What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwity

Veteran
i still say the bullshit blus is a must have. cheesey do you wanna come round for a coffee when that shizzle is dry, you bring the smoke ill find the coffee. lmao

bigwity

Veteran
doc im not trolling but want too ask some thing ... them photos of cannaboys blues what cut are they ? the old real blues he says he has or the new blues the fake blues cut ,what he pasted to the clone fairy . heat stress is a sucker
heat stressed defo:ying: gutted. i wouldnt kick it out of bed though:blowbubbles:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heat stress can be a stress in summer,,

doc im not trolling but want too ask some thing ... them photos of cannaboys blues what cut are they ?

The one he got given with a label that said 'Blues'.

It's not the same dope that used to float about as "Old Boy Blue" which was more musky/blueberry and had the odd S1 seed in it,, so maybe that's where the confusion between one clone and another clone comes into action. There's a Blues thread someplace,, with much variation between plants

funkymonkey

There is only one Blues cut, the Mr Livers one, it's a sweet skunk type. Elevator Man has some beautiful pictures of it in his gallery.

Hard to say what that Cannaboy one is as it's got issues that have altered the bud structure.

bigwity

Veteran
guys im sorry if you think im ripping you about the bsb cut i dont want to come across that way it looks like a nice cut like ive said all along it must be good for people to mistake it for blues, i just wanted to clear that up

C

cheesey

do any of you guys have any pics of

psyco x sd

cheese x northern lights:thank you:

soildpc had some pics of the cheese x nl .. ill post up his link when i get a min . just repotting my lv , bsb and nightmare kush ..

bigwity

Veteran
i have room to flower two of 5 strains pysco x sd , purp kush, ecsd, cheese x nl, lemon venom.

which should i go for

funkymonkey

You gotta try the ECSD, it's fantabulous. Only problem is it takes 12 weeks and stretches like a bitch, so hard to grow it alongside something like the PK that doesn't stretch. Maybe run the ECSD on it's own sometime, if you do run it alongside something else you'll need to do a lot of training on her.

C

cheesey

You gotta try the ECSD, it's fantabulous. Only problem is it takes 12 weeks and stretches like a bitch, so hard to grow it alongside something like the PK that doesn't stretch. Maybe run the ECSD on it's own sometime, if you do run it alongside something else you'll need to do a lot of training on her.

you are right there shes a strechy bitch for sure . i found a hardcore lst works wonders with her .. great yeild as well i hit 4oz a plant under my 400w digi

week 9

week 11 and chop day

Last edited:

funkymonkey

Very nice ECSD there mate. I take it 40oz is a typo and you meant 4oz per plant? If you really did mean 40 how the hell did ya manage that? Share the secret info!

cannaboy

I'm not bothered,,, We all knew the clone was fake the first time I had him send it,, the 2nd time was to be sure they were a grower,,what a tit,,,The dude passed the clone on to me even the fairy knows him mabe he was trying to prove something,, he failed Nevermind... You lot just got some issues you need to deal with before going out in public,,
Its not like I'm bulshiting I knew he was,,

Sorry mate!!!

funkymonkey

4oz per plant is still very nice, how many plants under the 400 to get that per plant?

I'll be happy if I get 1oz off mine, she's one of 12 plants under a 400 and I'm using a halide instead of a HPS as I happened to have 4 unused halide bulbs and no HPS.

Some bad pics of mine after 26 days of 12/12, she has one main cola, one smaller one and two little ones, she's had her neck broken two or three time now to control her height, it was a just rooted 7-8cm cutting where I put her into 12/12 and exploded into a nice plant, she definitely doesn't lack vigour!

Attachments

• IMAG0036.jpg
    IMAG0036.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0044.jpg
    IMAG0044.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 10
C

cheesey

4oz per plant is still very nice, how many plants under the 400 to get that per plant?

I'll be happy if I get 1oz off mine, she's one of 12 plants under a 400 and I'm using a halide instead of a HPS as I happened to have 4 unused halide bulbs and no HPS.

Some bad pics of mine after 26 days of 12/12, she has one main cola, one smaller one and two little ones, she's had her neck broken two or three time now to control her height, it was a just rooted 7-8cm cutting where I put her into 12/12 and exploded into a nice plant, she definitely doesn't lack vigour!

i did 4 plants . lst under my 400w digital and closed end hood . think final yeild was around 16 and a bit oz . think its all in the thread i did .

funkymonkey

I'm not bothered,,, We all knew the clone was fake the first time I had him send it,, the 2nd time was to be sure they were a grower,,what a tit,,,The dude passed the clone on to me even the fairy knows him mabe he was trying to prove something,, he failed Nevermind... You lot just got some issues you need to deal with before going out in public,,
Its not like I'm bulshiting I knew he was,,

Sorry mate!!!

Bit late to come clean, your credibility is shot now like the boy who cried wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.