What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got two hands so I'd run in and come back out with the Kentish Creme in one hand and the ECSD in the other, the skunks can burn! lol

Hey Londinium, if you do get hold of a good Durban pass it this way, I abso-flippin-lutely adore nice Durban, that deep dark licourice taste and strong high with narcotic edges. I've tried and better tried to find a good one in the last 5 years, I did Sam's Durban x Skunk freebies and only got males and hermies from the very few that germed, I did Nirvana's Durban x Skunk and they were too skunky, nice but skunky, I tried three different sets of Durban bagseed and only got a couple of males for my troubles, I missed out on buying the African seeds one and when I ordered the Afropips one they sent me Malawi instead cos they were out of Durban. I did some of Varlan's Early Durban and those were nice but not close enough to real Durban.

Durban x HOG would be a good cross imho, I would encourage anyone to hit that HOG bitch with any quality sativa studs they come across, preferably heirlooms and landraces.

I might put a bounty out on anyone who skunks up the HOG! rofl

If my room burned down I'd be 'gutted' lol,But my seed jars aren't in there so I'll live I'm sure and after I'd inhaled the fumes of my burning ladies til they were nowt but ash. I would then fly over and get some land in the mountains of Brasil,fuck off on a Landrace hunt for 3 years,hitting all Ganja Sweet-spots. Then go back and plant all collected seeds in the perfect sunshine. There are places in Brasil with a very similar environment,altitude,soil etc as the sweetest-spots of Colombia and Mexico. I will then spend the rest of my days gently selecting my way towards the worlds best Sativa! Or at least My Favourite one lol! :tree:

If I get some proper Durban it will deffo come your way FM(I have a breeding male and my friend a female that are 3/4 and half each Durban from the best collected stock I had in the 90's but they are Indica crosses I'm afraid,from work on my UrbanPoizon which is an attempt at a Squat Indoor Durban). Trying to do a Flo and lose most of the Indi stone but keep the low-stature and some weightiness. At the mo' about 1 in 8 have that trait-combo in this gen.
I am determined to get some DP again though as its a special buzz and flava. It usually takes a bit of work to remove Shim's from the line tho' as most pips in DP are often the result of self-preservation late in the season as the poison farmers do attempt to pull most males usually IME. I've nearly always found a few Shim's in DP seeds and usually more girls than boys too.
I agree HOG X DP would be a cross with huge potential! marvellous! I will deffo powder that HOG girl with some other Sat's when I get a chance.

UrbanPoizon\/

Attachments

• DSCF2263.jpg
    DSCF2263.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 13
  • UrbnPzn1.jpg
    UrbnPzn1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 8

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got two hands so I'd run in and come back out with the Kentish Creme in one hand and the ECSD in the other, the skunks can burn! lol

Hey Londinium, if you do get hold of a good Durban pass it this way, I abso-flippin-lutely adore nice Durban, that deep dark licourice taste and strong high with narcotic edges. I've tried and better tried to find a good one in the last 5 years, I did Sam's Durban x Skunk freebies and only got males and hermies from the very few that germed, I did Nirvana's Durban x Skunk and they were too skunky, nice but skunky, I tried three different sets of Durban bagseed and only got a couple of males for my troubles, I missed out on buying the African seeds one and when I ordered the Afropips one they sent me Malawi instead cos they were out of Durban. I did some of Varlan's Early Durban and those were nice but not close enough to real Durban.

Durban x HOG would be a good cross imho, I would encourage anyone to hit that HOG bitch with any quality sativa studs they come across, preferably heirlooms and landraces.

I might put a bounty out on anyone who skunks up the HOG! rofl

If my room burned down I'd be 'gutted' lol,But my seed jars aren't in there so I'll live I'm sure and after I'd inhaled the fumes of my burning ladies til they were nowt but ash. I would then fly over and get some land in the mountains of Brasil,fuck off on a Landrace hunt for 3 years,hitting all Ganja Sweet-spots. Then go back and plant all collected seeds in the perfect sunshine. There are places in Brasil with a very similar environment,altitude,soil etc as the sweetest-spots of Colombia and Mexico. I will then spend the rest of my days gently selecting my way towards the worlds best Sativa! Or at least My Favourite one lol! :tree:

If I get some proper Durban it will deffo come your way FM(I have a breeding male and my friend a female that are 3/4 and half each Durban from the best collected stock I had in the 90's but they are Indica crosses I'm afraid,from work on my UrbanPoizon which is an attempt at a Squat Indoor Durban). Trying to do a Flo and lose most of the Indi stone but keep the low-stature and some weightiness. At the mo' about 1 in 8 have that trait-combo in this gen.
I am determined to get some DP again though as its a special buzz and flava. It usually takes a bit of work to remove Shim's from the line tho' as most pips in DP are often the result of self-preservation late in the season as the poison farmers do attempt to pull most males usually IME. I've nearly always found a few Shim's in DP seeds and usually slightly more girls than boys,but with some males turning out to be Hermie too if flowered out.
I agree HOG X DP would be a cross with huge potential! Bloomin' marvellous! I will deffo powder that HOG girl with some other Sat's when I get a chance.

UrbanPoizon\/

Attachments

• UrbnPzn1.jpg
    UrbnPzn1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF2258.jpg
    DSCF2258.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

greenbox

i'm afraid we cant trade clones openly here. it's against forum rules.

but maybe if you got your posts up to 50 you could start pm'ing people to make some friends, if you know what i mean....

Hey thanks for the info, "Hope i've not upset anyone" I will keep that in mind.

Take care "it's a jungle out there"
Stay safe:tiphat:

My first pollen chucking session

My first pollen chucking session

ez uk crew

I currently plan to dust some of my ready cuts in the next 4wks, this is my first time pollen chucking session which as been inspired by yours truely the uk clone thread crew!! :-

This time around :-

V3 (nlxg13/ww)
cheese x nl
pyschoberry
sugarpuffz'88
home x cheese x pyschosis (im sure Llp will correct me, if ive got that wrong)
backtooth

others to follow next time around :-

killer queen (airborn g13 x c99)
white s1 (nightmare)
pyschosis
lemon venom
cheese x white russian
chemd

My pollen has come from seeds labelled '49 day haze' what truth in that is i really dont know and they are now revegging the fems selected which will be ran under hps soon, so we will know how long she will take and what the final bud will be like. eddieshoestring passed them to the baklobi crew in scotland many moons ago and they have now grown them out and selected a strong smelling haze pheno with great statue and structure and big balls, they have grown many hazes ad crossed many strains many times before and really know there shit imo, they have kindly sent me some fresh male pollen for this joint project...so maybe eddie can jump in and tell me the heritiage of the seeds that were sent so long ago ..any how i dont claim to be a breeder and im hoping as its my first time pollen chucking to have some success with adding another twist on my arsenal. These beans will find there way out there and im hoping to run a few myself when time permits, with the hop we get a nice pheno or two ...wish me luck..until next time i should have some pics of the process ;)

pics of the male and some of the fems that are goner get the funk in the veg/clonging tent at moment waiting for the flower room to falll ;)

Attachments

• 9th October 2010 Nikkor 28mm f2 008-1.jpg
    9th October 2010 Nikkor 28mm f2 008-1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 9th October 2010 Nikkor 28mm f2 008.jpg
    9th October 2010 Nikkor 28mm f2 008.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 9th October 2010 Nikkor 28mm f2 006-1.jpg
    9th October 2010 Nikkor 28mm f2 006-1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 9th October 2010 Nikkor 28mm f2 005-2.jpg
    9th October 2010 Nikkor 28mm f2 005-2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 9th October 2010 Nikkor 28mm f2 005-1.jpg
    9th October 2010 Nikkor 28mm f2 005-1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1438.jpg
    DSCF1438.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1436.jpg
    DSCF1436.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF1435.jpg
    DSCF1435.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1434.jpg
    DSCF1434.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1433.jpg
    DSCF1433.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 5

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
nice work there john mate... sweet strain list llp! the sour d is easily one of my favourites!
just started up some of OJD'd hazolope - cannalope x g13/haze and finally got round to poppin 5 of max lumens Strawberry Chessel which I managed to get via the DOc. Those I hope to find a nice lady amongst....

The hazolope also look pretty good in pics of it, from what I understand that G13/ Haze male of Soma's is some stud (no homo :D)

bigwity

Veteran
ok llp what about when your waiting at the pearly gates god comes over and says, 'llp my man you may bring me one plant and it must be your best as you are going to be smoking it with all the angels for eternity,' what would you pick?

thanks for the rep guys...Im hoping it is a short haze hehe ..Im still awaiting details but for it to be a 7wk haze is not heard of so im hoping its something thats been crossed with a 7wker and haze lol...hopefully find out soon...

anyhow 47 day flower on my room and flushing as we speak

v3 and 1 tester pyschosis (pic labelled)

Love n lumens!!!

Attachments

• DSCF1502.jpg
    DSCF1502.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF1495.jpg
    DSCF1495.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1501.jpg
    DSCF1501.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1494.jpg
    DSCF1494.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1491.jpg
    DSCF1491.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1488.jpg
    DSCF1488.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1485.jpg
    DSCF1485.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF1484.jpg
    DSCF1484.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 6
  • pyschosis.jpg
    pyschosis.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 8

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a brilliant plan JG,Nice to see u taking the plunge.That Stud looks promising,I had a wonder Haze cut(til I killed a while ago) that was completely finished in 9 weeks,so Kwik decent Haze hybrids are possible deffo.
I think SugaPuffz x Hazey male will be a Real winner mate as S.Puffz hybrids are great at delivering the Donor's high's but in a thick layer of Trich's with large heads IME. It probly wont be that kwik tho' so u might have to let me grow 'em for you LOL! :canabis: If its better than my SPxHaze crosses I am gonna have to confiscate it mate...
Psy or Psyberry x Hazey will deffo equal Flavour methinks,I will have my 'Hazelnut' project done soon and I am finding tastes and smells to die for in amongst that blend.
I cant Imagine what Backtooth Haze would be like...Kinda Scary Methinks as Backtooth is a right creeper buzz.lol.
Good luck wiv it all mate. Bless JBo ;]

P.S. I think that cut is either the SoftCheese or DarkCHeese(forgotten now soz but Darkcheeze is dark{purple/black} and the Soft isn't)...Both are phenos of Cheese x (Psy x Home) by the way!

ez ldn, glad its got your blessing, your knowledge and experince is invaluable, i got many questions so I'll hit you up soon..you know ya welcome to all of them when ready fella..lets see how it goes, as its a first and i never count my chickens before they hatch ;) thanks for clearing up the home x thingy lol

catch up soon ;)

JG

funkymonkey

I am determined to get some DP again though as its a special buzz and flava. It usually takes a bit of work to remove Shim's from the line tho' as most pips in DP are often the result of self-preservation late in the season as the poison farmers do attempt to pull most males usually IME. I've nearly always found a few Shim's in DP seeds and usually slightly more girls than boys,but with some males turning out to be Hermie too if flowered out.
I agree HOG X DP would be a cross with huge potential! Bloomin' marvellous! I will deffo powder that HOG girl with some other Sat's when I get a chance.

UrbanPoizon\/

Sounds like a great plan! lol

On the Durban thing, sounds like you have some good plants there too. I totally agree about the Durban seeds you find in the buds being pretty dodgy, I always expected it was because they were pulling the males and the seeds were the result of hermies. I've seen a ton of hermies in South African bagseeds over the years, depressingly.

I hereby volunteer to test any HOG crosses you make!

That Painted Lady looks like it didn't fully mature to my eyes, looks like the calyxes didn't swell fully, looks pretty dodgy.

John, you got some good projects going on there mate, keep up the good work.

cannaboy

When LLp gets to heven god will say get your PK out!!! He will have the fattest charris and an endless box of rizla for him and say that in heaven it will grow like a mo fo!..

The lemon venom cures to a sick smell like the puke smelling old WW or skunk import Hmmm nice..

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Protect your roots....

Rainbow Kush [fritillary] (outdoor)

picture.php

... yes ,, our roots grow stronger everyday... stronger than they have ever stood before :rasta:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Painted Lady looks like it didn't fully mature to my eyes, looks like the calyxes didn't swell fully, looks pretty dodgy.

Thats subjective...

Painted Lady [fritillary]... by ML

picture.php

At the same ages,, the Painted Lady holds her own against Critical,, with denser flowers.

picture.php

Painted Lady combines the best aspects of each parent,,, the structure and yield of Critical ,, the long flowers of WW,, and the hash and resin profile of Free Tibet.. plus as intend it smells like the pineapple WWxFreeTibet parent line (#4).

picture.php

Keep your eyes open on the international forums,, :dance:

picture.php

Painted Lady grow reports will be dropping all over this forum any days soon. Feedback so far with this fritillary line has been most positive... high like a butterfly... still underground

One love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADayC0-lOYk

Last edited:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Cheers mate was gonna ask for a pic, that's a top result cheesey very nice clone. How is the that cut distinguished from cheese in terms of taste and high... Saw it mentioned here before but those results have me interested in it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts