What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Cool, and chill people. We are personal friends of LLP who have sincere concern, as we would you if we believed the worst had happened.... NO WHERE have ANY personal details as to location been posted. Thus his security remains intact.

Nice lense. You can truly see the capabilities there. How much that puppy cost ya mate? And as Dr D says, it's lense/ cam / hand shadow. Best thing is to get a ring flash, until then you may just have to back off a bit so as not blocking the flash.

BIGGS

Veteran
I had my first poblano chillis yesterday... really tasty sweet non hot. Stuffed em with jalepenos, serranos and some chicken and rice. Had my another Dorset Naga and ruined my eggs again. LOL

Also, a couple of the cheese are dry. Tastes like cheese to me. Precure 100% dry weight from one was exactly 1.5 oz - not bad for no veg. x 35 more plants and I have done quite well I think.

Yo - for all you UKers going to invest in fans.. I have just bought a load of SSvent accoustics and they are quite good. Then S&P go and release a super silent virsion of their TD fans. Good prices also...

Check out these speeds and decibel ratings

TD250/100 SILENT 240m3/hr 24dB
TD350/125 SILENT 380m3/hr 20dB
TD500/150-160 SILENT 580m3/hr 22dB
TD800/200 SILENT 880m3/hr 19dB
TD1000/200 SILENT 1100m3/hr 21dB

I have just got the TD800/200 and it really is quieter than my accoustic Svents that cost nearly double the price. Amazinfg bits of kit. Needless to say I have replaced all my fans with these now.

cheers for this herb. you got a link mate?

H

Hazyfontazy

Nice lense. You can truly see the capabilities there. How much that puppy cost ya mate? And as Dr D says, it's lense/ cam / hand shadow. Best thing is to get a ring flash, until then you may just have to back off a bit so as not blocking the flash.

best option would be to learn how to use the camera ,slrs aint point and shoot ,they need knowledge to use them ,i remember my first slr ,spent a grand on it and still had shit pics ,learn the camera :tiphat:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it would be cool if i could find someone to teach me how to take pictures of my weed,,,i nearly bought a SLR a few years back,,,i wanted something like this too:)

d_3901.jpg

funkymonkey

I trained as a photographer back in the days when we loaded our own film canisters and developed the exposed films ourselves, we have it so easy these days. The two biggest things to get right when taking a picture of a plant is the depth of field and the lighting. Natural lighting is ten times better than any artificial lighting, particularly HPS, and the smaller the aperture the bigger the depth of field, so set a smallish aperture, if hand holding the camera, make sure your shutter speed is at least 1/30 of a second to avoid a shaky, blurry exposure, or spend 20 quid on a basic tripod. Flash can be your friend if you know how to use it, most on camera flashes are petty crap, a separate flash gun is far better and is best used with a diffuser, even some tissue paper over the flash lens works, this avoids harsh lighting and deep shadows. Best way is stick the plant by a window around midday, 11AM-3PM is best for light conditions unless you wanna get up early to catch the clear, neutral light just after dawn! Use a tripod, set a small aperture to ensure plenty of depth of field, let the camera decide on shutter speed.

Ring macro flash guns are expensive, but worth the money, if you don't have one then macro work is a PITA due to how hard it is to get the lighting right. You need a ton of light for macro work otherwise you have to have the aperture wide open and that gives you a tiny depth of field so you can only get a small portion of the frame in focus.

cannaboy

rick are you saying that the tent thing above was the grow room you wanted?? or the plynth for ganja photos.. I think it would work well for lighting.. ( Is it for camera use.)

LLP doesn't wear collars to get felt so I doubt it, he seems fine..

llp is on hols and left before this stuff I spoke to him that day!

Herbs = do those new ss & SP fans run quieter than the s&p mdf 1500+ cfms? airforce are shite imo ..great colours on those buds man! thxs

cheesy = I gotta pal that does alot of macro's and learning the cam is 1 of the keys also ...go get a high ouput light with clamp that peeps use for painting minitures (like dungeon and dragons) you clip the bud to it and some of the tools have 2-3 lights that will surrond the bud/item ;) happy days!

theherbalizor

Veteran
Well I have just setup my Silent TD350/125 on my LED tent and the 7.5w of fan units in the LED light are louder than the Silent TD. I am not even using a silencer.

Likewise for the Progrow Svent Isobox 550 150m. Whisper silent.

Got the Silent TD800/200 to install on Friday and this acording to S&P is even quieter than the 350/125! They are pretty good. But do not work with Verister fan controllers. I always find its best to use Transformer controllers for all types.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not meanng to step on toes....but shouldnt ths be spoken about in private....?? you guys are ratting the guy out with your posts...like i said, not meaning to step on toes..

I N I AGREE !!!! Besides 100s of people fit that description in his hood,, and he's a big lad now. lol

Back to the ganja please folks!

picture.php

One love !

cannaboy

llp is on hols and left before this stuff I spoke to him that day!

Herbs = do those new ss & SP fans run quieter than the s&p mdf 1500+ cfms? airforce are shite imo ..great colours on those buds man! thxs

cheesy = I gotta pal that does alot of macro's and learning the cam is 1 of the keys also ...go get a high ouput light with clamp that peeps use for painting minitures (like dungeon and dragons) you clip the bud to it and some of the tools have 2-3 lights that will surrond the bud/item ;) happy days!

What's up with the AF's john???
Too many good reviews too many??? to much money made from them???

What's up with the AF's john???
Too many good reviews too many??? to much money made from them???

I found them very noisy when i ran them and i was using the 10" with acoustic and that was compared to the 12" rvk thats from my own experinces....

progrow, 3ch, growell and numerous others dont stock them??? Im unsure why ..but dont like them purely for the noise

I'll stick to my trusty mdf boxes and rvk's for now but thos new iso boxes will need to be tested.

Sorry to digress peeps ...so some new additons to the fam

Sugar puffs (clone only) - WhiteWidow(firstbatch) X 1/2STAN (Afghan) and 1/4 each Mysore and MudSkunk.
Back tooth - (clone only) Barneys crossed to a Hybrid of 2 diff SOL SweetTooths
Blues/Livers - (clone only) as special as the exo cheese
Exo cheese x northern lights
Exo cheese x white rhino
ECSD/sour d - dam cut ( the one thats been flying about uk)
Tutti fruity - South east midlands cut
Pyschoberry - Pyshcosis x blueberry (i thinks)
Exo cheese x Pychosis
Goldfinger
OG Kush - Abusive cut

Please let me know if I have any of the parentage or locations wrong ;)

mad respect to the man...you know who you are!! 1 love :thank you:
some veggy pics of the v3 (heaths nlxg13/ww) and lonestar killa queen cut ;) Sorry I know its usa lol stll gotat rig up the irrigation

Attachments

• fan1.JPG
    fan1.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 7
  • fan2.JPG
    fan2.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 6
  • cuts.jpg
    cuts.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 5
  • v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 5

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CannaBoy,,,if herb is talking about the same inline fans i am thinkin of,,,checkout HollandHydroponics,,give them a ring,,,if they have the 1 you want il get you a discount,,,

the 1`s ive seen look like this 1 but they are silver and longer

td800t_big_fid3614_fid3634.jpg

theherbalizor

Veteran
http://www.justfans.co.uk/tdsilent-series-inline-mixed-flow-duct-fan-p-584.html

great site!

Installed the 8 inch and tested it with a DB meter. The fan is inside the dr15O with 8inch 400mm rhino conected directly. Combidec ducting and a 8 inch silence in the loft where the exhaust is, and the meter is reading 16 db with the fan turned down one notch. Very good indeed.

As good as the Svent IsoBox that progrow do. But I would not be happy using the S&P to pull through cooltubes, too hot. Where as the Svents would be fine.

229.jpg

And I do think they are quieter than the MDF accoustics. But we are talking matters of 1 or 2 db's.

cannaboy

Thats the thing who has 10 fans,, I apreciate what you said john,, I think these came from growell,, I havent heared a quiter fan been looking for a few years that one sounds cool herb but would break in a bigop ok for small tent style or back bedroom,, 1 or 2 decibels is fuck all.. lots of people worry about fan noise.. I bought the biggest fan ever once just so I could say I had 1.. so noisy like a plane,, but in the growroom it was silent the fan could blow me over in 12" but I could only hear the hydro gear in the street so I not worry about fans just the smell temps and shitty watering systems..

herby...that looks lovely im goner have to invest when i upgrade soon ;)

cannaboy - sorry i dont understand your reply? 10 fans??

10" & 12" fans are the norm with 3+ lights imo and in a loft

its just me then i didnt like the air force for its noise, I bought one AF a few months after seing them at hemp expo at wembley and the dude was selling em or trying to get wholesalers to pick them up before growell and the likes..Im a sound engineer by trade and certainly could hear the difference between the 12" rvk and 10" AF in my set up...I better grab me a db meter lol

cannaboy

10" I ment who has them???.. the rvk 12 will be quiter because it runs slower doesn't it??? I dont need fans in a loft grow with 3 400's, in a room I do never dared 3 x 600 like, I must try!!

Some of my mates are sound engineers, and my lil bro is getting set up, Its a top job dude 10/10 for being a sound probing grower.. what carbon you use in the studio??

10" I ment who has them???.. the rvk 12 will be quiter because it runs slower doesn't it??? I dont need fans in a loft grow with 3 400's, in a room I do never dared 3 x 600 like, I must try!!

Some of my mates are sound engineers, and my lil bro is getting set up, Its a top job dude 10/10 for being a sound probing grower.. what carbon you use in the studio??

Im running a 10" 1500cfm and a 12" rvk L1 and 8" for intakes...Sorry this ganja as had me up bro... 12" does run slower as its on a sms controller, not sure side by side tho m8...rhino and can filters! you'll have to try :) i run 4x600 fine but in summer its air cools all the way...and im just in the process of getting me some xxxls and due to the coverage Im thinking I will only need 3x 600 which is a bonus all round :) glad to here your bro is setting up a studio need any help tips hit me up...its much easier now days...hardware took up space and alot of money..Im all software based now with a few bits of hardware...smoking,growing and making beats is my fav pass time.:artist:

cannaboy

What are xxxl's am I missing out on something. I'm well into dub. I want a sound box (WOOOO WOOO WHOOOO). My bo needs to kingspan and board and acoustoc foam and get some 10" and a 12" spigot and the electrician in as he plans to have band rehersals in the studio,,, but it needs a silly grow to get the mixing desk.. I can see
it being costly!

I get what your saying about side by side just plugged in.. I just thought the 10" rvk would be even more Stealth.. But I want to controll the humidty too so the evolution is the best product,, there based here in the midlands and you can't get a better service equiptment I thought about, have you tried a Dimond reflector, I use a mantis pro because of the foot print, otherwise I'd hang up my dimond reflectors,,cool tubes and the mantis adaptors I want to try. but I ain't thought about it properly I'd ned another hole in a wall to run 2 enclosed systems and a fan between 2 phatt filters. propper temps and chillyness for PURPLE controll in summer!!

This is cheeper than a chiller on the side of a house!! and running a dehumidifer24/7

theherbalizor

Veteran
Fan/Size
100mm 125mm 150mm
HVK(L) 35dB-175m3/hr 43dB-250m3/hr 50dB-660m3/hr
ERK(S) 32dB-265m3/hr 30dB-365m3/hr 37dB-714m3/hr
ISOT ----- 28dB-360m3/hr 27dB-380m3/hr
ISOX ----- 29dB-365m3/hr 25dB-380m3/hr
Mini 19dB-180m3/hr 24dB-270m3/hr 29dB-360m3/hr
Super ----- 21dB-225m3/hr 26dB-500m3/hr
UPA ----- 24dB-320m3/hr 30dB-390m3/hr

Fan/Size