" and 10" are on timers for now...keep ya posted thanks again....

make sure you remove the glass from your air cooled lights(if your still using them). as when using a humidifier it will cloud over the glass, and fuck them up. these are supposed to be the best:

http://www.growell.co.uk/p/1802/Professional-Humidifiers.html

bit pricey though!!

maybe hit sonic up as i know he uses one.

C

cheesey

UPDATE on the bsb day 49

now the nightmare kush .. im loving this cola the tip is pure thc ..

and the 3 lonestars killer queen clones . going to be very branchy girls for sure .

Last edited:

kilobyter

fookin lush cheesey...cant wait to see how you rock the KQ...cheers biggs ;) replied pm..I got one this morning...time will tell ;) thx uk'ers

H

Hazyfontazy

ok guys next year iam gonna organize a british cup i was thinking 11 .11 2011 ..but maybe summer would be better as it is hotter then but if we did it on the 11.11 then we could have a outdoor uk bud section too ..the cup will be by invites only and there will be a set amount of invites ...as for entrys anyone can enter through a person with a invite. or maybe by mail we shall see about that one as it is a security risk

indica

sativa

outdoor

hash

gotta be summer bman ,make a nice year of meets ,
ic in april ,
bman bash in july,
high times in november
new year in amsterdam :dance013:

shafty420

cup idea sounds promising bigwity mentioned idea breifly he's disapeared lastime heard was chopping his bublegum kush so im sure wherever he is hes enjoying himself

H

Hoover_lungz

indica

sativa

outdoor

hash

Bman bring on the Private grower cup bruv, but make sur you give us guys 3 months advance to get our shit together:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts