What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
u got any in flower yet doc ?

No.. still sexing mothers n clones. The Rainbow Kush is flowering in a few gardens.. but the GKK is still pon lock down. Dialing it in for the LGA first :D

We often take more images of veg. than flower (ignore us) ,, it's just the way we learn.

cannaboy

The rainbow kush in my garden looks like the squat badass mofo with potental,, It looks lovely doc she is the sexyiest 1 in there at the mo..

funkymonkey

Be nice to see some flower pics instead of doc's constant stream of spam of plants in veg. I'll give you this doc, you sure know how to build up hype for something! I guess it's fitting though as all Kushes seem to get hyped to death these days. The GKK is the KC cross? The Rainbow the Purple Kush cross? What male was involved?

BTW, on the subject of KC, it's in London now, and has picked up an amusing backstory on it's way there. The story being it's a special cut that's been hoarded by some hardcore yardie ganster types for years and a cut was stolen from them. That one made me laugh, then the guy explained he'd paid 50 quid for the cutting and was pleased as punch to have something stolen from some gangstas. Took me a while to convince him he'd been told a load of porkies. Shame on whoever charged him 50 quid for the cut though, that is bad indeed.

For Ganja Baba and anyone else interested, here is a slightly dodgy pic of my sole surviving Pursang Haze. It's a small plant about 40cm tall, I flowered it after only a few days veg as I expected it to shoot up like SSH, Jack Herer or a similar Hazy hybrid would, but it didn't, it grew slowly with fairly close nodes but overall a very sativa look with thin leaves. The yield is gonna be tiny and I'm not gonna reveg it, got too many other things I need to flower out. She's been fed organically, currently on a experimental diet of horse feed Molasses, liquid bat guano (1-15-1), Lecithin (soy extract), seaweed extract, palm sugar, malt extract and humic/fulvic acid. She hasn't started fading to yellow yet like the other plants on this diet have, I think/hope she is done in another 2 weeks, 3 at most.

Attachments

• SANY0970.jpg
    SANY0970.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 14

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
BTW, on the subject of KC, it's in London now, and has picked up an amusing backstory on it's way there. The story being it's a special cut that's been hoarded by some hardcore yardie ganster types for years and a cut was stolen from them. That one made me laugh, then the guy explained he'd paid 50 quid for the cutting and was pleased as punch to have something stolen from some gangstas. Took me a while to convince him he'd been told a load of porkies. Shame on whoever charged him 50 quid for the cut though, that is bad indeed.
That's brilliant - I guess my cover's blown. I'm finally a hardcore yardie gangster. I'd better get tooled up then...;)

C

cheesey

Yep selling single clones is one of the most disrespectful things any grower can do :no:

i agree 110% with you doc . when im gifted a clone only i allways repay the clone fairy with a nice bag of herb and a nice slab of homemaded hash .
the u clone fairy will neva ask for a ROLEX lol

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Selling trays of clones to commercial growers is fine,, if that's the business you are into. But even then we'd expect x10 clones for 50quid :D

bigwity

Veteran
so where are all the free clones at, i only need one good strain? i always give mine away but when i want any i always get charged and most of them arent what they say they are.

funkymonkey

Just goes to show how these stories get attached to strains - someone at some point decides they want to make some money off the back of it and makes up some shit. Neville did it with G13, Haze and probably some others too, so it's not a new phenomena.

bigwity

Veteran
ive got a funny old leaf on my hindu kush x doublegum its middle finger has two tips it looks like devil horns proper quality

H

Hoover_lungz

i agree 110% with you doc . when im gifted a clone only i allways repay the clone fairy with a nice bag of herb and a nice slab of homemaded hash .
the u clone fairy will neva ask for a ROLEX lol

Im still waiting for my ROLEX lol

theherbalizor

Veteran
Hey fellow ukers.

Hopes alls well in da hoods.. hehe. The KC does sound like some interesting smoke.

Lovely nugs there cheesy.

Ok, so I pulled 16 out of 35 plants down the other night on day 64. After a nice 14 day flush... I really didn't think I would make it that far with the pm, but I am combating it and keeping it at bay... so the rest are still running and lookng good.

So here is a Blue Cheese harvest day 64

This smells like straight up cheese to me. We shall see on the smoke.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Snoe Sleeppaa. Have left a few of these to run a bit longer but I think I will be pulling the lot by 70 - 72.

These STINK and bad. Seriously penetrating. Quite sweet atm, still reminds me of AK.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I really can not wait to get this cured and in my lungs.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks guys.

Stuppa cut?? Stuppa is a fellow board member and personal friend. He once gave me the UK G along time ago. To which I lost ages ago.... otherwise there is no stuppa cut that I know of?

theherbalizor

Veteran
Oh I just set me DR80 up with a penetrator 345w led. Should be a fun test... going into flower in the next days... Ill throw a thread up and link to it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.