What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheesey

psychosis again ,foxtails are swelling more and more .... its the first time ive grown her without topping and lst and love the way she grows . branches are more sturdy than when u top n lst and she still yeilds great ...

H

Hoover_lungz

Tried the hash last night, nice and smooth with a musky hashy flavour. Came on as a bit of a creeper and then slowly started to build up to a strong body stone. The last thing I remember was doing some house work at about 11pm and then waking up at 11am next day lol

Can't imagine what she's like at 60 days, gotta be a killer for sure

I also tested Cheeseys Knightmare kush hash last night around 11pm. I rolled a fat joint of knightmare kush bud and hash and smoked 1/2 the joint and woke up 9am and smoked the other 1/2 lol. I also found the flavour to be musky spicey and a definate creeper that put me to sleep. This hash is a lovely yellowish blond and almost full melts and bubbles and lets off nice essence of musk and spices.

Attachments

• kuks sis wedd 054.jpg
    kuks sis wedd 054.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 10
  • kuks sis wedd 056.jpg
    kuks sis wedd 056.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 6
  • kuks sis wedd 057.jpg
    kuks sis wedd 057.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 11

Ramius

Veteran
Nice one jah, it's a lovely smoke. Having one last smoke of it now before bed, sure to give me a nice sleep lol

lovelightpower

Veteran
hey cheesey, yeah i prefer the cut taken earlier. there's more of the part in the high where you really get into things, before the sleepyness comes. no accidents this time, i keep a clear 2 metre perimetre around me when i smoke your hash now, lol.

respect to londinium, true land race pioneer. kickin it real fo sho.
cannabis deva guide, jah bless, namaste!

also big up elevator man, the HOG going around has been in my stable a while now, it has an amazing clear pure sativa high. lovely stuff. also the vanilluna is really good too, excellent taste and high, which he is right, it is more interesting than cheese or psycho.
thankyou to elevator man for bringing these to my attention.

funkymonkey

Nice one LLP, that HOG is a beaut. If anyone EVER commits the sacrilege of crossing it to a Cheese or Psycho I will cut their head off and use it fertilise my HOGs!

2 metre perimeter, classic. Reminds me of the friend who said he would only some of my Herijuana hash if he was already dressed for bed.

More props to Londinium from me too, looking forward to seeing what ya come up with from your recent collections, god knows the scene needs some new genes and by that I don't mean more Windowsill Kush.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the props LLP and FM...Its the peeps on this thread that have given me the Final push towards getting out there collecting foreign cultivar's again......If u dont ask you dont get and if you're not there to ask then its a Non-starter really isn't it?! ;]. I'm determined to get my ass to Afica next year...Yeah I know I keep saying it!!! but I will... Gonna try to hit India asap as well because I have very reliable info for where to look in both the southwest and North and possibly a reliable guide after much badgering of Indian friends and their families.
I will get some more pics of Brasil Sats up when I can find the bloody memstick. Gonna germ the best pips I got from the trip before Xmas but I dont have more than 36 pips per strain and only 8 of one of the lines so I will have to do an OP with them b4 I can send 'em out to the Breeders and Sat Preserver's amongst you.I Will have my Puffz,Hazelnut and 3 other projects where I want them soon...Then my breeding space will hopefully will be free to contain 80% Sativa's over the next few years..... I have a lot of pips to get through and sort out and they aren't getting any fresher
I have that HOG cut FM but cant bloom her for 3wks or so but when I do I'll make sure I Skunk her up good and proper for you...Only Kidding :huggg: I'll only let Sativa boys from good homes bang her :)...Jokes aside I'm Looking forward to Trying her V.much.
LLP,Much love mate,hope your trip was good,how are the Parties going?
Did you run my SP88 yet? Lemme know how she goes mate I've found her to be very 'Meaty' in tests so far and works as good for Dental pain as the Orig SP. I'm still Looking for a Frosty Stud from that line!
Sending out Positive Air to ALL UK crew,Keep England Green and Pleasant,Luck and Lumen's JBo :)

funkymonkey

I'm only half kidding about 'bring me the head of the bastard who rapes the HOG with Skunk' lol.

You'll like the HOG, give her space and light and she will reward you with huge colas, watch the N levels from mid flower on or she puts out new growth and won't finish properly, lots of PK and she really packs on the budmass. Keep her away from the most intense light too, she likes the corners of spaces as intense light can make her put out wierd half veg half flower spurts. I have a Colombian Gold stud that is gonna bang the crap out of the HOG one of these days, got an indica thing going on at the moment though, Dagestanis, Egyptians, Afghanis, I need some heavy stones as meds, once I have the jars full of strong sedation medicine I'll be running some sats again and the Oaxacan bitch is gonna get some Colombian action whether she likes it or not.

Hope you do make it to Africa and India, wish more people could get out there and see what's left. Personally, I can't travel anywhere which saddens me a lot, I travelled in Mexico years ago and collected seeds, lost most of em sadly.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the HOG tips mate...I like the sound of HOG X CG,bound to be a winner.
Bummer you can't travel anymore mate,I'll be glad to share the benefits of my travels with you whenever its possible as I know you are a preservationist at heart and Hoarding leads to extinction as we all know too well. Good luck with the Indica's JBo ;]

funkymonkey

Yeah, I've never been happy on a plane, if I could drive to far flung places I'd go, but planes, airports, the whole international travel experience is always traumatic for me, I like being in other places but the getting there is the hard part for me. Another reason is I have family commitments here that kind of preclude me going anywhere in the near future. Seems like another lifetime since I was sat on the pyramids of Egypt and Mexico smoking a fat one.

Then again, with guys like yourself doing the exploring and travelling I'm confident the good stuff will find it's way closer to home.

greenbox

Clones

Clones

I wish i could find with this underground clone market(anyone have the address)lol,i've been growing for years and only met one person who will trade clones :bashhead: and getting hold of him is like trying to find chickens teeth.Ah well one day it'll be legal and we can have a sort of farmers market like they have in cali :jump:[/quote

Hey i would be willing to swap afew clones with you??? I have Chronic, white rhino and super skunk at the moment But i will very soon have Chronic x white rhino, super skunk x white rhino.
But how would we go about getting in touch and swapping cutting?? If we could sort that out i would be more than happy to help.

Take Care "it's a jungle out there"
Stay safe:joint: :wave:

lovelightpower

Veteran
hey londinium, you still on the quest for the transki lime?
thats one land race i would love to try.

not tried the sugar puffz'88 yet (even though i have multiple mothers of it) just not been in a position to run it. i may have some nearly fully flowered now, because i have a random nameless flowering room atm, i gotta go though them and smell/identify them, i've only got 2 blues? and a cheese x white rhino labled (cant believe i've done it again, another anonomous grow, damn!)

did i pass that vannilluna to you londinium, i should have done if not. i'd like to see the vannilluna spread far and wide.

my mother list at the moment i tink is;
purple kush
cheese
psychosis
psychoberry
cheesexnothernlights
lemon venom
cheese x santa marta colombian gold
highland oaxacan gold
OGkush abusive
vanilluna
kentish creme
white cheese
jackie p; the dunk (old g13 clone) x jack herer ('98))
goldfinger
psychosis x diesel (accidental cross in my growroom)
ecsd
strawberry kush x northern lights x skaze
(cheese x nl) x strawberry haze
red diesel
an old school black domina cut
backtooth (sweet tooth cross)
cheese x white rhino
cheese x psychosis x home'91
tutti frutti
sugar puffz'88
blues?
congo x nepalese (Bean)
blueberry
sharks breath

i'm never selfish and like to share, and soon i hope to get rid of a few of the things on this list and get some new mothers on my scene as this list hasn't changed in a while, so all these mothers may not be available forever through me. but i do like to make sure at least 1 other person is preserving a strain before i get rid of it though.

respect to FM, another HOG lover, yes-i me breadbin.
i dont like the pigs, but i love the HOG!

lovelightpower

Veteran
i'm afraid we cant trade clones openly here. it's against forum rules.

but maybe if you got your posts up to 50 you could start pm'ing people to make some friends, if you know what i mean....

I wish i could find with this underground clone market(anyone have the address)lol,i've been growing for years and only met one person who will trade clones :bashhead: and getting hold of him is like trying to find chickens teeth.Ah well one day it'll be legal and we can have a sort of farmers market like they have in cali :jump:[/quote

Hey i would be willing to swap afew clones with you??? I have Chronic, white rhino and super skunk at the moment But i will very soon have Chronic x white rhino, super skunk x white rhino.
But how would we go about getting in touch and swapping cutting?? If we could sort that out i would be more than happy to help.

Take Care "it's a jungle out there"
Stay safe:joint: :wave:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Much respect!

Much respect!

not tried the sugar puffz'88 yet (even though i have multiple mothers of it) just not been in a position to run it. i may have some nearly fully flowered now, because i have a random nameless flowering room atm, i gotta go though them and smell/identify them, i've only got 2 blues? and a cheese x white rhino labled (cant believe i've done it again, another anonomous grow, damn!)

did i pass that vannilluna to you londinium, i should have done if not. i'd like to see the vannilluna spread far and wide.

purple kush
cheese
psychosis
psychoberry
cheesexnothernlights
lemon venom
highland oaxacan gold
OGkush abusive
vanilluna
kentish creme
white cheese
goldfinger
ecsd
red diesel
cheese x white rhino
tutti frutti
sugar puffz'88
blues?
congo x nepalese (Bean)
blueberry
sharks breath

i'm never selfish and like to share, and soon i hope to get rid of a few of the things on this list and get some new mothers on my scene as this list hasn't changed in a while, so all these mothers may not be available forever through me. but i do like to make sure at least 1 other person is preserving a strain before i get rid of it though.

That´s a dream list LLP!
May they all thrive under your care:ying:

bigwity

Veteran

purple kush
cheese
psychosis
psychoberry
cheesexnothernlights
lemon venom
highland oaxacan gold
OGkush abusive
vanilluna
kentish creme
white cheese
goldfinger
ecsd
red diesel
cheese x white rhino
tutti frutti
sugar puffz'88
blues?
congo x nepalese (Bean)
blueberry
sharks breath

so whats you favourite then llp if your grow room burned down (god forbid) what would you grab if you could only grab one!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran

purple kush
cheese
psychosis
psychoberry
cheesexnothernlights
lemon venom
highland oaxacan gold
OGkush abusive
vanilluna
kentish creme
white cheese
goldfinger
ecsd
red diesel
cheese x white rhino
tutti frutti
sugar puffz'88
blues?
congo x nepalese (Bean)
blueberry
sharks breath

I was sent some Transkei seeds this year by a FOAF but they were mostly crushed and dry on arrival-gutted! I am still in loose(letter)contact with peeps there though so when I get to Africa I am pretty hopeful of success. I lost my Transkarctic Mum to a root issue recently so Its imperative I get some TLG back on the firm. I will aim get you all some proper Stinky Malawi and hopefully some un-skunked 'DurbanPoison' thats been in Namibia since '83 too.

So its another Un-labelled grow by LLP lol.
If theres any Puffz in there you will know when you smoke it mate deffo.Its much like the SP75%
just meatier!
Re;the Vanilluna I only flowered one plantlet(really nice high) but have lost the mum,so might have to re-aquire her.
That Mother list of yours is looking well phat bruv,I will take some of the burden off you soon when I'm running smoothly again. Gonna PM u about some tings anyhoo.
Luck'n'lumens JBo ;]

C

cheesey

purple kush
cheese
psychosis
psychoberry
cheesexnothernlights
lemon venom
highland oaxacan gold
OGkush abusive
vanilluna
kentish creme
white cheese
goldfinger
ecsd
red diesel
cheese x white rhino
tutti frutti
sugar puffz'88
blues?
congo x nepalese (Bean)
blueberry
sharks breath

great list matey dont forget the nightmare kush lol

funkymonkey

I got two hands so I'd run in and come back out with the Kentish Creme in one hand and the ECSD in the other, the skunks can burn! lol

Hey Londinium, if you do get hold of a good Durban pass it this way, I abso-flippin-lutely adore nice Durban, that deep dark licourice taste and strong high with narcotic edges. I've tried and better tried to find a good one in the last 5 years, I did Sam's Durban x Skunk freebies and only got males and hermies from the very few that germed, I did Nirvana's Durban x Skunk and they were too skunky, nice but skunky, I tried three different sets of Durban bagseed and only got a couple of males for my troubles, I missed out on buying the African seeds one and when I ordered the Afropips one they sent me Malawi instead cos they were out of Durban. I did some of Varlan's Early Durban and those were nice but not close enough to real Durban.

Durban x HOG would be a good cross imho, I would encourage anyone to hit that HOG bitch with any quality sativa studs they come across, preferably heirlooms and landraces.

I might put a bounty out on anyone who skunks up the HOG! rofl

cannaboy

If I had to do a quick rescue I'd take snips of all and save the mum room,, LLp is getting good at sorting through unlabeled rooms!!! Get to B&Q for a dome and supply's..

Get a old friend to dust of the hps,,

What's Hog?? HA HA

I'd love a Durban x Chitral I have some Durban skunks to pop from?? seed boutique??

Status
Not open for further replies.