What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkymonkey

Chem D is like fruit but with a fuel edge, rotten fruit and fuel is the best description. Garlic Bud was just a skunk variety with an Afghan leaning, can't see how the two are similar at all.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds similar to the chocolope 06 HTCC entry??,,,roten fruit is defo how i remember that 06 choco snip,,,ive never seen a choco asgood since then!!,,,,i got a hint of brandy [rotten apples],,,fab fab flavour!!,,i cant forget that weed!!,,,crave crave crave

Dr. D

Veteran
Its been a while since i smoked the Chem D cut but i dont remember it bein fruity at all its straight rotten like a dead skunk..

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After some mindless consideration,, we're seriously thinking about changing the names of our strains,, to that of well known crisps. Monster Munch, Wotsits, Cheddars, Space Raiders, Tangy Toms and Nik Naks being the firm favourites,. lol :biglaugh:

Till then,, here's some more Rainbow Kush

picture.php

peace n love

H

Hoover_lungz

Oh and here is a little something... I have given a few very early dryed nugs of Snoe to a few peops who have nothing to do with net scene but have grown almost all of the dutch shit from mid nineties.... and guess what they all came back as thinking it is..... brace yourselves folks..... White Russian. All independantly came back and said that it was so similar to old russian phenos you used to find and never let leave the room. As I have been saying, I thougt I could detect ak. And now I can def taste that sweet floral widow. And I think Jah mentioned Russian?

If it is russian, it must be a rare pheno as it is nothing like the phenos I have found, but then I have only ran it perhaps 5 / 6 times and they have been from 2002 onwards. I still think it is a cross, but def involving russian.

Yes i did mention Russian from Serious seeds was meant to be the make up with Exodus cheese i hooked Bity up with.. Herby put all things aside Snoe does look like a good keepers bro:D

C

cheesey

last night i smoked some of the test bud of the blues .
great taste n smell but the buzz was a let down . not on par with psychosis . smaller colas as well . but the buds are rock hard so my final yeild should be around 25oz dryed . give or take a oz or 2 each way . if it was psychosis it would be more like 30oz

psychosis/psychoberry is still my no 1 skunk #1 is there anything else out there whats close ?

G

Grasso

hay man,,

i dont think ive seen you beffore ,,,where have you been hiding:)?

imo ,,GarlicBud needs preserving bro,,,please dont outcross it,,,try an keep it pure if poss,,,

persevation of GarlicBud is a good subject:),,,

some peeps say Chem"D" is basicly garlicbud

good to meet you bro,,:)

Thank you. I have only one male left standing near to an inbred Nirvana's Haze female. I thought "oldskool Afghani Garlic Bud" was rather common. I still have 20 seeds and if you like will show results here. Peace

cannaboy

The fing rain and shit.. wanted to go fishing and can't so I had a lie in,, Powercut.. Where it hurts back to 18/6 for a day on day 23 fucked up,, the timers cost dollars and now there going back with the relay for a refund..

mexican (accapulco gold) x mazar = garlic bud!!! same as the chem???? Some new lines are reworks of parentage of the classic old lines to find the same excellent hybrids with a difference,,

Is chem realy strong like ogk or Kc or sensi star,, herujina

cannaboy

Space Rader (Invader) is a propper gangster name for a cross!!!! Whats the linage?

I like The real mc'Coys.. Some clones from seed lines are as good as the reucurrent parent even tho there 2 gens or more away,, some plants are just special and breed true,,

Indifferent has the "TWIGLET" patented

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you. I have only one male left standing near to an inbred Nirvana's Haze female. I thought "oldskool Afghani Garlic Bud" was rather common. I still have 20 seeds and if you like will show results here. Peace

dont worrie about having males to do an inrcoss bro,,,,if you have 2 garlicbud females just spray 1 with a revercing agent and make 1 of your best females produce polen,,,,its the way forward bro;),,,you can use "realmales" at a later date,,,,

if you want any help reversing females gime a should id be happy to help you,,it would be my pleasure

the females are way more important than males at this point in isolating genotypes,,,,once the isolation is done then you can add "realmales"

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CannaB,,,wait till you try MYOG,,,,its gona blow you away bro,,the smell the taste,,heavy heavy heavy

H

Hoover_lungz

Absolutly Jah... Just as I say.. who care the lineage so long as the smoke is good, which we know it is...

And being a MAJOR chem d fan, I can not say its at all fruity. I hate fruity smokes. Chem is pure skunky, funky, dead meat and fuel. I have the 100% real chem d cut so I will ensure you get to try some funky....

And tbh, If I was to liken Garlic bud to anything I would say Chem D also. It shares that deep penetrating ghan smell like the GB used to carry.

Bro i got sum tastey buds for you try soon aswell:) Im looking forward to our smoke:) few more weeks to go until harvest:dance013:

theherbalizor

Veteran
Chem D is heavier than any OG I have smoked. I would hold it next to heri for shear knock out potency anyday. Infact they are the 2 strains I reach for most when I want to sleep or get severly ruined.

Looking forward to it Jah. We will get truly blazed.

Dr. D

Veteran
Chem D is heavier than any OG I have smoked. I would hold it next to heri for shear knock out potency anyday. Infact they are the 2 strains I reach for most when I want to sleep or get severly ruined.

Looking forward to it Jah. We will get truly blazed.
Which OG have you tried herb? The SFV i smoked in San Fran was some of the strongest iv smoked even the strongest and i smoked alot of cuts that week. But then tolorance could have been an issue i was smoking alot more when i smoked the Chem D, il see next week when im smokin them both... Peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im dying to try the SFV,,,,the whole idea of hardcore lemon kushyness with fule just sounds exactly like my cup of tea,,,,i even bought some SFV x BlueSat 2.2 just because i felt so hardup.,,,,sooner or later il have a selected clone from them seeds,,,

if its anything like MYOG but lemoney im allready caving it,,,,im quickly becomeing an Kush adicct,,,,all i want is kush kush kush,,,bubba,,my kush,,, any kush with that god dam kushy taste

Dr. D

Veteran
picture.php

This is some Bubba i was given in seed and told its the original original Bubba from someone who has nothing to do with the net, i was dubious but this is a keeper and very good smoke and potent too. Im pretty sure theres bubba in there its been a while since i tried Bubba..
Shes got a coffee like aroma that reminds me of an awesome Mk ultra cut i had but on smelling the bud you get this fuely metallic like smell. i had another pheno similar that i lost ....this one...
picture.php

Peace

theherbalizor

Veteran
Very nice bubba.

Rick your gonna love these chem 4 x chem d's...

I have smoked SFV, XXX and Abusive plus a few others. I just think that the chem lines hold a better medical value. But I can for sure appreciate how the recreational value may well be higher with the og's as they are less couchy, ime.

Anyway, we have kind of drifted badly off topic... Quick Doc, throw up some uk born and breds!

Status
Not open for further replies.