What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkymonkey

I agree mate, getting the camera settings right and taking time to get the lighting just right is most of it. The reason a lot of guys have trouble with pics is lighting imho.

I used to be a photographer many moons ago and spent a lot of time in dark rooms developing film and making prints, folks don't realise how easy we have it these days with digital equipment. I had a small darkroom in my house, it got turned into a grow room in the end as it was already nicely lightproofed and waterproofed.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Some really nice work going on in here lads, good shit indeed :)

Irie those crosses look delightful and seems u done a stellar job on em mate...

Anybody know anything about 'psychoberry' supposedly psychosis x blueberry. I 'may' have a few on the go at the moment. My mate thinks he has mixed a few up with some cheese clones... It seems they have slightly broader leaves than what he says are the cheese ones when I had a closer butchers... Here's a few shots @ about 2 weeks veg. Whatever they are the sure do pong in veg :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Shhh!
PsychoBerry is lovely stuff mate,one of the best UK skunky cuts IMHO,She's got a more complex high than Psychosis and may just be even a little sweeter on the tongue,blooms for 9-10 wks and is vigorous and gets nice colours in flush. LLP is the Best person to ask about her. JBo ;]

Attachments

• PsyBerry3.jpg
    PsyBerry3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 11
C

cheesey

Some really nice work going on in here lads, good shit indeed :)

Irie those crosses look delightful and seems u done a stellar job on em mate...

Anybody know anything about 'psychoberry' supposedly psychosis x blueberry. I 'may' have a few on the go at the moment. My mate thinks he has mixed a few up with some cheese clones... It seems they have slightly broader leaves than what he says are the cheese ones when I had a closer butchers... Here's a few shots @ about 2 weeks veg. Whatever they are the sure do pong in veg :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yes mate shes a great smoke ... and you are 100% right she does have more broader fatter leafs than cheese .
when shes in full flower she puts out realy nice foxtails what show the blueberry in here . nothing like the foxtails from the psychosis .
yeild from the psychoberry is a little more to than psychosis . it has more taste and a fruity skunky berry smell . ive only ran her 2 times
watch the strech tho its the same as psychosis it goes mad .

Last edited:
H

Hazyfontazy

That's a nice shot. I often get pm's from people saying they can't get as good a shots as that with their £1500 camera, but I guess it's all down to the person taking the picture and the proper settings/environment

easiest way to learn to use a camera is to join the local camera club ,they will gladly teach u how to take awesome pics :)

funkymonkey

I know it's probably a very long shot but does anyone still have the Blueberry cutting I handed out a few years back? Smells of blueberries, flowers and paint, colossal stink to rival the Cheese but in a nice way, my favourite weed smell of all time.

Attachments

• DSC02929.jpg
    DSC02929.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC02930.jpg
    DSC02930.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02931.jpg
    DSC02931.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 7

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Thanks cheesey, I reckon it probably is psychoberry then as the smell of them in veg is stronger than the last cheese clone I grew, they exhibit similar zig zag growth but not so much shark tooth double serrated leaves. Also the branching seems less wild - more upright and less outward than the cheese clone I grew... I'm interested to see how it turns out now.

Blimey funky monkey, with taste n smell like that with a v good yield to boot why did you ever let her go?

Edit> cheesey my mate seems to think that the psychoberry will be finished in 8 weeks?? Or is it just it can be taken @ 8 weeks and still be nice?

Last edited:
E

edgey

Edit> cheesey my mate seems to think that the psychoberry will be finished in 8 weeks?? Or is it just it can be taken @ 8 weeks and still be nice?

psychoberry is still nice cut at 8 weeks but if you can leave her to hit 70-77 days , trust me the wait is worth it :)

edgey

funkymonkey

I never let her go shh, when I got robbed she was one of the mothers I lost. I made a ton of seeds with her and still have some but all the pure blueberry seeds are gone, plenty of people must be sat on some cos I made over 2500, but seems no-one will come forward and admit to having some. Elevator Man found a pheno that had a similar smell/taste but didn't have the yield, sadly. I'm gonna pop some Blueberry x NLX seeds this afternoon, I need that cutting back in my life, it's in my top 5 along with Trainwreck, Herijuana, ECSD and Colombian Gold. I have the last two, still need to track down the TW and Heri again, although I do have TW seeds left. I know someone has the Heri cut but he's so far away from me it would be a major mission to go get her, but one day I shall make the journey.

E

edgey

I never let her go shh, when I got robbed she was one of the mothers I lost. I made a ton of seeds with her and still have some but all the pure blueberry seeds are gone, plenty of people must be sat on some cos I made over 2500, but seems no-one will come forward and admit to having some. Elevator Man found a pheno that had a similar smell/taste but didn't have the yield, sadly. I'm gonna pop some Blueberry x NLX seeds this afternoon, I need that cutting back in my life, it's in my top 5 along with Trainwreck, Herijuana, ECSD and Colombian Gold. I have the last two, still need to track down the TW and Heri again, although I do have TW seeds left. I know someone has the Heri cut but he's so far away from me it would be a major mission to go get her, but one day I shall make the journey.

usually the way m8 , share the joys and get nothing back in return , its took me nearly 2 yrs to get one back i lost after sharing it with at least 10 ppl

hope you find it again m8

edgey

funkymonkey

Cheers edgey, I hope so too, if i do, I'll spread the damn thing far and wide so it can't be lost again.

I'll probably end up having to put up with a similar hybrid from the seeds I made from her, I doubt I'll find an improvement on her as she had everything, only downside to her was she was a bitch to clone.

C

cheesey

usually the way m8 , share the joys and get nothing back in return , its took me nearly 2 yrs to get one back i lost after sharing it with at least 10 ppl

hope you find it again m8

edgey

gutting init mate . i know u spread her too loads . just shows dont it .

when u got the psychosis and psychoberry from me it was so funny u cud not fit em in the car lol

they were this big lol

Last edited:

funkymonkey

I shudder to think at some of the plants I've transported. Few months back I brought home a four foot big and bushy mother inside a sleeping bag, then there was the time I got lost in Wales with a bootful of Cheese cuttings, actually asked a copper for directions that time!

E

edgey

gutting init mate . i know u spread her too loads . just shows dont it .

when u got the psychosis and psychoberry from me it was so funny u cud not fit em in the car lol

they were this big lol

lmfao never again , especially with a convertible , yer it pissed me off about losing the berry but at least you find out who you can trust and i can gaurentee they won't get f**k all else from me !!

theherbalizor

Veteran
That is so what I am doing next. My BB IBL and TW that you made FM. Wohoo. Just let me select my heris and they will be hitting the dirt. NOTHING is going to jump que this time.

Winners will be found and given to the fairies.

funkymonkey

That is so what I am doing next. My BB IBL and TW that you made FM. Wohoo. Just let me select my heris and they will be hitting the dirt. NOTHING is going to jump que this time.

Winners will be found and given to the fairies.

OMG, you have BB IBL!!!!!!!!

They could not be in better hands!!!!

If you can manage to do an open polli among the BB IBLs I would forever love ya!

If there is one line I've seen that I would like everyone in the UK to try it is that BB, it's absolutely incredibly beautiful pot.

Lemme know when time is right and I'll crawl on my belly if I have to in order to come and grab cuts of the BB, male or female! lol

Hope you enjoy the TW, there is plenty of variation to explore and the best ones will blow your head off imho. Fantastic hash strain too, the QWISO I made from TW was like a class A, I did 4 days without sleep on that stuff.

I'll have to grab that Heri too one day, strongest indica I've ever smoked, it put me to sleep halfway through a joint more than once if I let it go 75 days. Friends refused to smoke it and I ruined a party with some, by the third joint I passed round everyone was too mashed to move, some got taxis home as they got paranoid and I had to take a list of what people wanted and do a munchie run cos I was the only one who could face going outside and interacting with people.

Some old TW and Heri pics from a few years ago, ah the memories! The puck of dry sift oozing oil is the infamous TW hash I made, I heated the press on top of my ballast for a couple of hours and when I opened it, had to use a hammer and screwdriver to get the pins out as the oil jammed it solid.

Attachments

• DSCF0056.jpg
    DSCF0056.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 7
  • P1010015.JPG
    P1010015.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010014.JPG
    P1010014.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 9
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0003.jpg
    DSCF0003.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0005.jpg
    DSCF0005.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0047.jpg
    DSCF0047.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0048.jpg
    DSCF0048.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF0051.jpg
    DSCF0051.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 7
E

edgey

a couple of dodgy cam pics of my seeded psychosis , hit with a reversed c99 (pineapple)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Gotta say this thread has really come to life again (pics n strain talk wise) in the past week or so... I used to find IC kinda boring sometimes before stumbling upon your discussions here so cheers to all for the pics and info :)

edgy I'm mao@ the thought of you driving down the road in a convert, top down and a 4ft stinker by riding shotgun :D We all done some crazy things for the bud I dare say ;) Thanks for that info mate, I think I will take a couple @ 8weeks and a few more @ 9 then finally let some go to 10. Is it the taste or the effects that you feel are better when it's left to go a lil longer? I'm all about taste primarily... which brings me onto funkymonkey...

funky sorry to hear about the robbery mate, probably well behind ya but sucks donkey cawk all the same... especially when u loose a gem like that lass, the more I look at the pics the more I like what see. Hope u do end up getting that back mate. You have good taste if ECSD is in your top 5 strains.... I gotta stick it there too alongside OG Kush, cant quite decide what else would be there but I do like the shorter flowering hazes - SSH mango etc. Never tried clombo, tw or Heri knowingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.