What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkymonkey

The Blueberry is special because it has such a complex and unusual palette of flavours and a sublime high, so different to most commercial hybrids, never met anyone who tried her who didn't think it was great pot. The Colombo is special too, the smell and taste are the best I've ever tried, spicy, nutty, woodsy, complex and changes the longer you cure it, again, everyone who tried it loved it, proper old school flavour and high, the high is my favourite ever, like a warm snuggly blanket, so mellow and soothing and relaxing, a lumbo joint will stop the worst panic attack, I could probably even tolerate being in hazy's company after toking some! lol

The TW is pure mental rocketfuel but also carries some kick in the pants, shockingly strong for those not used to a speedy soaring active buzzy sativa high. The taste is also complex, has lemon, lime, catpiss, petrol, pine and rotten meat tones, if you like haze hybrids and sats in general, you'll like the TW.

Heri isn't that tasty or smelly, a bit lacking in those regards but it is like herbal valium/sleeping pills, if you need sedation it never fails to smash you deep into the couch. I never found one that yielded good, I'd call it a small yielder, but the buds are like rocks. I believe Herbalizor's Heri yields much better. The Heri makes good hybrids too, hazemanHa gave me a beautifully grown and cured Heri hybrid bud (I forget what crossed to) that was extremely tasty and had all the raw power of the Heri. I still have a pack of Heri x Grapefruit somewhere, when I find em, they are getting grown.

ECSD we all know about, only things I don't like about it are the hermie trait, huge stretch and long flowering time. People say she lacks duration to the high but those folks are talking her at 9-10 weeks, she needs 12 to be just right and then she is potent as hell and the high lasts a good amount of time. Taken early she's lemons and solvent, reminds me of Red Evostik glue, let go the full 12 the fuel comes out and the lemon fades a bit. Don't get me wrong, 9-10 week ECSD is damn fine pot but 12 week ECSD makes my top 5.

OG Kush, only grown the Abusive and some SFV BX1s, the Abusive is fantastic smoke but needs 12 weeks like the ECSD, taken earlier it is still highly potent but lacks flavour. Elevator Man had it dialled in to perfection in soil and it was both very tasty and very potent. The SFV BX1s I didn't care for, THC4Sim ran some too and his looked great but weren't anything special to smoke, the best one was very limey tasting and smelling. One big reason I never bothered too much with the OG is that the Kentish Creme has everything the OG has but is better overall, the KC is more resinous too.

I'd give ECSD, Blueberry, Trainwreck and Colombian Gold 9 out of 10, Herijuana 8.5 because it lacks some taste and smell. OG Abusive I've rate at 8, it's a tricky plant to get just right, if done perfectly like Eman managed, it could be 8.5 or 9. On the same scale I'd rate Cheese as a 6, slightly above average, Blues would get a 7 as it's good when done well.

Only 10s I've ever had was some stuff I bought in Mexico that looked like brown dry seeded shit but blew me into another plane of existence after one joint, had me sat against the door all night in paranoia in case the roaming alligator I saw early evening tried to get inside. If I hadn't bought it in a small rural town's fruit and veg market from a tiny wizzened old mayan lady I'd have sworn it was laced with something. I paid 200 Pesos for a lump wrapped in newspaper about the size of a small cabbage, after cleaning it of stems and seeds I had about 4oz I think, it lasted me the 2 weeks I was there and I was smoking it pure in short but finger thick joints rolled from orange zigzags as they are the only papers sold in rural Mexico. I picked 57 viable looking seeds out of the roughly 4oz of it I bought and got three to germ, one was a full-blown hermie, one was a huge yielding but leafy females and the third was a huge yielding and not very leafy female that I still have. It's not a 10 as the high is pure speed, like herbal amphetamines, lacks 'distortion' for want of a better word and the really big downside is the taste, or rather lack of it, I like the taste but it's rather weak, mint/menthol, I find it refreshing but often when smoking loads of it wish it was tastier. Elevator Man had to take a shower and go for a walk after smoking the sample I left him and he's one of the most hardened and balanced psychonauts I've ever encountered. I've tried crossing it to a few males and it makes shitty offspring sadly. Easiest clone to root I've ever seen, THC4Sim rooted some in 4 days once, I think my record is 5 days.

The other 10 was some Indonesian I picked up at Sanementereng Coffeeshop few years ago, I'd been smoking some extremely powerful and stony hash all day and was about as stoned as I can get and still function. This Indonesian tasted like lemongrass and by halfway through the joint had completely cut through the heavy stone and made me very high indeed, so much so I spent over an hour browsing through all the antiques that shop is packed with and finding it fascinating despite not knowing what half of it was. There were 3 seeds in the 5g I bought and they never germed. I was too smashed out of my gourd after two more joints of it I forgot to ask the lady if I could purchase all of the seeds I could find in the rest of her Indonesian stock. I went back the next day and they were closed.

nice info FM I got some heri x master kush seeds ive been meaning to pop..

can only agree with sshhh ..shit is hotting up in the uk for real!! keep it comin

bigwity

Veteran
The Blueberry is special because it has such a complex and unusual palette of flavours and a sublime high, so different to most commercial hybrids, never met anyone who tried her who didn't think it was great pot. The Colombo is special too, the smell and taste are the best I've ever tried, spicy, nutty, woodsy, complex and changes the longer you cure it, again, everyone who tried it loved it, proper old school flavour and high, the high is my favourite ever, like a warm snuggly blanket, so mellow and soothing and relaxing, a lumbo joint will stop the worst panic attack, I could probably even tolerate being in hazy's company after toking some! lol

The TW is pure mental rocketfuel but also carries some kick in the pants, shockingly strong for those not used to a speedy soaring active buzzy sativa high. The taste is also complex, has lemon, lime, catpiss, petrol, pine and rotten meat tones, if you like haze hybrids and sats in general, you'll like the TW.

Heri isn't that tasty or smelly, a bit lacking in those regards but it is like herbal valium/sleeping pills, if you need sedation it never fails to smash you deep into the couch. I never found one that yielded good, I'd call it a small yielder, but the buds are like rocks. I believe Herbalizor's Heri yields much better. The Heri makes good hybrids too, hazemanHa gave me a beautifully grown and cured Heri hybrid bud (I forget what crossed to) that was extremely tasty and had all the raw power of the Heri. I still have a pack of Heri x Grapefruit somewhere, when I find em, they are getting grown.

ECSD we all know about, only things I don't like about it are the hermie trait, huge stretch and long flowering time. People say she lacks duration to the high but those folks are talking her at 9-10 weeks, she needs 12 to be just right and then she is potent as hell and the high lasts a good amount of time. Taken early she's lemons and solvent, reminds me of Red Evostik glue, let go the full 12 the fuel comes out and the lemon fades a bit. Don't get me wrong, 9-10 week ECSD is damn fine pot but 12 week ECSD makes my top 5.

OG Kush, only grown the Abusive and some SFV BX1s, the Abusive is fantastic smoke but needs 12 weeks like the ECSD, taken earlier it is still highly potent but lacks flavour. Elevator Man had it dialled in to perfection in soil and it was both very tasty and very potent. The SFV BX1s I didn't care for, THC4Sim ran some too and his looked great but weren't anything special to smoke, the best one was very limey tasting and smelling. One big reason I never bothered too much with the OG is that the Kentish Creme has everything the OG has but is better overall, the KC is more resinous too.

I'd give ECSD, Blueberry, Trainwreck and Colombian Gold 9 out of 10, Herijuana 8.5 because it lacks some taste and smell. OG Abusive I've rate at 8, it's a tricky plant to get just right, if done perfectly like Eman managed, it could be 8.5 or 9. On the same scale I'd rate Cheese as a 6, slightly above average, Blues would get a 7 as it's good when done well.

Only 10s I've ever had was some stuff I bought in Mexico that looked like brown dry seeded shit but blew me into another plane of existence after one joint, had me sat against the door all night in paranoia in case the roaming alligator I saw early evening tried to get inside. If I hadn't bought it in a small rural town's fruit and veg market from a tiny wizzened old mayan lady I'd have sworn it was laced with something. I paid 200 Pesos for a lump wrapped in newspaper about the size of a small cabbage, after cleaning it of stems and seeds I had about 4oz I think, it lasted me the 2 weeks I was there and I was smoking it pure in short but finger thick joints rolled from orange zigzags as they are the only papers sold in rural Mexico. I picked 57 viable looking seeds out of the roughly 4oz of it I bought and got three to germ, one was a full-blown hermie, one was a huge yielding but leafy females and the third was a huge yielding and not very leafy female that I still have. It's not a 10 as the high is pure speed, like herbal amphetamines, lacks 'distortion' for want of a better word and the really big downside is the taste, or rather lack of it, I like the taste but it's rather weak, mint/menthol, I find it refreshing but often when smoking loads of it wish it was tastier. Elevator Man had to take a shower and go for a walk after smoking the sample I left him and he's one of the most hardened and balanced psychonauts I've ever encountered. I've tried crossing it to a few males and it makes shitty offspring sadly. Easiest clone to root I've ever seen, THC4Sim rooted some in 4 days once, I think my record is 5 days.

The other 10 was some Indonesian I picked up at Sanementereng Coffeeshop few years ago, I'd been smoking some extremely powerful and stony hash all day and was about as stoned as I can get and still function. This Indonesian tasted like lemongrass and by halfway through the joint had completely cut through the heavy stone and made me very high indeed, so much so I spent over an hour browsing through all the antiques that shop is packed with and finding it fascinating despite not knowing what half of it was. There were 3 seeds in the 5g I bought and they never germed. I was too smashed out of my gourd after two more joints of it I forgot to ask the lady if I could purchase all of the seeds I could find in the rest of her Indonesian stock. I went back the next day and they were closed.
THIS:laughing: is exactly the stuff i love about this thread/site what a post Funky Monkey +REP

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran

Kinda reminds me of aussie bush in the description, I grew it out on my balcony, 12+ weeks of flowering (cut it because it started to get botritis), and oh my god, that stuff would get your heart going like a runaway train, auditory illusions, paranoia.. strong strong stuff. I ended up buying a bit of hash to smoke at night because if I smoked this stuff I couldn't sleep. Had a pretty strong smell and taste, kinda hazey and fuel, in fact it made me a bit nauseous during trimming.

You're a stronger man than me, I just can't handle that sort of high after a while.

C

cheesey

hey guys greenhouse seed co are bringing out exodus cheese seeds franco clames he has s1 the clone just had this email from him

Hi ukcheesehead!! Yes, it's true bro.

A good friend brought me a clone of the REAL EXODUS, no bullshit bro.... 2 years ago.... and after 12 months of tests I managed to reverse it and keep it fertile.... amazing bro, I am so happy, I was about to give up.... the sterility is a serious issue, but I found a way to fix it, by modifying the STS system.... hardcore fine-tuning bro...;-)

anyway, you'll see the beans, and when you do, you'll freak out bro, because only true UK growers like yourself will know how to recognize it. The real Exodus bro....the stynkiest plant ever...;-) ..... I have made it, I feminized the unfeminizable....;-) hehehe

what do you all think ......

B

Blue

I'll believe when I see. I know a few heads that have tried all things known to man to get the real clone to S1 & none of them have done it so far.

I wouldnt hold much hope, after all this is the breader that couldnt get a skunk x Nl (Doctor) cross to a stable point.

still I dont understand what all the fuss is about it's ok gear nothing more.... the legend should be put to bed.....

Dr_Tre

It's always interesting when Franco speaks about lineage.:biglaugh:
Maybe it's just me but I just can't believe these guys, especially when they put it in this way:
A good friend brought me a clone of the REAL EXODUS, no bullshit bro.... The real Exodus bro....the stynkiest plant ever...;-) ..... I have made it, I feminized the unfeminizable....;-) hehehe

C

cheesey

I'll believe when I see. I know a few heads that have tried all things known to man to get the real clone to S1 & none of them have done it so far.

I wouldnt hold much hope, after all this is the breader that couldnt get a skunk x Nl (Doctor) cross to a stable point.

still I dont understand what all the fuss is about it's ok gear nothing more.... the legend should be put to bed.....

but remeber ghsco will spent £££££ in there labs to get it to work .

more of the email from franco

Also, we spent more money, time and resources studying STS than any other company in the world. Thousands of tests, on hundreds of strains, over 8 years, in several different environments/locations

B

Blue

So they have spunked a load of cash trying to do it then.

I wonder have they spent any time actually learning how to breed rather then spray??

theherbalizor

Veteran
Strain Evaluation Smoke Report​
Strain?

Jennifer Walters # 12

Breeder?

Dr. D

Sativa Or Indica

65 % Sativa

Lineage?

Casy Jones (Oriental Express(Tw x Thai) x Sour D) x G33

Grown Or Purchased

Grown by Dr. D

Indoor Grown or Outdoor

Indoor

Organics or Synthetics

Mixture of both

Hydroponics or Soil

Coco

Bag Appeal

* 9. It was very nice, looked yummy

Bud Density

* 5 Very dense, like rocks

Odour Level

5. smells very nice pungent

Describe odour in your own words

Straight out of the bag this smells just like the mom, Casy Jones (True cut). ALso shares alot of the smells that I found in the Oriental Express line. Dry spicy, deep pungency. Musky but not intense musk like the cheese. There is a nice landrace edge from the Thai. The G33 seams to be very recessive in this pheno.

When ground up the smell turns almost greasy, fuel like spice. Some what reminiscent of that deep funk that the Chem D carries. But also has the Oriental Express edge of fine wild berries and wood.

Smoke Report

Taste

Creamy, chemically, spice, wood, aniseed.

Smoothness

Indica Or Sativa high

Indica Body but also Heady

Immediate Effect or Creeper

Duration of High

Couple of hours

High Description

This take a couple of tokes to take effect. I think she gets alot of her high profile from the g33. Very relaxing and muscles feel nice and tension free. A good movie is in order. But the CJ adds just enough head to make the stone slightly confusing and to give you that whacked in the face feeling whilst sporting a big grin. This ensures the body doesnt get too couchy nor wonders into that murky muddy stone that some smokes bring.

I don't think this is quite a powerful in the head as the Casy Jones, but the added body is very nice and very welcome. Really good for unwinding from a long walk leaving you with enough cognitive ability to be able to get on with life and not just lick windows.

Medicinal value

Stimulates Appetite

Keeper?

Yes

Your DOB

1\1\1980

Duration of your cannabis use?

15+ years

Cannabis use - Frequency?

* Daily use - night and day

Cannabis Use - Quantity

7 grams approx.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

funkymonkey

Does look nice, good work Herbi.

On Franco and the Cheese, this may sound conceited, but give me the resources he has and two years and I reckon I would have found a way to get pollen off the Cheese, I think there are plenty of guys who would agree with me, that they would think they would be able to manage it to given GHSes resources, it can't be that hard, just a case of trial and error and keeping notes until ya got it right. There are one or two people who have managed to get pollen off her before using STS and they say that you don't get Cheese phenos, you get Mexican, Colombian and Afghan phenos and many that are much more sativa than the Cheese, which will be the Mexican and Colombian phenos.

Nevil has been making some very interesting posts at mrnice that are relevant to the Cheese issue, he had a breeding plant he called Afghan T and he says that is the 'skunk archetype' in terms of smell, he thinks is may well be the Afghan strain that went into Skunk in the first place as he obtained it from a guy called Jim Ortega who hailed from the same place as the Sacred Seeds Collective. I think he used this Afghan T to make Super Skunk.

Glad folks enjoyed my prior post, I just described the smokes that have remained strongest and fondest in my memories and why I liked em, I'm sure everyone has things that are similarly special to them personally.

C

cheesey

Does look nice, good work Herbi.

On Franco and the Cheese, this may sound conceited, but give me the resources he has and two years and I reckon I would have found a way to get pollen off the Cheese, I think there are plenty of guys who would agree with me, that they would think they would be able to manage it to given GHSes resources, it can't be that hard, just a case of trial and error and keeping notes until ya got it right. There are one or two people who have managed to get pollen off her before using STS and they say that you don't get Cheese phenos, you get Mexican, Colombian and Afghan phenos and many that are much more sativa than the Cheese, which will be the Mexican and Colombian phenos.

Nevil has been making some very interesting posts at mrnice that are relevant to the Cheese issue, he had a breeding plant he called Afghan T and he says that is the 'skunk archetype' in terms of smell, he thinks is may well be the Afghan strain that went into Skunk in the first place as he obtained it from a guy called Jim Ortega who hailed from the same place as the Sacred Seeds Collective. I think he used this Afghan T to make Super Skunk.

Glad folks enjoyed my prior post, I just described the smokes that have remained strongest and fondest in my memories and why I liked em, I'm sure everyone has things that are similarly special to them personally.

we will soon see if the seeds are cheese dom . testers will be here in a week to 10 days time.

Dr. D

Veteran
Thanks herb glad you liked her, i had 7 phenos of the Jennifer Walters and grabbed two random phenos for you. I just checked and the 12 cut is alive just ( i had a major problem and loads of cuts just havent grown and some died cause they were taken late in flower)..Peace

funkymonkey

Dunno if anyone is sitting on some Purple Thai seeds from the shedload I gave out but you might wanna pop em cos Snowhigh just showed me how his are doing and guess what he got - purple Thai dominant plants. So far I've not seen a green pheno of this line out of three grows of it, one by me, one by Teresa and now Snowhigh.

Attachments

• 11rx2bt.jpg
    11rx2bt.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 1m1hd.jpg
    1m1hd.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 34sj9k9.jpg
    34sj9k9.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 8
  • xe4x7d.jpg
    xe4x7d.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 10
  • zak3m.jpg
    zak3m.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 8

bigwity

Veteran
we will soon see if the seeds are cheese dom . testers will be here in a week to 10 days time.
keep us posted cheesy if his claims are true im sure they will double what they have invested. i wonder if he has grown the seeds out id like to see some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts