What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Lol@ STUPPA, chief cheese tester :D post a link to that grow STUPPA like to see these cuts done tree stylee!

I hear ya about what cheese herbie, it done my nut in for a couple weeks then I got over it, lol... As ya say stink real cheesey like and smokes pretty good.

Not really on topic but the OG Kush x OG Kush I done turned out to be some killer shit. Pics on my thread when I get a min

theherbalizor

Veteran
Heres a small day 68 update for you.

14 plants hanging , leaving 21 to finish up.

picture.php

picture.php

Cheese day 68

picture.php

Snoes day 68

picture.php

picture.php

Some hangin snoe and cheese

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

cheesey

the nightmare kush has grown even bigger lol .
ph 5.9 ec 1.7 1 ml regen a root

the jalapenos hot hot will be ready i think very soon

how do you tell when they are ready ? 1st time growing them lol .

Ramius

Veteran
http://www.jalapenomadness.com/growing_jalapeno_peppers.html

In 3 - 4 month's time, you'll be ready to pick your jalapeno peppers. Ripe jalapenos are a 4 - 6 inches long, fat, firm, and develop a bright sheen. They will turn a bright green, then begin to darken to a deeper green, then to black, and then to red. Jalapenos are ready to be picked when they are firm and bright green, but you can leave them on the plant all the way until they turn red.

cannaboy

I got some mistral AF 200's the other day, gonna see what climate controll will do..
the fan speed thermostat things don't work well in my room, and I want to play with the humidity as the more I controll I'm gonna get some better bud,,

I ate a big jim pepper 2 days ago and still burning my lips when I bite my nails (AMAZING)

theherbalizor

Veteran
I had my first poblano chillis yesterday... really tasty sweet non hot. Stuffed em with jalepenos, serranos and some chicken and rice. Had my another Dorset Naga and ruined my eggs again. LOL

Also, a couple of the cheese are dry. Tastes like cheese to me. Precure 100% dry weight from one was exactly 1.5 oz - not bad for no veg. x 35 more plants and I have done quite well I think.

Yo - for all you UKers going to invest in fans.. I have just bought a load of SSvent accoustics and they are quite good. Then S&P go and release a super silent virsion of their TD fans. Good prices also...

Check out these speeds and decibel ratings

TD250/100 SILENT 240m3/hr 24dB
TD350/125 SILENT 380m3/hr 20dB
TD500/150-160 SILENT 580m3/hr 22dB
TD800/200 SILENT 880m3/hr 19dB
TD1000/200 SILENT 1100m3/hr 21dB

I have just got the TD800/200 and it really is quieter than my accoustic Svents that cost nearly double the price. Amazinfg bits of kit. Needless to say I have replaced all my fans with these now.

bigwity

Veteran
i just read a news report in a local newspaper that i beleive is about love light power i may be wrong but the person in the report is the same age and from the same imediate area and was found with over 150 grams on friday. like i said i hope im wrong:ying:

theherbalizor

Veteran
Oh man, I just read that. On bail and a couple of street cautions... dam. I hope that isn't him, but as you say, does fit.....

LLP we calling you bro - hope all is ok!

C

cheesey

Oh man, I just read that. On bail and a couple of street cautions... dam. I hope that isn't him, but as you say, does fit.....

LLP we calling you bro - hope all is ok!

what day did this happen ? he went on hoilday last thursday

Rusty420

not meanng to step on toes....but shouldnt ths be spoken about in private....?? you guys are ratting the guy out with your posts...like i said, not meaning to step on toes..

C

cheesey

not meanng to step on toes....but shouldnt ths be spoken about in private....?? you guys are ratting the guy out with your posts...like i said, not meaning to step on toes..

not realy at all . how is it ratting ? some of use are not just internet friends with llp .

its not llp anyways it isnt his address

Last edited:

bigwity

Veteran
what day did this happen ? he went on hoilday last thursday
yeah it isnt him then mate as this said it was friday it was in his village. Sorry i didnt wanna cause any shit i thought i made sure no details were given. i know llp wont be offended im not even sure if he knows the meaning of the word

C

cheesey

hey guys ive got my new macro lens today . but finding it hard useing it . im getting shadow when i take the photo . im useing the stock flash whats built on the d60 . can any1 help ? herbie ?

heres a test photo of the nightmare kush .

Dr. D

Veteran
hey guys ive got my new macro lens today . but finding it hard useing it . im getting shadow when i take the photo . im useing the stock flash whats built on the d60 . can any1 help ? herbie ?

heres a test photo of the nightmare kush .

Have you got a macro flash that sits on the end of the lense? If not then the shadow is the lens itself getting in the way of the flash when you take really close up shots...peace

Status
Not open for further replies.